Hotness Amazon Prime 1 year free with Jio Fiber

Hot Deal Amazon Prime 1 year free with Jio Fiber

1371°
0
100% OFF 999.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
165
322
6
Amazon Prime 1 year free with Jio Fiber
Deal Expired

http://www.j...om
Free Amazon Prime Membership for 1 year with Jio Giga Fiber. Check in app and avail soon



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/620088/medium/Screenshot_20200606_080046.jpg?1591410671

Expired 4 days
91 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
162
604
4

In which app should I check? is it available even for existing users?

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
322
6

Yes on jio app it’s there. If you have done 6 month or yearly recharge it might show you i guess.

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
44
0

Not able to find in the myjio app…i have done 6months recharge

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
322
6
ankitjain55 wrote:

Not able to find in the myjio app…i have done 6months recharge

Hmm. Fir kaise mila mujhe. Lol

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
604
4

Even I am not able to see. I am on 6 months plan (699).
You are on which plan?

Missing
Deal Cadet
97
192
1

It’s there.. link available at top of home page. Currently not working. Showing ‘please try again’

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Already having prime account what ll happen now ? With the same email ID. Is there any validity for this

Missing
Deal Newbie
83
55
0
mypulserblog926 wrote:

Already having prime account what ll happen now ? With the same email ID. Is there any validity for this

Pass on the coupon code to me smile.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
0

Got it on my 6month gold plan i already got sub just two months back does it calculate and give additional 12months or not?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0

There is no criteria …my jio fibre connection is 4 days old …I am able to see it  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/620095/medium/Screenshot_2020-06-06-10-35-15-28.png?1591419933

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
290

What is the best JioFiber plan right now?

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
322
6
deathheater wrote:

Even I am not able to see. I am on 6 months plan (699).
You are on which plan?

Silver plan

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
0

@getready depends upon your usage i personally prefer gold plan as i download lot of data and stream 4k videos

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
0

Guys,those who activated can u check expiry to redeem the voucher they provide? are they providing voucher or directly adding it to the email by connecting jio and amazon accounts.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
103
4085
60

I don’t know why peoples uses costly Jio Fiber, when others are available at cheap rates with more benefits.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
32
0

@typhoon because not everyplace has cheap broadband plans mostly local isps have 400-500Gb FUP plans i get 1000GB 250mbps for 1250rs if i pay for six months or year plan and i get benefits for subscribtions and whatnot with jio fiber

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
322
6
typhoon wrote:

I don’t know why peoples uses costly Jio Fiber, when others are available at cheap rates with more benefits.

It all depends in the area you live in. In my area theres only MTNL, Tata Sky and Airtel so i had no other option than to choose jio which was the cheapest of all

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
322
6
pruthvijee412 wrote:

Guys,those who activated can u check expiry to redeem the voucher they provide? are they providing voucher or directly adding it to the email by connecting jio and amazon accounts.

I too have amazon prime with same mobile number of prime and jio. I havenr clicked on activate now option. If any1 has activated pls do share details

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
69
1
techsumit8770 wrote:

There is no criteria …my jio fibre connection is 4 days old …I am able to see it  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/620095/medium/Screenshot_2020-06-06-10-35-15-28.png?1591419933

Have you recharged for 6 months

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Is any body able to activate it as showing please try again

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
112
1
mypulserblog926 wrote:

Already having prime account what ll happen now ? With the same email ID. Is there any validity for this

Contact Amazon to cancel your prime membership they will take money on pro rata basis and refund the remaining amount

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
103
4

I don’t have jio fibre in my locality
I am 29 year old
I don’t want to recharge airtel 399 recharge
I don’t have Vodafone sim or not any one in my family

Any other way to get Amazon prime cheaper?

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
604
4
weir wrote:

I don’t have jio fibre in my locality
I am 29 year old
I don’t want to recharge airtel 399 recharge
I don’t have Vodafone sim or not any one in my family

Any other way to get Amazon prime cheaper?

No

Missing