Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
6000 SBI - Xiaomi 11i 5G (Camo Green, 128 GB)  (6 GB RAM)

6000 SBI - Xiaomi 11i 5G (Camo Green, 128 GB) (6 GB RAM)

371°
18999
37% OFF 29999.0
Royal Challengers Bangalore
homedimer

https://www.flipkart.com/xiaomi-11i-5g-camo-gre...

Additional ₹5000 off on UPI Transactions

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763870/medium/image.png?1651351042

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763871/medium/8413413-original-imagag2gugrdkbwu.jpeg?1651351124

  • 6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
  • 16.94 cm (6.67 inch) Full HD+ AMOLED Display
  • 108MP Rear Camera | 16MP Front Camera
  • 5160 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
  • Mediatek Dimensity 920 Processor

Rs 6000 Discount Including 5000 Prepaid + 1000 Via SBI Cards

Expired
32 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

good phone?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Best deal 🔥🔥🔥

Best phone under 19k hands down. Forget Realme 9 Pro+ 5G. This phone is the real deal.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
chai_lover wrote:

good phone?

can’t ask for more at this price

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

can’t ask for more at this price

camera reviews not good, rest all is great. 

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

Best deal 🔥🔥🔥

Best phone under 19k hands down. Forget Realme 9 Pro+ 5G. This phone is the real deal.

Except the camera ( No where comparable to IMX 766 on 9 pro+ )

and BTW, Xiaomi 11i 5G = Redmi Note 11 pro+ 5G ( 19k effective price on Amazon w/ ICICI Cards)

Edit: Note 11 pro+ 5G got SD 695 for Indian market

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Except the camera ( No where comparable to IMX 766 on 9 pro+ )
and BTW, Xiaomi 11i 5G = Redmi Note 11 pro+ 5G ( 19k effective price on Amazon w/ ICICI Cards)

Yes only camera better on Realme, rest everything is either similar or superior on 11i

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

Yes only camera better on Realme, rest everything is either similar or superior on 11i

Looks like it!
11i 5G got a brighter screen w/ HDR10 support for Netflix. RealMe included a flashy color-changing rear panel on 9 pro+ but personally i prefer the 11i/Note 11pro one (Simple yet premium looking)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Realme ui far far better than Miui…

No comparison …realme 9pro+ is still the best

@kshmr @getready

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

this or realme 9 pro +??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Realme 9 pro+ is good..

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Kg+

Flame Flame
Link Copied

But cam is 108 mp for mi and 50 mp for realme
Which is best this or realme 9 pro+

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The real deal is not in this but the Hypercharge version of the Mi 11i. After the 5k + SBI discount, the 6gb version is coming to Rs 21,249. It is better because the 120W charger actually mitigates the one guaranteed issue old phones have.. which is their charge cycles are less so they last for progressively shorter periods of time. Having a very fast charger ensures that you will be able to use the phone for much longer because you will be able to fully charge it within a few minutes. And yes, independent reviews have confirmed that the entire phone can be charged in less than 20 mins.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

realme 9 Pro+ 5G (Aurora Green, 128 GB) also available at just 19999 with far better camera at this range

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...8a

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
FIRESTORM wrote:

But cam is 108 mp for mi and 50 mp for realme
Which is best this or realme 9 pro+

Realme

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sachiru wrote:

realme 9 Pro+ 5G (Aurora Green, 128 GB) also available at just 19999 with far better camera at this range

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...8a

Hard disagree… that phone is a one trick pony with flagship rear camera. It doesn’t even have expandable storage. Not to say anything about the IR blaster which is almost compulsory for me to have today. Xiaomi 11i camera is not too shabby. Don’t agree with me?

Here’s DXOMARK independent testing for the camera quality- https://www.dxomark.com/xiaomi-mi-11i-camera-r....

 I’ll also say why I am excited more about the fast charging than the camera: It’s because when you are out and about, maybe in the busy life of a day or in a trip… camera quality is typically decent enough… but you might not get a time to charge your phone or get a charging slot for long. that’s always the limiting factor. 120W fast charger means those worries are gone forever.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Missing in display fingerprint

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
BalaSekar wrote:

Missing in display fingerprint

side fingerprint faster than in-display fp

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
HououinKyouma wrote:

 I’ll also say why I am excited more about the fast charging than the camera: It’s because when you are out and about, maybe in the busy life of a day or in a trip… camera quality is typically decent enough… but you might not get a time to charge your phone or get a charging slot for long. that’s always the limiting factor. 120W fast charger means those worries are gone forever.

Xiaomi 11i 5G doesn’t support 120W Fast charging. 11I Hypercharge 5G does it and costs 2K more than the standard 11i (If we assume that 11i also supports 120w charging then to get it separately it will cost you 3K)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Xiaomi 11i 5G doesn’t support 120W Fast charging. 11I Hypercharge 5G does it and costs 2K more than the standard 11i (If we assume that 11i also supports 120w charging then to get it separately it will cost you 3K)

Yeah, the hypercharge version is coming at 21249 for the 6GB version. Completely worth it in my opinion as you would have guessed by now 😬 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys Mi 11i deal price available today .

If it changes tomorrow ? ( Plus Member )

Can i order it now… Please help 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Big saving days mobile price deals started today..? 

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
HououinKyouma wrote:

Yeah, the hypercharge version is coming at 21249 for the 6GB version. Completely worth it in my opinion as you would have guessed by now😬

For select users, 120W is definitely a plus ( Those who got limited access to power sockets @ work ) but the difference is only 20min right? (100% in ~20min w/ 120W charger vs 40-45min w/ 67W)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

For select users, 120W is definitely a plus ( Those who got limited access to power sockets @ work ) but the difference is only 20min right? (100% in ~20min w/ 120W charger vs 40-45min w/ 67W)

In percentage terms, the difference is almost 100%. The big worry is that modern devices will start coming with such fast charging technology so the 60W charger is going to age faster comparatively. 

My use case for limited charging time is also while in travel. Many a times one doesn’t get appropriate charging in hotel rooms/staying over with multiple people. It’s better to have a fast charger then which reduces your dependency on the amount of time you get with the charging point. You can probably even charge in a restaurant while having lunch. (more true if you do hiking/ camping/ visit remote areas, international travel, etc)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone help

shall i order mi 11i right now. it is the best time?

any price decrease upcoming days?

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Showing 4250 discount only with sbi cc

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
soorajp0898190 wrote:

Anyone help

shall i order mi 11i right now. it is the best time?

any price decrease upcoming days?

currently best. can’t say about future.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply