Hot Deal
Up to 80% off  on Fire Boltt SmartWatches + Additional 10% off  using Code + up to 7% Payment Offer

Up to 80% off on Fire Boltt SmartWatches + Additional 10% off using Code + up to 7% Payment Offer

545°
1251
75% OFF 5000.0
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Snoopyhead

Use any coupon to get an extra 10% off

BOLTT20OFF

BOLTT20OFF

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/766139/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-10_040317.png?1652087623


Ninja 2

Ninja Pro

Ninja Pro Max

Master Link

Loot fast

Expiring In 2 months

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Mayavi
28 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Cool Cool
Link Copied

black color ordered, thanks

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied

5% Extra Discount on UPI

7% Extra Discount on Card payments, Choose offer on Razorpay page

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:

5% Extra Discount on UPI

7% Extra Discount on Card payments, Choose offer on Razorpay page

and you can use amazon pay balance 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

if money is not problem than which is best ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any comparison on Ninja 2 vs Ninja Pro?

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:

5% Extra Discount on UPI

7% Extra Discount on Card payments, Choose offer on Razorpay page

You provided the same link for Pro and Pro Max

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
cool_dealer wrote:

You provided the same link for Pro and Pro Max

Updated now

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Can’t find any loot in this

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

How 7% extra using card? Amount not reduced after selecting card.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
FIRESTORM wrote:

Can’t find any loot in this

PAY THROUGH ROZARPAY

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
karajeshkumar wrote:

How 7% extra using card? Amount not reduced after selecting card.

CB will apply at checkout

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Guys, these are just a toy watch with battery backup of 5-7 days only. (Cheap looking display, sluggish slow UI, No features will give you even 50% accuracy. Save money and buy a good quality smart watch/band with an AMOLED display from MI, Amazefit brand in sale.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kool wrote:

Guys, these are just a toy watch with battery backup of 5-7 days only. (Cheap looking display, sluggish slow UI, No features will give you even 50% accuracy. Save money and buy a good quality smart watch/band with an AMOLED display from MI, Amazefit brand in sale.

True. Realized now after receiving watch. Screen to body ratio is very bad. Display is very small and bezels are more. Yes, slow UI.

Initially step count, heart rate and SPO2 didn’t work. I did a reset on the watch. Then heart rate and SPO2 started working. But step count doesn’t work at all. It always shows 0. So, this is a manufacturing defect. Raised complaint and waiting. Bad experience. Fell for cheap pricing offer.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

noise products are gud with good calling features also

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
kool wrote:

Guys, these are just a toy watch with battery backup of 5-7 days only. (Cheap looking display, sluggish slow UI, No features will give you even 50% accuracy. Save money and buy a good quality smart watch/band with an AMOLED display from MI, Amazefit brand in sale.

Looks and feels cheap. Got it for my kid and even as a toy watch, not happy with the quality. Looks and feels cheap- should have gone for normal watch, which would have been much better than this so called ‘smart watch’  

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
cashif wrote:

Looks and feels cheap. Got it for my kid and even as a toy watch, not happy with the quality. Looks and feels cheap- should have gone for normal watch, which would have been much better than this so called ‘smart watch’  

I already said this before in many threads that AVOID SUCH CHEAP watch. In my family Everyone is using MI Band 3 & 4 with AMOLED. Cheap, best, battery backup 20 days. Accuracy is 90-95% correct.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

the offer price for firebolt talk is 2999

after applying BOLTT20OFF  the price should be 2399.20 but it comes to 2699.10.

can anyone tell guied y the price is different?

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
udpayal499 wrote:

the offer price for firebolt talk is 2999

after applying BOLTT20OFF  the price should be 2399.20 but it comes to 2699.10.

can anyone tell guied y the price is different?

Only 10% by coupon. For the remaining 7% you have to pay online

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply