Hot Deal All-new Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite | Stream HD Quality Video | No power and volume buttons | 2020 release

628°
2299
43% OFF 3999.0
Shopping Friend
5,153
28056
90
All-new Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite | Stream HD Quality Video | No power and volume buttons | 2020 release
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07ZZ...4/
<

>Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote | Stream in 4K [email protected] Rs

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B079QQZZ...ef=

  • Our most affordable Fire TV Stick – Enjoy fast streaming in Full HD. Comes with Alexa Voice Remote Lite.
  • Tens of thousands of movies and shows from Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLIV, Sun NXT, ALT Balaji, Discovery Plus and many other Apps. Subscription fees may apply.
  • What’s free – YouTube, YouTube Kids, MXPlayer, TVFPlay, YuppTV and many more.
  • Easily search, play, pause, rewind, or forward content with just your voice. Simply say “Alexa, find comedies”
  • The most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player. Simply say “Alexa, open YouTube”
  • Watch movies, web series, news, sports & kids content on your TV. Comes with parental control. Subscription fees may apply.
  • Easy to set up and stays hidden – plug in behind your TV into an HDMI port, turn on the TV and connect to the internet to set up.
  • Optimize your data usage by setting video quality and monitor your data usage.
  • Mirror content from phone & laptop to the TV. Pair with compatible Bluetooth headphones.
  • Helpful shortcut – Use the guide button on the remote to easily access your favorite live content

Expired about 1 month
26 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
15794
60

Vu+ plus1

42
421
8

Had bought this for 1999 in the end of October 2020

0
709
11
this.person.actually wrote:

Had bought this for 1999 in the end of October 2020

What is your feedback? Also do you feel the issue due to missing volume and power button in the remote ?

65
20
0
Expand
amdoinggood123 wrote:

What is your feedback? Also do you feel the issue due to missing volume and power button in the remote ?

Better than all other streaming device.. just go for it.. not a big deal with volume buttons you can always use tv remote to control volume

66
307
15
Expand
sk258013432 wrote:

Better than all other streaming device.. just go for it.. not a big deal with volume buttons you can always use tv remote to control volume

Bad idea. Too many remotes.

42
421
8
Expand
amdoinggood123 wrote:

What is your feedback? Also do you feel the issue due to missing volume and power button in the remote ?

Enjoying the device. Yes it is a little difficult to control volume & power, I’ve to use TV remote alongwith, however I am used to it, and keep both the remotes next to each other.

217
236
3

Can you give me a comparison between Marq Vs Nokia Vs Mi Vs Amazon firesticks…not able to decide..one is good in something…other in something..apart from regular feature I want data usage alert and play store options to download any missing OTT Apps

65
20
0
Expand
shivanshu.k507 wrote:

Bad idea. Too many remotes.

As you wish

134
324
7
newmagic wrote:

Can you give me a comparison between Marq Vs Nokia Vs Mi Vs Amazon firesticks…not able to decide..one is good in something…other in something..apart from regular feature I want data usage alert and play store options to download any missing OTT Apps

Airtel xtream is also a good chice

0
709
11
Expand
sk258013432 wrote:

As you wish

Non lite version not coming below 3k

50
1874
10
newmagic wrote:

Can you give me a comparison between Marq Vs Nokia Vs Mi Vs Amazon firesticks…not able to decide..one is good in something…other in something..apart from regular feature I want data usage alert and play store options to download any missing OTT Apps

are you also considering android box?

-9
57
1

Cant we use IR blaster enabled phones (all Mi phones do have it with a pre installed remote app) as remote for firestick??

217
236
3
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

are you also considering android box?

I can consider, if you can help me understand its benefits ?
Does Android box necessary need a cabled broadband or can be operated via Mobile hotspot too ?

50
1874
10
Expand
newmagic wrote:

I can consider, if you can help me understand its benefits ?
Does Android box necessary need a cabled broadband or can be operated via Mobile hotspot too ?

well, to be honest, i too am not too aware of technicalities like whether it can work or work smoothly without wired fast internet.

It is just thst some higher end (better, unique featured) products do have certain advantages and may be features like recording feature… or stuff which these dongles do not.
.
and although, all this is pretty new technology.. i would (by nature) not prefer an unknown brand/company (unknown for me reads: name that i have not heard of or tried 18-20 years back)
thus out of Chowmein (Xiaomin) Oppo Vivo Amazon.. obviously i had my eyes on Amazon since a while.
But the one my elder cousin’s family use did not have a voice remote or i did not get to test it in desi languages .
.
so in nutshell, i too am actually seeking some pro guidance or pointers and except brief usage of TeeWee (local made/designed) dongle.
i too do not know much.
Just that some SBC (single board computer) devices ARE there. (SBCs like, but not restricted to Raspberry pi).

217
236
3
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

well, to be honest, i too am not too aware of technicalities like whether it can work or work smoothly without wired fast internet.

It is just thst some higher end (better, unique featured) products do have certain advantages and may be features like recording feature… or stuff which these dongles do not.
.
and although, all this is pretty new technology.. i would (by nature) not prefer an unknown brand/company (unknown for me reads: name that i have not heard of or tried 18-20 years back)
thus out of Chowmein (Xiaomin) Oppo Vivo Amazon.. obviously i had my eyes on Amazon since a while.
But the one my elder cousin’s family use did not have a voice remote or i did not get to test it in desi languages .
.
so in nutshell, i too am actually seeking some pro guidance or pointers and except brief usage of TeeWee (local made/designed) dongle.
i too do not know much.
Just that some SBC (single board computer) devices ARE there. (SBCs like, but not restricted to Raspberry pi).

Done some research post your comments  and found that Android  Box may become  obsolete few years later once Android upgrades happen by Google to several new versions compared to what you got in your Box…similar  like Android  phones who do not have updates…stops using certain apps which works only above certain android version, rest all looks good in Android boxes..more features and easy  to use…
Will look forward  comments from actual users of Androud box

50
1874
10
Expand
newmagic wrote:

Done some research post your comments  and found that Android  Box may become  obsolete few years later once Android upgrades happen by Google to several new versions compared to what you got in your Box…similar  like Android  phones who do not have updates…stops using certain apps which works only above certain android version, rest all looks good in Android boxes..more features and easy  to use…
Will look forward  comments from actual users of Androud box

oh goodness… yes!
that indeed seems likely and logical.

well then… seems 2-2.5 thousand for these custom dongles isn’t so bad. (it’s hardly a tank full of fuel… or 15-18 days daily milk supply)

(any decent custom proprietary boxes/SBCs or alternatives to dongles are at-least twice the costs, i am told).

2,695
45249
144

Vu

5
1958
31
Expand
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Non lite version not coming below 3k

Refurbished one available for 2499.
You can try

0
415
6
aftabshivani27 wrote:

Cant we use IR blaster enabled phones (all Mi phones do have it with a pre installed remote app) as remote for firestick??

No it uses Bluetooth, you can use the fire tv app once the stick is configured.

0
709
11
Expand
MasterAnimesh wrote:

Refurbished one available for 2499.
You can try

That would be 2nd gen I believe, need 3rd generation

5
1958
31
Expand
amdoinggood123 wrote:

That would be 2nd gen I believe, need 3rd generation

Whats the major improvement in3rd gen can you tell as even i am planning to buy one

0
709
11
Expand
MasterAnimesh wrote:

Whats the major improvement in3rd gen can you tell as even i am planning to buy one

Processor and power saving are the major upgrades

50
20
1

Is new 4K expected in near days? Old one is very old in software version

54
62
1

Go get some amlogic s905x box at same price , much better performance

0
174
14

Difference between this device and Any android TV Box? Except Google Assistant?

79
446
4
KingBoy wrote:

Difference between this device and Any android TV Box? Except Google Assistant?

Performance

If anyone wishes to sell his firestick let me know

Missing