Hot Deal Ambrane Power Bank (13000 mAh) @599.

310°
599
Deal Lieutenant
0
3787
39
Ambrane Power Bank (13000 mAh) @599.
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/d/B00SA...G/
Ambrane Power Bank (13000 mAh) @ 599.

Expired about 1 year
14 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
8156
59

Li-ion battery.
Li-po would have been better

0
8156
59
Expand
saucap wrote:

You mean like 18W fast charging ones are good?

What you are expecting??
Specs
Budget

50
42136
399
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

What you are expecting??
Specs
Budget

Upto 900₹, 2000mAh, branded, good looking like metallic outcase

50
42136
399
Expand
saucap wrote:

Bought Mi 2i 10k finally @ 699 So beautiful it is 😍

Charge Output is not good.. Doesn’t look like 10,000 😖😖 more likely its ~7000

1,935
5730
77
Expand
saucap wrote:

Charge Output is not good.. Doesn’t look like 10,000 😖😖 more likely its ~7000

Every PB gives 70-80% max output. So, is the 7k the whole output or after adjusting the o/p %age? E.g. if you can charge 4k mAh twice, then it’s sufficient IMO.

154
2483
18
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Every PB gives 70-80% max output. So, is the 7k the whole output or after adjusting the o/p %age? E.g. if you can charge 4k mAh twice, then it’s sufficient IMO.

I was thinking of buying Realme 10000 mAh powerbank. Is it good enough?

1,935
5730
77
Expand
Chandler_Bing wrote:

I was thinking of buying Realme 10000 mAh powerbank. Is it good enough?

Never used. But, their batteries used in first gen phones are real good.. so u can wait for any decent review on the same or can surely gamble with their PB section.. they are Li-Po I guess!

Mi is the first choice among regular users. And Ambrane (once topped the list) is now losing as it may seems. There are other small ones also.

It usually depends on the usage pattern.

50
42136
399
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Every PB gives 70-80% max output. So, is the 7k the whole output or after adjusting the o/p %age? E.g. if you can charge 4k mAh twice, then it’s sufficient IMO.

My phone battery is like 3600. It got charged twice with fully charged powerbank and that too not 100% because I cannot carry this heavy powerbank all the time. Assuming my phone is quite old & battery charging capacity had gone down, I think this is Mi 10000 I thought it would charge thrice 😒 but….

1,935
5730
77
Expand
saucap wrote:

My phone battery is like 3600. It got charged twice with fully charged powerbank and that too not 100% because I cannot carry this heavy powerbank all the time. Assuming my phone is quite old & battery charging capacity had gone down, I think this is Mi 10000 I thought it would charge thrice 😒 but….

Once try to complete the full (charging/ discharging) cycle of the power bank also. Then notice if there’s any difference.

Also, don’t use phone while charging.. e.g. surfing or playing etc. If possible switch it off for a while or at least off the mobile data (WiFi is ok though). Else, it will end up consuming more power from the PB.

Missing