Hot Deal
Airtel Xstream Fiber + TV DTH + 14 OTT

Airtel Xstream Fiber + TV DTH + 14 OTT

1010°
699
68% OFF 2199.0
  • 11915
  • 50
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Cadet
jain01010199
http://air...in
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/804299/medium/IMG-20220912-WA0014.jpg?1662992857
Expiring In 5 days
Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
jain01010199 wrote:
Can someone please verify? If this is true, isn't it a fabulous deal?
Scam hai, you get 3 months of OTT. Post that 149/month which doesn't include Netflix/Prime. Also there is a cost of 1500 for installation/hardware. If you pay 4000 you get free installation/hardware but first month is not free.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Once i gave my number and entered OTP in their website.

I got 3 calls daily and when i say my pincode,they say not available in my city.Still the calls continued from different numbers.I blacklisted each one of them and scolded one guy.Now i am not sure whether i am receiving and call got blocked or they stopped calling 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This is what you get, Source : Airtel Store

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/804501/medium/Picture1.jpg?1663056594

49 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Can someone please verify? If this is true, isn't it a fabulous deal?
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
jain01010199 wrote:
Can someone please verify? If this is true, isn't it a fabulous deal?

It's true and also its known as Airtel Black plan (GST exclusive) where you'll get 40 MBPS speed, Rs.300 worth TV channels and subscription of some OTT apps including Disney+ Hotstar.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
LG50 wrote:
It's true and also its known as Airtel Black plan (GST exclusive) where you'll get 40 MBPS speed and Rs.300 worth TV channels.
Airtel black was very expensive earlier.
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
jain01010199 wrote:
Airtel black was very expensive earlier.
They have recently introduced this plan which is a part of Airtel Black. I've requested them to activate this plan to my account since I'm currently using 499 plan for Airtel Broadband and 200 plan for DTH.
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Is anyone using this plan? Can you please list the channels included?
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Which OTT subscriptions are available in 699?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
ashb009 wrote:
Is anyone using this plan? Can you please list the channels included?

They said, we can choose any TV channels of worth Rs.300 in this plan.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does this require us to have a dish installed? Or 300 channels is over internet?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Destinyisall wrote:

Which OTT subscriptions are available in 699?

Disney+ Hotstar and Airtel Xtreme app which includes 14 OTT subscription such as SonyLIV, ErosNow, Lionsgate Play, Hoichoi, ManoramaMax, Shemaroo, Ultra, HungamaPlay, EPICon, DivoTV, Klikk, Nammaflix.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Amazon prime 1month. Netflix 1/2 month. Hotstar 2 months Rest others 1 month will be there So no use stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
rak007 wrote:

Does this require us to have a dish installed? Or 300 channels is over internet?

It's DTH so obviously needed a dish and Airtel xtreme setup box which only works if you've an active DTH plan.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
BretHartHitman wrote:
Amazon prime 1month. Netflix 1/2 month. Hotstar 2 months Rest others 1 month will be there So no use stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Very Bad
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Except Disney hotstar, others are worth? 200 more per month than simple broadband will be 2400. With gst 2832. 

With this cannot we buy OTT subscription , one at a year to cover all contents across? Cable tv slowly becoming obsolete. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
LG50 wrote:
It's DTH so obviously needed a dish and Airtel xtreme setup box which only works if you've an active DTH plan.

Well, channels on Jio Fiber doesn't require dish right (not fully sure)? I thought it is same funda here.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Airtel black is available in select cities 😞


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rak007 wrote:

Well, channels on Jio Fiber doesn't require dish right (not fully sure)? I thought it is same funda here.

For jio fiber ( dish is not needed) 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Airtel still have copper connection in my area and opt for 6 month ( 499 plan 40mbps speed plan - getting around 10mbps 2mb download and 1mbps upload 120kb) worst service. There is no way to talk their customer care. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Jio fiber would be better i guess.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
jain01010199 wrote:
Can someone please verify? If this is true, isn't it a fabulous deal?
Scam hai, you get 3 months of OTT. Post that 149/month which doesn't include Netflix/Prime. Also there is a cost of 1500 for installation/hardware. If you pay 4000 you get free installation/hardware but first month is not free.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Dont go with this ..airtel is worst ..they will give you too most plan in free first recharge and if u forget to downgrade bill wil be aweso.e also you cannot downgrade online .its compulsory calling..also ott are not worth at all..dont go for airtel...
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Prepaid connection available? 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It's a trap

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Once i gave my number and entered OTP in their website.

I got 3 calls daily and when i say my pincode,they say not available in my city.Still the calls continued from different numbers.I blacklisted each one of them and scolded one guy.Now i am not sure whether i am receiving and call got blocked or they stopped calling 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
dineshboost wrote:

Airtel still have copper connection in my area and opt for 6 month ( 499 plan 40mbps speed plan - getting around 10mbps 2mb download and 1mbps upload 120kb) worst service. There is no way to talk their customer care. 

Which city??
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Does 40mbps able to stream amazon or Netflix 4k content without any lag? Right now am using 100mbps.. If 40mbps is able to stream 4k content without lag then i wil change plan to 40mbps..
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Are installation charges included or excluded??
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Xtreme1319 wrote:
Does 40mbps able to stream amazon or Netflix 4k content without any lag? Right now am using 100mbps.. If 40mbps is able to stream 4k content without lag then i wil change plan to 40mbps..
I stream 4k content on 30mbps connection on jio fiber without any lag. Only difference is fast forwarding takes little time
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply