Hot Deal Amazon Pantry 250 Cashback On 2000 From 24th Oct (Collect Coupon Today)

1242°
Missing
Deal Subedar
295
1173
9

https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

Amazon pantry 250 cashback on 2000 with apay balance

Once you’ve collected the reward, place a successful Amazon Pantry order between 24-Oct-2020 12:00:00 AM to 13-Nov-2020 11:59:59 PM of minimum order value ₹2000.


We can combine prime day collected coupon also


So 2000 pantry with 400 cashback


We considered smartbuy amazon voucher 10% discount 2000-250-150-200 so 2k items 1400

Expiring In 23 days
66 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1090
7

Vu, have two (first time) add money 500 upi offer, for 50 and 55, have prime 150 offer, will use two rupay cards to add money so total spend 1800 and cb of 505 for 2k products (downside is that almost everything is being sold at mrp)

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
337
7
insta wrote:

Vu, have two (first time) add money 500 upi offer, for 50 and 55, have prime 150 offer, will use two rupay cards to add money so total spend 1800 and cb of 505 for 2k products (downside is that almost everything is being sold at mrp)

Which rupay card offer?

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1090
7
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Which rupay card offer?

Platinum rupay once a month (only on friday) add money offer
100 discount on adding 500

Missing
Deal Subedar
295
1173
9
insta wrote:

Vu, have two (first time) add money 500 upi offer, for 50 and 55, have prime 150 offer, will use two rupay cards to add money so total spend 1800 and cb of 505 for 2k products (downside is that almost everything is being sold at mrp)

Yes every item is little costly.. But i wanna use this offer for mostly edible oil and household cleaning stuff.. Edible oil is selling in mrp here from last 2 month as 120 per ltr.

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1090
7
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

Yes every item is little costly.. But i wanna use this offer for mostly edible oil and household cleaning stuff.. Edible oil is selling in mrp here from last 2 month as 120 per ltr.

Same here, was about to place order yday, oil was showing 125 and later went oos. Soaps too seems costlier, so just avoided thinking they will give at least 5% offer during sale with better prices.

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
110
0
insta wrote:

Vu, have two (first time) add money 500 upi offer, for 50 and 55, have prime 150 offer, will use two rupay cards to add money so total spend 1800 and cb of 505 for 2k products (downside is that almost everything is being sold at mrp)

But this coupon cant be clubbed with any other offer

Missing
Deal Subedar
295
1173
9
Expand
sonyvegaspro97889 wrote:

But this coupon cant be clubbed with any other offer

He is talking about add money to apay wallet offer then placing pantry. Pantry offer is combined with prime day collected coupon.. Last month and last week also it is worked. So hope it will work from 24th oct too

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
62
0

Not getting in my Prime and non prime account…

Missing
Deal Cadet
26
938
3
Expand
insta wrote:

Platinum rupay once a month (only on friday) add money offer
100 discount on adding 500

Same rupay card working this month also ?
I mean I use 1 time previous month so this month will it also work

Missing
Deal Subedar
295
1173
9
Expand
krskinsr1 wrote:

Same rupay card working this month also ?
I mean I use 1 time previous month so this month will it also work

Yes

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
2619
22

Received in my account. Thanks bro. Will use for next month to combine prime day offer. Kg++

Missing
Deal Cadet
195
816
9

Any substitute to use this offer as dont have any rupay card.
May be any virtual card available like payzapp card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
531
5
jaybro wrote:

Received in my account. Thanks bro. Will use for next month to combine prime day offer. Kg++

Both offers are valid on paying via amazon pay , so bothbcan be combined?

Missing
Deal Cadet
836
387
9
insta wrote:

Vu, have two (first time) add money 500 upi offer, for 50 and 55, have prime 150 offer, will use two rupay cards to add money so total spend 1800 and cb of 505 for 2k products (downside is that almost everything is being sold at mrp)

Will two add money offer works? I have received 55 cashback on adding 500. But not tried 50 one. If I add 500 again will I get 50?

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
2619
22
Expand
4V35H wrote:

Both offers are valid on paying via amazon pay , so bothbcan be combined?

If you have Amazon prime day offer which is 150cb offer, then both can be combined and payment through only amazon pay. Remember above offer is from 24th October, don’t rush.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
260
1

Better to buy from big bazar, more using amazon money. Shopping on amazon is headache some stuff aren’t available so anyway we have to shop offline. Most of stuff on amazon are overpriced. Its for lazy, westernized Indians who prefer factory packed processed commoditized stuffs and not semi processed agri products benefiting farmers not capitalists. And the same people who give power to capitalists complain Ambani, Adani are too powerful

Missing
Deal Subedar
899
2166
23
Expand
jaybro wrote:

If you have Amazon prime day offer which is 150cb offer, then both can be combined and payment through only amazon pay. Remember above offer is from 24th October, don’t rush.

No bro… It can’t be combined… There is a condition… Highest cashback collect offer applies. Still let’s hope for bug grinning

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1090
7
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Will two add money offer works? I have received 55 cashback on adding 500. But not tried 50 one. If I add 500 again will I get 50?

It should work, if both offers shown in ur account

Missing