Hot Deal Amazon Wheel Of Fortune 2nd May

814°
Shopping Friend
1,213
51191
147

https://www.amaz...n/

Who played most IPL matches as captain

Ms Dhoni

Expiring In 16 days
14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
6,921
31311
72
Moderator

Vu, got iPhone 12 stuck_out_tongue

159
13985
31

+🔥
answer MSD ho toh OP Sid bro hee hoga, koi shaq!

159
13985
31
Mayavi wrote:

Vu, got iPhone 12 stuck_out_tongue

congrats 🥳 moderator… sorry missed live ceremony.
✝️ Karma given as small gesture from my side 🙂

1,364
6035
71
Admin
Mayavi wrote:

Vu, got iPhone 12 stuck_out_tongue

Congrats!! smile

1,213
51191
147
Expand
Rosh_0007 wrote:

Congrats!! smile

Now you guys, all the admins and mods ask for treat from mayavi 😆

1,213
51191
147
pingpong wrote:

+🔥
answer MSD ho toh OP Sid bro hee hoga, koi shaq!

Eyes lit up as soon as I saw the sawal,
Bdwy homedimer also came within 10 sec so it’s shared… although OP is me 😀

159
13985
31
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Eyes lit up as soon as I saw the sawal,
Bdwy homedimer also came within 10 sec so it’s shared… although OP is me 😀

Oh wow! Am 1.5 yrs on DD and I didn’t know this 10 second rule until now 😅
Well done @homedimer bro 👍🏻

2,943
19674
34
Mayavi wrote:

Vu, got iPhone 12 stuck_out_tongue

if no useful for you give it to me smiling_imp

6,921
31311
72
Moderator
Expand
homedimer wrote:

if no useful for you give it to me smiling_imp

Its not useful for anyone too stuck_out_tongue

Missing