Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Airtel Xstream Fiber + TV DTH + 14 OTT

Airtel Xstream Fiber + TV DTH + 14 OTT

1088°
699
68% OFF 2199.0
  • 13064
  • 50
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
jain01010199 wrote:
Can someone please verify? If this is true, isn't it a fabulous deal?
Scam hai, you get 3 months of OTT. Post that 149/month which doesn't include Netflix/Prime. Also there is a cost of 1500 for installation/hardware. If you pay 4000 you get free installation/hardware but first month is not free.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Once i gave my number and entered OTP in their website.

I got 3 calls daily and when i say my pincode,they say not available in my city.Still the calls continued from different numbers.I blacklisted each one of them and scolded one guy.Now i am not sure whether i am receiving and call got blocked or they stopped calling 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This is what you get, Source : Airtel Store

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/804501/medium/Picture1.jpg?1663056594

49 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Xtreme1319 wrote:
Does 40mbps able to stream amazon or Netflix 4k content without any lag? Right now am using 100mbps.. If 40mbps is able to stream 4k content without lag then i wil change plan to 40mbps..
I have 40 Mbps 499rs plan for almost 2 yrs If your area has finer network then it’s very stable We have 4 mobile connections and 1 google chrome always connected, it’s pretty stable
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Xtreme1319 wrote:
Does 40mbps able to stream amazon or Netflix 4k content without any lag? Right now am using 100mbps.. If 40mbps is able to stream 4k content without lag then i wil change plan to 40mbps..
I also used 40 Mbps for almost 2 years, without any issues with all streaming. No issues from it. Then my company increased my monthly limit to 1000 and i opted for 799 plan. Now, i have switched jobs ...Now i am seriously thinking to downgrade to 40mbps. 

Let me know how to request this Downgrade. Any CC number?
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
I am using this plan Channel on setup box is sd App only Disney hotstar for one year 14 app is not include only their video you can see in airtel extreme app Not individual app you got Set up box free if paid 4000 advance otherwise charges of setupbox is 1500
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
LG50 wrote:
Disney+ Hotstar and Airtel Xtreme app which includes 14 OTT subscription such as SonyLIV, ErosNow, Lionsgate Play, Hoichoi, ManoramaMax, Shemaroo, Ultra, HungamaPlay, EPICon, DivoTV, Klikk, Nammaflix.
Are these renewed every year?
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrMonkey wrote:
Are these renewed every year?
It will be on the monthly basis or plan based monkey bro
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
santosh_blr wrote:
Jio fiber would be better i guess.
Worst  ...both are equally bad...try for local internet provider..
Who atleast help you when you need the most
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
I used Airtel Xstream box. HD DTH channel quality is excellent. Improved a lot compared to the past. I find xbox UI sluggish but gets used to it. If you don't recharge DTH then Xstream box or other apps in it like Prime, Netflix etc also won't work.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:
I also used 40 Mbps for almost 2 years, without any issues with all streaming. No issues from it. Then my company increased my monthly limit to 1000 and i opted for 799 plan. Now, i have switched jobs ...Now i am seriously thinking to downgrade to 40mbps. 

Let me know how to request this Downgrade. Any CC number?
can be done easily from airtel app
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
batguy143 wrote:
can be done easily from airtel app
Not seeing option in downgrading.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:
Not seeing option in downgrading.
It should be there.

Else call 198
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

im using Airtel for broadband 200mbps(used to be 100mbps) from last 5 years in bangalore and never disappointed me. Life saviour during covid as well. Service in less than 2 hours, working well in 560068 bangalore 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/804500/medium/8686554sabbir31x-pasia-laya.gif?1663056534

Airtel be like

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This is what you get, Source : Airtel Store

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/804501/medium/Picture1.jpg?1663056594

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
dr.nagpalhealthcare524 wrote:
I am using this plan Channel on setup box is sd App only Disney hotstar for one year 14 app is not include only their video you can see in airtel extreme app Not individual app you got Set up box free if paid 4000 advance otherwise charges of setupbox is 1500
What happens after 1 year ? Advance of 4000 will be used for 699+GST monthly charges. And then in 824 Rs, i will get 40 Mbps, landline and dth will around 300 channels and Airtel extreme app with all these subscription What if I take the plan and change the plan after 1 year?
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
pvv473207 wrote:

Once i gave my number and entered OTP in their website.

I got 3 calls daily and when i say my pincode,they say not available in my city.Still the calls continued from different numbers.I blacklisted each one of them and scolded one guy.Now i am not sure whether i am receiving and call got blocked or they stopped calling 

Marking spam/blocking any number unnecessarily is not good.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
paragmay511 wrote:

Marking spam/blocking any number unnecessarily is not good.

Are you willing to willing to daily receive 3-4 calls from a company offering you a service and saying it's not available in your city after you give your pincode(everytime)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MasterAnimesh wrote:
I stream 4k content on 30mbps connection on jio fiber without any lag. Only difference is fast forwarding takes little time
Wat device u use for live channels and tv viewing? Is it poss to activate jio TV if use jio mobile prepaid already for TV viewing?
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
yieldeal wrote:
Wat device u use for live channels and tv viewing? Is it poss to activate jio TV if use jio mobile prepaid already for TV viewing?
I use fire TV stick but have kept tatasky also for my parents
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply