Hot Deal Amazon Pay Get 10% upto 50 cashback on Bharat Gas Bill Payment

1287°
450
10% OFF 500.0
Deal Major
1,630
28207
124
45 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
46
499
4
rajrocks wrote:

https://www.ebharatgas.com/ebharat/forHome/hom....
Collect Offer @
https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...
Steps to redeem

Follow the steps below to redeem the reward:
1. Once the reward is collected, make a payment on BPCL between 01-Dec-2020 12:00:00 AM to 31-Dec-2020 11:59:59 PM of min. value ₹1.
2. Reward is applicable when you pay on BPCL – Applicable on website
3. This offer can’t be clubbed with any other offer & is valid 1 time(s) per user
4. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days. You’ll receive an email for the cashback. Alternatively, you can also check your cashback at: www.amazon...vs

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the reward?
Make a payment on BPCL and Get 10% back up to ₹50
2. How can I earn this reward?
• Collect this reward
• Make a successful BPCL payment
• You need to make a min payment of ₹1
• Reward is applicable on your BPCL – Applicable on website
Note: You’ll only receive the reward if the transaction is successful.
3. What is the reward duration?
Reward is valid from 01-Dec-2020 12:00:00 AM to 31-Dec-2020 11:59:59 PM
4. How many times can I avail this reward?
The reward can be availed 1 time(s) per user
5. Is there any promo code required?
No additional promo code to be applied
6. When will I receive my cashback?
• You’ll receive your cashback within 3 working days of successfully completing your transaction
• You will not receive the cashback until the transaction is complete (i.e. for transactions being processed)
• You will not receive the cashback if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially
• You can also check the cashback provided to you, in your Amazon Pay balance account
7. What happens if I am eligible for more than one reward?
If you are eligible for more than one reward, you’ll be able to redeem the reward that gives the best cashback on your purchase. Rest of the rewards can be redeemed in subsequent purchases

My status is pending
Can u suggest me what should I do ( money not deducted)
I want to earn that cb 😂 by paying online but it’s not available for me now

14,762
114664
1538
Expand
Theloser wrote:

My status is pending
Can u suggest me what should I do ( money not deducted)
I want to earn that cb 😂 by paying online but it’s not available for me now

contact cc

10
8545
75
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

I received this, mahanagar, hp
No Indane for me no_mouth

my bad..i haven’t checked thru link and gone direvtly in all categories of rewards section to check all the eligible rewards..

0
37578
587

Have mahanagar, Bharat gas and hp gas offers in my accounts. Don’t have any of these connections. If anyone wants to use these offers, PM me anytime
No extra charges smile

1,630
28207
124
androgame wrote:

Have mahanagar, Bharat gas and hp gas offers in my accounts. Don’t have any of these connections. If anyone wants to use these offers, PM me anytime
No extra charges smile

Same for Mahanagar and HP raised_hand
Edit : add Dream 11 prime offer too innocent

91
280
4
N_B wrote:

Can anyone please tell me where is the option of amazon pay on the BPCL website? I could not find any, pls help

Assured karma for every reply

Same query

1,630
28207
124
Expand
pinto wrote:

Same query

@N_B
Go to Amazon Pay Rewards
Collect Reward
Click on Pay Now
It’ll take you to BPCL website
Then do as follow, quick book and pay

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/653702/medium/Screenshot_2020-12-09-18-22-31-197_com.android.chrome.jpg?1607518676Default will be cc Avenue, change it to billdesk, there you’ll get wallet option, amazon pay one of those,
Bdwy, I had to pay approx ₹8 extra(maybe convenience fee) when I did payment of ₹670.20
Got instant 50 cb


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/653703/medium/Screenshot_2020-12-09-18-23-57-497_com.android.chrome.jpg?1607518701




86
4991
69
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

@N_B
Go to Amazon Pay Rewards
Collect Reward
Click on Pay Now
It’ll take you to BPCL website
Then do as follow, quick book and pay

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/653702/medium/Screenshot_2020-12-09-18-22-31-197_com.android.chrome.jpg?1607518676Default will be cc Avenue, change it to billdesk, there you’ll get wallet option, amazon pay one of those,
Bdwy, I had to pay approx ₹8 extra(maybe convenience fee) when I did payment of ₹670.20
Got instant 50 cb


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/653703/medium/Screenshot_2020-12-09-18-23-57-497_com.android.chrome.jpg?1607518701




Thankyou for the  detailed explanation. Karma added

20
243
23

BPCL payment at their website is failing and they will not allow a retry. Neither they will allow booking cancellation. In other words the customer is screwed. What better can one expect from such 3rd class semi government agencies. The people who run such companies are good for nothing. All they want is salary for free.

85
973
12

When i tried to pay 713 in my region payment done through amazon pay and not noticed the amount but now showing 755.81 is deducted from amazon. also showing billdesk travel.
how thisamount increased?

278
819
8
nirmaltvd wrote:

When i tried to pay 713 in my region payment done through amazon pay and not noticed the amount but now showing 755.81 is deducted from amazon. also showing billdesk travel.
how thisamount increased?

Same happened with me .. When checked with bharat gas toll free. They told its payment platform charges based of your selection of wallets or cards

20
243
23
koushik wrote:

BPCL payment at their website is failing and they will not allow a retry. Neither they will allow booking cancellation. In other words the customer is screwed. What better can one expect from such 3rd class semi government agencies. The people who run such companies are good for nothing. All they want is salary for free.

The failed payment got auto converted to COD. No option of payment retry. Worst experience, like in anything run by the government.

90
443
1
Expand
koushik wrote:

The failed payment got auto converted to COD. No option of payment retry. Worst experience, like in anything run by the government.

It takes time(approx 1hr) to show up as online payment failed from pending state. If payment failed you can cancel the booking, go to Service Request option, then modify/cancel request.
20
243
23
Expand
Yt3 wrote:
It takes time(approx 1hr) to show up as online payment failed from pending state. If payment failed you can cancel the booking, go to Service Request option, then modify/cancel request.

That you had top tell me this demonstrates how poorly designed the website is. A customer cannot waste time by coming back after 1 hour and do the rest of the needful. Besides, nowhere this process is mentioned, so the customer wouldn’t know that in the first place.

Missing