Hot Deal Amazon Pay Uber Get 50% cashback upto 120

334°
Missing
Deal Brigadier
10,993
108180
1498

https://www.uber.com/...n/

Collect Offer @
https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...

Follow the steps below to redeem the reward:
1. Once the reward is collected, make a payment on Uber between 01-Jan-2021 12:00:00 AM to 31-Jan-2021 11:59:59 PM of min. value ₹1.
2. Reward is applicable when you pay on Uber – Applicable for Prime users only on using Amazon Pay on Uber. Applicable on first ever Amazon Pay transaction on the Uber app only. Not applicable on paying using Amazon Pay UPI on Uber.
3. This offer can’t be clubbed with any other offer & is valid 1 time(s) per user
4. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days. You’ll receive an email for the cashback. Alternatively, you can also check your cashback at: www.amazon...vs

Expiring In 14 days
19 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
61
1643
25

They reduced from 3 times to 1 now… Also 1st ever is a new term rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
885
5

For me it is showing You are not eligible for this offer even though im a prime user
Anyone knows why is it showing like this ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
280
4

Not applicable on paying using Amazon Pay UPI on Uber.
Then how to use offer

Missing
Deal Captain
26
9165
123
pinto wrote:

Not applicable on paying using Amazon Pay UPI on Uber.
Then how to use offer

add GV to amazon account and at the end of the ride the payment is deducted

min 100 balance is required to book the ride

Missing
Deal Subedar
61
1643
25
Expand
desiman wrote:

add GV to amazon account and at the end of the ride the payment is deducted

min 100 balance is required to book the ride

Have u used this offer fr previous month’s and can able to use it this month too ?!

Missing
Deal Captain
26
9165
123
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Have u used this offer fr previous month’s and can able to use it this month too ?!

had used in oct nov 2020 not tried in december 2020

Missing
Deal Cadet
223
205
8

I just paid uber with amazon pay and got only 30%.. while the coupon said 50%. Checked with Amazon support. They said 50% is only for 1st time users on Uber, and I have used before hence got 30%.

There was no 30% coupon in my account.. strange

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
440
4
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Have u used this offer fr previous month’s and can able to use it this month too ?!

Yes available for me this month too..

Missing
Deal Captain
26
9165
123
JNR4U wrote:

I just paid uber with amazon pay and got only 30%.. while the coupon said 50%. Checked with Amazon support. They said 50% is only for 1st time users on Uber, and I have used before hence got 30%.

There was no 30% coupon in my account.. strange

check the TC of 50% in the offer section

Missing
Perfectionist
284
64725
645
JNR4U wrote:

I just paid uber with amazon pay and got only 30%.. while the coupon said 50%. Checked with Amazon support. They said 50% is only for 1st time users on Uber, and I have used before hence got 30%.

There was no 30% coupon in my account.. strange

Collecting any of these offers will not make any difference

First time ever usage will give 50% upto 120/100 for prime/non prime

Old users will get 30% upto 75

Irrespective of what shows in account or what you have collected

Missing
Deal Subedar
234
1592
26
Expand
avgn wrote:

Collecting any of these offers will not make any difference

First time ever usage will give 50% upto 120/100 for prime/non prime

Old users will get 30% upto 75

Irrespective of what shows in account or what you have collected

Yup. Just tried this on my prime account. And it took the 30 pct offer even though there’s both the offers

Missing
Deal Brigadier
10,993
108180
1498
insta_vicky wrote:

They reduced from 3 times to 1 now… Also 1st ever is a new term rolleyes

Amazon Pay Uber Get 50% cashback upto 100 https://www.desidime.com/deals/amazon-pay-uber-...
Amazon Pay Uber Get 30% cashback upto 75 https://www.desidime.com/deals/amazon-pay-uber-...
@goyalharsh94 @pinto @desiman @pradeep.gr @insta_vicky @JNR4U @mithhonly1 @dummyuser

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
213
2

Is it applicable for uber intercity?

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
317
1

got only 30%, 50% is only applicable for first time.

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
376
7

Ya 50% upto 120/100 is for first ever transaction of amazon pay on uber. Saale log ne chutia kata

Missing
Deal Subedar
54
1167
8
Digitalguy wrote:

Is it applicable for uber intercity?

Have u tried I also need for the same

Missing