Hot Deal Amazon - Spin and win Get Flat Rs.25 Cashback On Upi Transfer

1204°
0
Missing
Deal Captain
2,211
8407
27
Amazon - Spin and win Get Flat Rs.25 Cashback On Upi Transfer
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=sxts_snpm_0_0_38eac...

How many days are there in the month of January?
Ans. 31

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/658782/medium/IMG_20210108_002043.jpg?1610045543

Expired 12 days
23 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
64
1540
5
Expand
SparkRockerz wrote:

I got lucky draw in all

One mobile 2*25
One mobile 2*lucky draw

If it is device based please login same device for those  who got 25 scan and pay reward

Missing
Deal Captain
937
7568
33

No luck today, Got only lucky draw grinning
Vu. Congratz for Deal Captain @B-Rabbit sunglasses

Missing
Entertainer
93
40338
393

I changed my number on Amazon number for UPI. which was active on different account. They locked my wallet of both account. Asking for KYC, when I click for KYC, it says KYC is not available in my area, will inform once available so there goes my Amazon accounts in trash 😑

Missing
Deal Subedar
73
1515
7
saucap wrote:

I changed my number on Amazon number for UPI. which was active on different account. They locked my wallet of both account. Asking for KYC, when I click for KYC, it says KYC is not available in my area, will inform once available so there goes my Amazon accounts in trash 😑

So sad… Very bad… sweat_smile yum

Missing
Deal Subedar
64
1540
5
saucap wrote:

I changed my number on Amazon number for UPI. which was active on different account. They locked my wallet of both account. Asking for KYC, when I click for KYC, it says KYC is not available in my area, will inform once available so there goes my Amazon accounts in trash 😑

My wallet is unlocked by just uploading Selfie,aadhar and pan

U can do full kyc by during delivery of any product related that account by asking deliver person to Scan QR code

Missing
Entertainer
93
40338
393
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

My wallet is unlocked by just uploading Selfie,aadhar and pan

Actually i had done this on previous account so must be this much time required to delete that old account as I got warning that all digital contents like ebooks, purchaee history of the previous account will be deleted. So I clicked OK and wallet got locked. Will see after 88 days

Missing
Entertainer
93
40338
393
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

My wallet is unlocked by just uploading Selfie,aadhar and pan

U can do full kyc by during delivery of any product related that account by asking deliver person to Scan QR code

Uploaded Selfie, Aadhar and Pan. Now what? I place an Order and scan QR Code? I mostly get Amazon parcels via Dehlivery and they just throw parcel and leave. They are nearby village guys so they don’t wait for verification. They do it on their own in the late evening

Missing
Deal Subedar
64
1540
5
Expand
saucap wrote:

Uploaded Selfie, Aadhar and Pan. Now what? I place an Order and scan QR Code? I mostly get Amazon parcels via Dehlivery and they just throw parcel and leave. They are nearby village guys so they don’t wait for verification. They do it on their own in the late evening

Scan QR is not available on Third party couriers

Its available only on Amazon delivered  couriers and u can ask KYC QR code during delivery and scan with scan and pay option thats it.

Missing
Entertainer
93
40338
393
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

Scan QR is not available on Third party couriers

Its available only on Amazon delivered  couriers and u can ask KYC QR code during delivery and scan with scan and pay option thats it.

Will try to place order with Cloudtail product. Hopefully authentic amazon delivery guy arrive then. BTW they resetted clock back to 90 days again for adding UPI number 😒

Missing