Hot Deal Acer Aspire 5 Intel Core i3 11th Generation 15" - (4 GB/256 GB SSD/MS Office 2019/Windows 10 Home/Intel UHD Graphics)

581°
36990
44% OFF 65990.0
Deal Lieutenant
582
3189
9

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B091YK7PRH/ref=cm_sw_r...

😀


At Acer https://store.acer.com/en-in/catalogsearch/resu...

Rs 37999


Great performance meets long battery life with the Intel Core i3 11th generation processor

15.6" Full HD (1920 × 1080) LED-backlit Display | Intel UHD Graphics

4GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable to 12GB)

256GB NVMe SSD, also supports up to 2 TB 2.5-inch 5400 RPM

With Microsoft Office 2019

Expiring In 12 days
17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
2,943
19674
34

🔥🔥

582
3189
9
homedimer wrote:

🔥🔥

Thx bro

51
222
4
homedimer wrote:

🔥🔥

Someone suggest me best laptop under 45k????….

2,943
19674
34
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Someone suggest me best laptop under 45k????….

i think hp ryzen 3 is cheap and best, but depends on use

51
222
4
Expand
homedimer wrote:

i think hp ryzen 3 is cheap and best, but depends on use

I want 8gb ram n 512gb ssd and atleast i511thgen or amd ryzen 5 4500u…can i get at this price??

2,943
19674
34
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

I want 8gb ram n 512gb ssd and atleast i511thgen or amd ryzen 5 4500u…can i get at this price??

flipkart, 2-7 may big saving days try there bro, surely u will get the best deal grinning

51
222
4
Expand
homedimer wrote:

flipkart, 2-7 may big saving days try there bro, surely u will get the best deal grinning

suggest any model with this config…no gaming req.. but work use n good battery life need

2,943
19674
34
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

suggest any model with this config…no gaming req.. but work use n good battery life need

tech guru @mastervijay

190
6188
62
Expand
homedimer wrote:

tech guru @mastervijay

Based on @aman1801 config requirement, he needs to spend atleast 50-53k (during offer sale period).. its difficult to find it for 45k.

51
222
4
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Based on @aman1801 config requirement, he needs to spend atleast 50-53k (during offer sale period).. its difficult to find it for 45k.

Due to covid prices increased thats why??

190
6188
62
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Due to covid prices increased thats why??

It also one of the main reasons.. !

1,786
20919
71

good find

20,459
124635
1602

vu

2
20
1

.

51
222
4
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

It also one of the main reasons.. !

Pls suggest best laptop after card offer n all whch i can get under 45k..no gaming need….but evrythng else req like 8gb ram 512ssd n ips led n decent battery..better if i can get ryzen 5 4500u or 5500u or i5 11th gen…pls help….

111
944
4

Anyone using this ?

Missing