Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Western Digital WD Blue SN570 NVMe 1TB, Upto 3000MB/s, with Free 1 Month Adobe Creative Cloud

Western Digital WD Blue SN570 NVMe 1TB, Upto 3000MB/s, with Free 1 Month Adobe Creative Cloud

432°
4610
41% OFF 7870.0
  • 1179
  • 24
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Subedar
playdime

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09HKDQ1RN/ref...

Offer Price : Rs.5119

10% discount using kotak/icici credit card
₹500 discount using icici debit card

Product information
Technical Details
Brand ‎Western Digital
Manufacturer ‎Western Digital, Western Digital (UK) Ltd, 388 Jiang Chuan East Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China 200241
Series ‎WD Blue™ SN570
Colour ‎Blue
Item Height ‎0.09 Inches
Item Width ‎0.87 Inches
Product Dimensions ‎8 x 2.21 x 0.24 cm; 6.35 Grams
Batteries ‎1 Lithium Ion batteries required.
Item model number ‎WDS100T3B0C
RAM Size ‎8 GB
Hard Drive Size ‎1 TB
Hard Disk Description ‎Solid State Drive
Voltage ‎1 Volts
Wattage ‎3600
Hardware Platform ‎PC
Are Batteries Included ‎No
Lithium Battery Energy Content ‎2 Kilowatt Hours
Lithium Battery Weight ‎2 Grams
Number of Lithium Ion Cells ‎5
Number of Lithium Metal Cells ‎5
Included Components ‎WD SN570 SSD
Manufacturer ‎Western Digital
Country of Origin ‎China
Item Weight ‎6.35 g
Expired
23 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@guest_999 Planning to get two of these...seems like lowest till date... anything better in same range? 

My use case is going to be as external storage

Critic Critic
Link Copied
myliferockkss wrote:

@guest_999 Planning to get two of these...seems like lowest till date... anything better in same range? 

My use case is going to be as external storage

Best budget dramless NVMe ssd available in India if used internally in NVMe slot. However, if you plan on using those usb NVMe enclosure then I suggest not to use them as cheapest such enclosure from orico will cost around 1500 & their reliability is based on your luck. Sata usb enclosure are much more reliable as well as cheaper(orico will cost you around 500).
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Good price!!

Still I would prefer if you can stretch and wait for 2-3 more days ... For sale

You might get samsung 970 evo 1 TB around 5600

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
SsAnD_Sha-RiS3r wrote:

Good price!!

Still I would prefer if you can stretch and wait for 2-3 more days ... For sale

You might get samsung 970 evo 1 TB around 5600

When is this sale happening? 😄 I can wait no rush here
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:
Best budget dramless NVMe ssd available in India if used internally in NVMe slot. However, if you plan on using those usb NVMe enclosure then I suggest not to use them as cheapest such enclosure from orico will cost around 1500 & their reliability is based on your luck. Sata usb enclosure are much more reliable as well as cheaper(orico will cost you around 500).

There is not much of an difference in price between SATA and NVMe ... also I guess with NVMe I will be able to get around ~1000MB transfer speeds as compared to ~500MB on SATA 


Yeah have been looking for NVMe enclosure deals as well... looks like the lowest would be for around 1200-1400 INR sad 

Generous Generous
Link Copied
SsAnD_Sha-RiS3r wrote:

Good price!!

Still I would prefer if you can stretch and wait for 2-3 more days ... For sale

You might get samsung 970 evo 1 TB around 5600

performance of this dramless drive is on par of a dram drive that's how much good this is, yes sn570 has very little 12gb SLC cache and Samsung evo plus win in that case 

image

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
Expand
myliferockkss wrote:
When is this sale happening? 😄 I can wait no rush here
From 5th may
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
Expand
Jarvis.-. wrote:
performance of this dramless drive is on par of a dram drive that's how much good this is, yes sn570 has very little 12gb SLC cache and Samsung evo plus win in that case 

image

What is this data ?
Critic Critic
Link Copied
SsAnD_Sha-RiS3r wrote:

Good price!!

Still I would prefer if you can stretch and wait for 2-3 more days ... For sale

You might get samsung 970 evo 1 TB around 5600

Latest 970 evo plus version runs hotter than usual & not recommended to use within usb enclosures & laptops/desktops with not so good cooling/ventilation system.
@myliferockkss @Jarvis.-.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I suggest 970 evo only

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:
Latest 970 evo plus version runs hotter than usual & not recommended to use within usb enclosures & laptops/desktops with not so good cooling/ventilation system.
@myliferockkss @Jarvis.-.
Have to check that as well
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:
Best budget dramless NVMe ssd available in India if used internally in NVMe slot. However, if you plan on using those usb NVMe enclosure then I suggest not to use them as cheapest such enclosure from orico will cost around 1500 & their reliability is based on your luck. Sata usb enclosure are much more reliable as well as cheaper(orico will cost you around 500).

On which website orico usb sata is available for 500 ? ( on Amazon it is always  rs 1000 , orico direct store )

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
myliferockkss wrote:

@guest_999 Planning to get two of these...seems like lowest till date... anything better in same range? 

My use case is going to be as external storage

Since you are planning to get 2 , spend a  it more and get kingston kc3000 pcie 4.0, on vedantcomputers it was available for 7500 some days ago.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Non returnable and Appario Retail means 100% suspecious !

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
asratdd wrote:

Since you are planning to get 2 , spend a  it more and get kingston kc3000 pcie 4.0, on vedantcomputers it was available for 7500 some days ago.

thats nearly 40%+ 


Found this one which looks to be a good deal as well for 2TB. - https://www.amazon.in/SP-Silicon-Power-FIN-SU12...

Orico - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0BJ23JTXX/ref...

Effective would be ~9330 INR for both... 

@guest_999

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
myliferockkss wrote:

thats nearly 40%+ 


Found this one which looks to be a good deal as well for 2TB. - https://www.amazon.in/SP-Silicon-Power-FIN-SU12...

Orico - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0BJ23JTXX/ref...

Effective would be ~9330 INR for both... 

@guest_999

Slow dramless NVMe ssd, will be slower than SN570.
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:
Slow dramless NVMe ssd, will be slower than SN570.
True but as an external storage it wont go beyond 1000mb anyways... for internal it would have made a difference
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
myliferockkss wrote:
True but as an external storage it wont go beyond 1000mb anyways... for internal it would have made a difference
It will also have inferior quality flash not to mention usb NVMe enclosures are not that reliable, in worst case scenario the enclosure may end up damaging your NVMe.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Given a choice between this and Samsung 970 Evo plus 1 TB which one will you all suggest. I will be installing games on the ssd and movie

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply