Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
[amazon fresh] NIC ice creams at 50%

[amazon fresh] NIC ice creams at 50%

342°
50% OFF
Deal Subedar
mysalemo771

https://www.amazon.in/s?k=nic&i=nowstore&crid=2...

guys this is flat 50%, dont compare this with 60% upto 120/129 + tax + delivery charges if any

also you can get rs1 deals along with this


Expired
25 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Also check NIC own site.. They too keep on having 50-60% off which can be combined with bank offers. Last night I ordered from them directly using 60% code (upto 150) with free delivery.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

kal order karni thi but nai kari ab yeh offer deka but mere idhr nai he yarr

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What is the code name?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Order from Zomato with au card offer that is much better

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bajirao1 wrote:

Also check NIC own site.. They too keep on having 50-60% off which can be combined with bank offers. Last night I ordered from them directly using 60% code (upto 150) with free delivery.

can you provide the link?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

order from paytm, they already have 60% off there. 

My personal opinion, NIC is not worth, Anjeer is ok but other flavors – didn’t like them. (again, this is my personal opinion )

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
bajirao1 wrote:

Also check NIC own site.. They too keep on having 50-60% off which can be combined with bank offers. Last night I ordered from them directly using 60% code (upto 150) with free delivery.

Unki website pe order karne ka option hi nahi hai. Pls provide link otherwise don’t unecessarily mislead people

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

good share +kg .. but after NIC offer like 60% (probably first order) 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

guys this is flat 50%, dont compare this with 60% upto 120/129 + tax + delivery charges if any

also you can get rs1 deals along with this

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
sj26374501 wrote:

Unki website pe order karne ka option hi nahi hai. Pls provide link otherwise don’t unecessarily mislead people

Kya yaar.. I am telling I ordered and you are making sweeping assumptions. First atleast do a basic search here and you will see many threads.. See this for example-
https://www.desidime.com/deals/nic-natural-ice-...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I personally liked their Tender coconut ice cream. But need to have it soon. Home Refrigeration generally kills original flavor due to smell from milk packets, butter packets and other stuff may be like meat etc in freezer 😄

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
thiru.vetti wrote:

I personally liked their Tender coconut ice cream. But need to have it soon. Home Refrigeration generally kills original flavor due to smell from milk packets, butter packets in freezer 😄

Use closed container/box neutral_face

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
beamchota wrote:

Use closed container/box neutral_face

the packing from NIC itself is enough. But once open it will not be original. Also we have so many items in freezer, there is no room for another container 😀

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
thiru.vetti wrote:

the packing from NIC itself is enough. But once open it will not be original. Also we have so many items in freezer, there is no room for another container 😀

i usually store icecream for weeks, didn’t find any difference. Try to store at lowest temp.

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
thiru.vetti wrote:

I personally liked their Tender coconut ice cream. But need to have it soon. Home Refrigeration generally kills original flavor due to smell from milk packets, butter packets and other stuff may be like meat etc in freezer 😄

1.Kesar pista
2.rosted almonds
3.dry fruit overloaded
4.alphanso mango
5.tender coconut
Rest not tried

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

1.Kesar pista
2.rosted almonds
3.dry fruit overloaded
4.alphanso mango
5.tender coconut
Rest not tried

Kesar pista, thandai and paan flavours are awesome

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

1.Kesar pista
2.rosted almonds
3.dry fruit overloaded
4.alphanso mango
5.tender coconut
Rest not tried

Seasonal Sitaphal is the best.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bajirao1 wrote:

Also check NIC own site.. They too keep on having 50-60% off which can be combined with bank offers. Last night I ordered from them directly using 60% code (upto 150) with free delivery.

how to order from their site ? What discount to apply ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Bean wrote:

how to order from their site ? What discount to apply ?

Check this thread for a good discussion-
https://www.desidime.com/deals/nic-natural-ice-...
Currently there is a 60% code (upto Rs 150) and few other codes active. Plus after you order, they will send you another 50% code. And then there is a paytm code/voucher for Rs 120 (but the NIC 60% is better currently).
And then you can combine them with bank offers as long as you meet the bank offer MOV criteria after NIC discount.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

which is good offer now for ice creams?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply