Amazon swiggy

143°
Deal Cadet
400
874
8

Amazon swiggy
25% upto 100https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600716/original/Swiggy-or-DominosCOUPON_440x497_Jan._CB427229159_.jpg?1577852019

Expired about 1 year
11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
187
3842
33
CaShBaCkUnLiMiTeD wrote:

User specific. Got in one account

Or let us know where it’s appearing in amazon offers section.atleast provide ss or any idea.

0
1650
14
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Or let us know where it’s appearing in amazon offers section.atleast provide ss or any idea.

Jus tap Amazon pay option if you can see the offer it’s for you smile

187
3842
33
Expand
CaShBaCkUnLiMiTeD wrote:

Jus tap Amazon pay option if you can see the offer it’s for you smile

Where it’s appearing man? In food offers section or on top of amazonpay section where? 😌

0
1650
14
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Where it’s appearing man? In food offers section or on top of amazonpay section where? 😌

Open the app – tap the 3 lines at the top left hand side – tap Amazon pay – scroll down you will see offer banner along with other offers if it’s for you

Missing