Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Amazon Pay : Swiggy  Flat ₹ 25 back on min order ₹99 [ Valid from 21st September]

Amazon Pay : Swiggy Flat ₹ 25 back on min order ₹99 [ Valid from 21st September]

1186°
74
25% OFF 99.0
Deal Cadet
arii

https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

Verified in 4 accounts working for all
Valid twice per user
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/713146/medium/7944204Screenshot-20210921-060822928-1.jpg?1632185918

Follow the steps below to redeem the reward:
1. Once the reward is collected, make a payment on Swiggy between 21-Sep-2021 02:00:00 AM to 30-Sep-2021 11:59:59 PM of min. value ₹99.
2. Reward is applicable when you pay on Swiggy – Valid for India Mobile Verified Users only. Applicable for transaction done on Swiggy app/web only. Valid only on Swiggy Restaurant Orders. Valid only for users who have linked their Amazon account and made a payment using Amazon Pay. Not valid on paying using Amazon Pay UPI directly from the UPI section on Swiggy.
3. This offer can’t be clubbed with any other offer & is valid 2 time(s) per user
4. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 24 hours. You’ll receive an email for the cashback. Alternatively, you can also check your cashback at: www.amazon...vs

Expired
39 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wat s. D big deal here they have 30 & 40 also for 99…but inside swiggy they would have looted us by delivery charge… Surge fees, taxes & what not…. Also they control prices of each items listed in each of restaurant…. So it’s totally bloated….

Just imagine they giving 60% discount how is it possible…. U walk into restaurant prices Will be less than 50% than listed here

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Navya85 wrote:

Wat s. D big deal here they have 30 & 40 also for 99…but inside swiggy they would have looted us by delivery charge… Surge fees, taxes & what not…. Also they control prices of each items listed in each of restaurant…. So it’s totally bloated….

Just imagine they giving 60% discount how is it possible…. U walk into restaurant prices Will be less than 50% than listed here

But I feel at the end of the day, the price at which we are getting the dishes is anyhow lower than the price of the dish at the restaurant….

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Thanks bro, its already there in all accounts from today.. VU

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Some times Amazon food service with no delivery charge is cheaper for prime users and same as swiggy restaurant discount also applicable.. So compare both before swiggy order.. Now a days more local restaurants shows in Amazon food.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
saikrishnag21 wrote:

Some times Amazon food service with no delivery charge is cheaper for prime users and same as swiggy restaurant discount also applicable.. So compare both before swiggy order.. Now a days more local restaurants shows in Amazon food.

Thanks for sharing bro but i guess Amazon food is currently operating in limited cities only.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Swiggy not worth for ordering food…it too costly then zomato

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...
its new offer.. pls check offer period

GET FLAT ₹25 BACK MIN ORDER: ₹99 using Amazonpay

Follow the steps below to redeem the reward:
1. Once the reward is collected, make a payment on Swiggy between 21-Sep-2021 02:00:00 AM to 30-Sep-2021 11:59:59 PM of min. value ₹99.
2. Reward is applicable when you pay on Swiggy – Valid for India Mobile Verified Users only. Applicable for transaction done on Swiggy app/web only. Valid only on Swiggy Restaurant Orders. Valid only for users who have linked their Amazon account and made a payment using Amazon Pay. Not valid on paying using Amazon Pay UPI directly from the UPI section on Swiggy.
3. This offer can’t be clubbed with any other offer & is valid 2 time(s) per user
4. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 24 hours. You’ll receive an email for the cashback. Alternatively, you can also check your cashback at: www.amazon...vs

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Vu
Got

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Collectee. I guess it is a new offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tushar455 wrote:

But I feel at the end of the day, the price at which we are getting the dishes is anyhow lower than the price of the dish at the restaurant….

Only if order amount is upto 200 (60% off upto 120 comes to 80)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

vu+

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
  • This reward is not avaliable to all customers.*
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Tushar455 wrote:

But I feel at the end of the day, the price at which we are getting the dishes is anyhow lower than the price of the dish at the restaurant….

No way I have literally compared it with prices… Item prices are pumped up

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will it work on instagram too?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Valid only once even though it says twice , i order 2 times got cashback only once

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

like always got only 1 time ….raise complaint tomorrow if not recd for manual credit..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dearajay wrote:

like always got only 1 time ….raise complaint tomorrow if not recd for manual credit..

Same

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dearajay wrote:

like always got only 1 time ….raise complaint tomorrow if not recd for manual credit..

same got for 1 transaction only.

After 1st payment, I checked and offer was not shown on payment page.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It’s working for one time only like always does.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
shaqib19 wrote:

It’s working for one time only like always does.

You need to raise concern with Amazon customer care and explain them the offer is valid twice per user. They will manually credit the cashback amount.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
stat.aparna304 wrote:

You need to raise concern with Amazon customer care and explain them the offer is valid twice per user. They will manually credit the cashback amount.

Which email id of Amazon cc?? (Excluding chat)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
BeUnique wrote:

Which email id of Amazon cc?? (Excluding chat)

I contacted through Amazon chat on app last time when I faced similar issue during 15th Aug Swiggy cashback offer.

Missing