8 Color Led Night Light with Motion Sensor Activated Glow ( for Toilet / Bathroom Bowl )

165°
290
71% OFF 999.0
Missing
Tech Guru
1,777
3743
97

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07LCNCJ6Y/ref=cm_sw_r...
.
Auto-Sensing System: It Turns On Automatically When You Approach The Toilet In Dark, And Turns Off After You Leave.

This can be used other  purposes too.


( a cheaper one available @₹260
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07F7XF768/ref=cm_sw_r... )

Expiring In about 1 year
10 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Tech Guru
1,777
3743
97



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556182/original/514O5J0cicL._AC_SL1500_.jpg?1552304129

Missing
Tech Guru
1,777
3743
97

..

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
303
7

What is the purpose of this light , kaha kaha light lagaoge stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Tech Guru
1,777
3743
97
saurabhvina506 wrote:

What is the purpose of this light , kaha kaha light lagaoge stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Mostly decorative. …. You’d get a cool " Disco in your bowl" stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye grinning

Missing
Tech Guru
1,777
3743
97
saurabhvina506 wrote:

What is the purpose of this light , kaha kaha light lagaoge stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Also useful if bathroom light is broken..or load shedding.

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2822
88

What if I accidentally cover the sensor with urine or feces? Bladder control is getting difficult.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,777
3743
97
Budhe-Baba wrote:

What if I accidentally cover the sensor with urine or feces? Bladder control is getting difficult.

The actually senor unit is outside the toilet bowl hanging …. and u can clean it, it’s waterproof

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
303
7
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Also useful if bathroom light is broken..or load shedding.

Haha

Missing
Deal Subedar
356
1680
22

It will look like ufo in toilet.😂😁
May be aliens want to defecate in such special toilet.😜

Missing
Tech Guru
1,777
3743
97
Foodie wrote:

It will look like ufo in toilet.😂😁
May be aliens want to defecate in such special toilet.😜

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye joy grinning

#PartyInThePotty
Missing