Hot Deal
7,000 Off on 80,000 on Bangalore Refinery Bar 24 (9999) K Gold Bars on ICICI Bank Credit Cards

7,000 Off on 80,000 on Bangalore Refinery Bar 24 (9999) K Gold Bars on ICICI Bank Credit Cards

423°
73000
9% OFF 80000.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.flipkart.com/search?q=gold%20coins&...
https://www.flipkart.com/search?q=gold+coins&ma...
Available offers

Bank Offer10% off on ICICI Bank Credit Cards, up to ₹1750. On orders of ₹5000 and aboveT&C

Bank Offer10% off on ICICI Bank Debit Cards, up to ₹1000. On orders of ₹5000 and aboveT&C

Bank OfferFlat ₹100 Instant Cashback on Paytm UPI. Min Order Value ₹1000. Valid once per Paytm UPI VPAT&C

Special PriceGet extra 3% off (price inclusive of discount)T&C

Bank OfferFlat ₹100 Instant Cashback on Paytm Wallet. Min Order Value ₹1000. Valid once per Paytm accountT&C

Bank OfferFlat ₹1250 off on Axis Bank and ICICI Bank Credit Cards. On order of ₹30,000 and aboveT&C

Bank OfferFlat ₹4000 off on Axis Bank and ICICI Bank Credit Cards. On order of ₹80,000 and aboveT&C

Expiring In 2 days
45 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is it worth the investment?

Getting 17 gm gold at effective Rs 4550/ gm using the above offer.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It’s good savings?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

Is it worth the investment?

Getting 17 gm gold at effective Rs 4550/ gm using the above offer.

200 per gm is profit

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not good…pn gadgil 2gm 24k going for 9k

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
tthakkar2014894 wrote:

Not good…pn gadgil 2gm 24k going for 9k

look at 10 gm price and then say.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where can we sell these bars?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
jp295m wrote:

Where can we sell these bars?

to the local jeweller

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Took 18gms Malabar gold coins 24KT 999 for 81.5k approx 4480/gm.
Good deal . VU

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Jeevan16 wrote:

Took 18gms Malabar gold coins 24KT 999 for 81.5k approx 4480/gm.
Good deal . VU

check pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Jeevan16 wrote:

Took 18gms Malabar gold coins 24KT 999 for 81.5k approx 4480/gm.
Good deal . VU

How bro. Hmm you kindly share the breakup. Thanks.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I bought 1.2kg of silver for ₹73790/-.
I think it is good deal

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Jeevan16 wrote:

Took 18gms Malabar gold coins 24KT 999 for 81.5k approx 4480/gm.
Good deal . VU

Should be 4530/gm and not 4480

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Jeevan16 wrote:

Took 18gms Malabar gold coins 24KT 999 for 81.5k approx 4480/gm.
Good deal . VU

Can u update links

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

These are the products

Take a look at this MALABAR GOLD & DIAMONDS MGLX999P8G 24 (999) K 8 g Gold Coin on Flipkart
https://dl.flipkart.com/s/uqfw...NN

Take a look at this MALABAR GOLD & DIAMONDS MGLX999P8G 24 (999) K 8 g Gold Coin on Flipkart
https://dl.flipkart.com/s/uq!f...NN

81579 after 7k discount .. additional 1% with ICICI Amazon cashback

Comes to 80700 , approx 4485 per gram

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Jeevan16 wrote:

These are the products

Take a look at this MALABAR GOLD & DIAMONDS MGLX999P8G 24 (999) K 8 g Gold Coin on Flipkart
https://dl.flipkart.com/s/uqfw...NN

Take a look at this MALABAR GOLD & DIAMONDS MGLX999P8G 24 (999) K 8 g Gold Coin on Flipkart
https://dl.flipkart.com/s/uq!f...NN

81579 after 7k discount .. additional 1% with ICICI Amazon cashback

Comes to 80700 , approx 4485 per gram

It’s 999 and not 999.9 purity. BPRL is a better buy than this.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yesterday i had a word with malabar they were saying they will buy at 2% less from standard rate

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Addicted_Org wrote:

Yesterday i had a word with malabar they were saying they will buy at 2% less from standard rate

and what is standard rate?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

and what is standard rate?

Yesterday 47120 they were quoting standard rate and they will buyback after deducting 2% in it

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Addicted_Org wrote:

Yesterday i had a word with malabar they were saying they will buy at 2% less from standard rate

This is more useful when one buys ornaments. They will reduce good cost worth of coins at 100% value.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

This is more useful when one buys ornaments. They will reduce good cost worth of coins at 100% value.

Yes for exchange they take 100% of standard rate

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
tthakkar2014894 wrote:

Not good…pn gadgil 2gm 24k going for 9k

Where do u get this png offer 2 gm at 9k?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@rajrocks @Jeevan16 @kshmr @Januone @Addicted_Org @raghupro @pointshunter
Planning to buy gold and added below to the cart
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-2-g...
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-brp...
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-brp...

total comes at 85494-7000 = 78494.

78494/17 = 4617 per gram. I’m i missing something. Please suggest.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Subhodayam wrote:

@rajrocks @Jeevan16 @kshmr @Januone @Addicted_Org @raghupro @pointshunter
Planning to buy gold and added below to the cart
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-2-g...
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-brp...
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-brp...

total comes at 85494-7000 = 78494.

78494/17 = 4617 per gram. I’m i missing something. Please suggest.

Price for Bangalore Refinery BRPL has increased now.

Till morning, 17 gm was coming for Rs 84397

Now price increased by almost Rs 1100

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Subhodayam wrote:

@rajrocks @Jeevan16 @kshmr @Januone @Addicted_Org @raghupro @pointshunter
Planning to buy gold and added below to the cart
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-2-g...
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-brp...
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-brp...

total comes at 85494-7000 = 78494.

78494/17 = 4617 per gram. I’m i missing something. Please suggest.

Good going!
I tried going thru some cashback websites but there is no additional benefit.
So whatever flat discount you are getting, that is it.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Subhodayam wrote:

@rajrocks @Jeevan16 @kshmr @Januone @Addicted_Org @raghupro @pointshunter
Planning to buy gold and added below to the cart
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-2-g...
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-brp...
https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-brp...

total comes at 85494-7000 = 78494.

78494/17 = 4617 per gram. I’m i missing something. Please suggest.

BRPL prices are a bit higher compared to Malabar. check those prices

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

All my gold coins delivered today.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
raghupro wrote:

All my gold coins delivered today.

Can you share me the links of the products.

Missing