150 cashback on 4k
- Sort By
Its 3.75% instead of 4%
1. Once you've collected the reward, place a successful Amazon Pay eGift Cards order between 15-Sep-2023 12:00:00 AM to 21-Sep-2023 11:59:59 PM of minimum order value ₹4000.
2. This reward is applicable on all Amazon Pay eGift Cards orders excluding few products (refer Terms & Conditions)
3. The cashback will be credited into your Amazon Pay balance within 24 hours of items getting shipped. You'll receive an email for the cashback. Alternatively, you can also check your cashback at: www.amazon.in/pay/h...ry
4. This reward can be availed 1 time[s] per user. Applicable only when you pay using Amazon Pay UPI Only
5. This can't be clubbed with any other rewards. If you've other unlocked rewards, you'll be able to redeem the reward that gives the best cashback on your purchase. Rest of the rewards can be redeemed in subsequent purchases
Which calculator is in use how Rs 150 is 4% of 4000
"round off calculator" of desidime
Is it only on Desidime?
In the whole universe, 3.75 is rounded to 4 only.
I don't think any e-commerce or shopping site using 2 decimals on discount numbers.
Its not new thing, wondering dimers only got to know about this after so many ages ?? 😬😮