Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon/Flipkart/Swiggy Gift Card For for HDFC Bank only

Amazon/Flipkart/Swiggy Gift Card For for HDFC Bank only

9500
5% OFF 10000.0
  • 3157
  • 26
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
    • Repost : 2
    • Other reasons : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Beacon
champu_no1
https://www.gyftr.com/instantvouchers/amazon-gi... Amazon and Flipkart gift vouchers are available with 5% cashback. Swiggy instamart is available at 10% discount. If you have good cards then you will get even more discount:)  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/820415/medium/Screenshot2022-11-02-18-17-07-2740deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1667393656

Expired
Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys don't buy Swiggy Instamart voucher of deno more than 300-400. Can't use partially and can't apply any coupon along with it!! Also remember can't order items more than 12kg in one order. 

25 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

That Price is Including Card cashback only and there is 1.5%+ charges 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
What is rewards? 800 showing 5000 Amazon gift card?
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
InvestPotato wrote:

Promocode? 

No code required. They will credit cashback in your credit card statement
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

That Price is Including Card cashback only and there is 1.5%+ charges 

What charges? I haven't paid any charges on gift card
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys don't buy Swiggy Instamart voucher of deno more than 300-400. Can't use partially and can't apply any coupon along with it!! Also remember can't order items more than 12kg in one order. 

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
champu_no1 wrote:
What charges? I haven't paid any charges on gift card
Amazon GV initially you posted amzn gv
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
This offer is not new... It's there for ages 
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only Millenia is giving 5% CB, rest are giving useless 5X RPs

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
budweiser wrote:

Only Millenia is giving 5% CB, rest are giving useless 5X RPs

I'm getting 5% on money-back as well:D maybe user specific
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
_Dracarys_ wrote:
This offer is not new... It's there for ages 
I was getting 1% on Flipkart and 0% on Amazon and now it is 5% and they sent an sms as well so i thought new offer
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Unable to find instamart , please send link
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
What is new in this?
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

There is a processing fee for HDFC cards also. How does this be a benefit? I got Regalia card

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
kingkhan9 wrote:

There is a processing fee for HDFC cards also. How does this be a benefit? I got Regalia card

Basic cards don't have that fee so i didn't knew about it. Anyways net effective discount for you will be around 5%
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:
Unable to find instamart , please send link
Removed:(
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

A query: do we get 5% cb on HDFC debit cards ( millenia dc or platinum dc) over an above normal monthly cashback for them? Like (400 for millenia and 750 for platinum). 

Does it mean we can get max 400+ 500 (millenia) and 750+500 (platinum dc) or not??

@sauravDD @Dracarys  

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Maverick_23 wrote:

A query: do we get 5% cb on HDFC debit cards ( millenia dc or platinum dc) over an above normal monthly cashback for them? Like (400 for millenia and 750 for platinum). 

Does it mean we can get max 400+ 500 (millenia) and 750+500 (platinum dc) or not??

@sauravDD @Dracarys  

Are u asking about smartbuy? If so, then yes... Smartbuy max cb per mnth is 1000Rs .. 

Smartbuy comes under promotional category - 1000Rs for millennia and Platinum every mnth

Product feature comes under the card Variant category - 400Rs for Millennia and 750Rs for Platinum per mnth.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:
Are u asking about smartbuy? If so, then yes... Smartbuy max cb per mnth is 1000Rs .. 

Smartbuy comes under promotional category - 1000Rs for millennia and Platinum every mnth

Product feature comes under the card Variant category - 400Rs for Millennia and 750Rs for Platinum per mnth.

Yes i was asking about smartbuy .
was checking if those debit cards have upper cap of 400 and 750 including smartbuy cashback or not..

I guess u have clarified my doubt.. that those are separate and I believe we will get separate cashbacks for smartbuy (5% upto 1k) and normal utilities payments (1% upto 750 for platinum)
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Expand
Maverick_23 wrote:
Yes i was asking about smartbuy .
was checking if those debit cards have upper cap of 400 and 750 including smartbuy cashback or not..

I guess u have clarified my doubt.. that those are separate and I believe we will get separate cashbacks for smartbuy (5% upto 1k) and normal utilities payments (1% upto 750 for platinum)
Yes u get under separate categories - smartbuy and utility payment
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
curiosityfreak2020980 wrote:

@Dracarys @Seinfeld

If I load Paytm using hdfc platinum card, will I get 1% cashback?.

Then pay credit card bill to get Paytm cashback?

No. U need to make utility bill payments in hdfc bill pay section only to be eligible for 1% rewards
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
I am buy fk gv using millennia cc 5%+5% will credit?
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply