Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Featured Amazon :  Rs.500 cashback On 1000 at Fashion Order (After Collecting All Coupon )

Amazon : Rs.500 cashback On 1000 at Fashion Order (After Collecting All Coupon )

2554°
Deal Baba
homedimer

Amazon : [email protected] cb On [email protected] Fashion Order ( After Collecting All Coupon )

Master Link : https://www.amazon.in/b?node=21329405031&linkCo...

Rs 200 Cb Code : AFS200 ( Apply at Checkout page )

Collect 20% Cashback Upto Rs200 Coupon .( Account Specific )

Clothing | Watches | Jewellery | Luggage | Footwear & Handbags

Collect 20% Cashback Coupons on

Clothinghttps://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

Footwearhttps://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

Watcheshttps://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

Luggage
https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

Jewellery
https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

10% cb On Upi Transactionhttps://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

Expired
113 Comments  |  
59 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718552/medium/Screenshot_20211013-183221.jpg?1634130195Received 500

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
cheekoo wrote:

Can someone pls. confirm if AFS200 is working on multiple orders, having already recd. cashback once?
(TnCs link for this promo would be much appreciated)

Maximum cashback per customer is ₹200 for AFS200 Code.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
nnd wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718552/medium/Screenshot_20211013-183221.jpg?1634130195Received 500

When the offer started late night, the cashback was instant but as the day passes by, it’s taking time to be credited. Or it will be credited after shipment.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

Confirm it from cc how much cb will u get if less than from your expectation then cancel it bro u will not get that amount of cb
Calling/chatting with cc for cb is harmful to us as they don’t know as much we know about az is not it !! joy

It’s about to dispatch so will know soon.
Cc are really dumb they don’t even understand basic things.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

Confirm it from cc how much cb will u get if less than from your expectation then cancel it bro u will not get that amount of cb
Calling/chatting with cc for cb is harmful to us as they don’t know as much we know about az is not it !! joy

Few items got dispatched but received only ₹74.9 cashback 🤔🤔
As per cashback amount and value of product I think ₹500 cashback will come
But they used to give full cashback even if 1 item used to get shipped.

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
netshopper wrote:

Is it combining with Diamond offer (GET 15% BACK UP TO ₹100 on Fashion)? Only showing 200 cashback on checkout page.
[No 20% Cashback Upto Rs200 Coupon for me.]

Yes, One coupon can be combined with afs200 along with payment offers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
KrishabhAgrawal wrote:

Yes, One coupon can be combined with afs200 along with payment offers

Ok. But, only 200 cashback is showing on checkout page. Diamond offer (GET 15% BACK UP TO ₹100 on Fashion) is already activated in my account

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
Expand
netshopper wrote:

Ok. But, only 200 cashback is showing on checkout page. Diamond offer (GET 15% BACK UP TO ₹100 on Fashion) is already activated in my account

Then they fixed it, worked last night for me.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Few items got dispatched but received only ₹74.9 cashback 🤔🤔
As per cashback amount and value of product I think ₹500 cashback will come
But they used to give full cashback once any of itne used to get shipped.

Then I guess mostly it will not come as per your expectation (btw product value of 74.9 cb?)

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

Then I guess mostly it will not come as per your expectation (btw product value of 74.9 cb?)

Order value : ₹1195
Expected cashback : ₹500
% of cashback : 500/1195 = 41.841%
Item value which got dispatched : ₹179
Expected cashback on it as per above estimate : 179×0.41841= ₹74.89539
Cashback I received : ₹74.9
Rest only Jeff knows 😅

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Order value : ₹1195
Expected cashback : ₹500
% of cashback : 500/1195 = 41.841%
Item value which got dispatched : ₹179
Expected cashback on it as per above estimate : 179×0.41841= ₹74.89539
Cashback I received : ₹74.9
Rest only Jeff knows 😅

Just got cashback of ₹500. One out of two products got dispatched.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Bro then u will get expected cb 100%

Bro then u will get expected cb 100%
🥳

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Just got cashback of ₹500. One out of two products got dispatched.

Great that’s what happens don’t know why I didn’t received it.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

Bro then u will get expected cb 100%
🥳

Hope so bro let’s see else cancellation is there 😅

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

525 instantly received product not yet shipped.

400 rupees coupon and 20% cashback combined

100 through Amazon pay upi

25 No rush delivery

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
nagendra14 wrote:

525 instantly received product not yet shipped.

400 rupees coupon and 20% cashback combined

100 through Amazon pay upi

25 No rush delivery

What’s the code for no rush delivery

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
nagendra14 wrote:

525 instantly received product not yet shipped.

400 rupees coupon and 20% cashback combined

100 through Amazon pay upi

25 No rush delivery

+1 instant cb received

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
beawre1 wrote:

What’s the code for no rush delivery

no code required! that option came on delivery page

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Means lost ₹100 cry

Not sure bro as not written clearly in t&c which they usually do.
“During the Offer Period, any customer who places a successful Amazon.in order for a minimum value of ₹1 and chooses to make payment using Amazon Pay UPI, will be eligible to receive a cashback of 10% up to ₹100, for the amount paid towards the transaction.”

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Not sure bro as not written clearly in t&c which they usually do.
“During the Offer Period, any customer who places a successful Amazon.in order for a minimum value of ₹1 and chooses to make payment using Amazon Pay UPI, will be eligible to receive a cashback of 10% up to ₹100, for the amount paid towards the transaction.”

Bro, i had collected 10% cb upto 100 using amazon pay upi bt didn’t receive cb yet. Paid through amazon upi but entered manually. There wasn’t mentioned that cb is nt applicable if you enter apay upi manually expressionless

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Bro, i had collected 10% cb upto 100 using amazon pay upi bt didn’t receive cb yet. Paid through amazon upi but entered manually. There wasn’t mentioned that cb is nt applicable if you enter apay upi manually expressionless

You seems to be talking about some other offer the one I am talking doesn’t needs to be collected.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Bro, i had collected 10% cb upto 100 using amazon pay upi bt didn’t receive cb yet. Paid through amazon upi but entered manually. There wasn’t mentioned that cb is nt applicable if you enter apay upi manually expressionless

This is always like this. For any upi offer need to use default upi option on app

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Placed order worth Rs 1850 after 150 Rupay discount in the late afternoon but yet to receive 400 CB.
Edit : Received CB after order dispatch. CK cashback has also tracked to the tune of 8%.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

You seems to be talking about some other offer the one I am talking doesn’t needs to be collected.

Yh, i had also collected this offer bt didn’t receive benifit from both of these upi offer https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718589/medium/Screenshot_20211013_231806_org.mozilla.rocket.jpg?1634147341

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

This is always like this. For any upi offer need to use default upi option on app

But we get cb on recharge, bill payment if paid through apay upi manually

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

Placed order worth Rs 1850 after 150 Rupay discount in the late afternoon but yet to receive 400 CB.

.

Missing