Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
AmEx Card Free for First year and 2,000 Rewards | Rs.500 Amazon Gift Voucher | 12,000 Rewards For Referring
Referral

AmEx Card Free for First year and 2,000 Rewards | Rs.500 Amazon Gift Voucher | 12,000 Rewards For Referring

625°
Analyst
hotchap

You earn 12,000 Membership Rewards® Points for each approved referral. Limited Time Offer, ends on 28th Jan’21.

You can continue to earn up to 1,50,000 Membership Rewards® Points on approved Cards in a calendar year.
Offer valid from 5th Nov’20 – 28th Jan’21. T&C Apply.

Your friend earns 2,000 Membership Rewards® Points when they spend INR 5,000 in the first 90 days of Card Membership along with zero annual fees for the first year.

Special Offer: Amazon Gift Voucher worth INR 500 on successful Card approval.

Product Features
Enjoy flexibility and convenience to pay your Credit Card bill, fully or partially.
Convert your spends into easy monthly installments with the Pay-in-Parts privilege.

Annual Fee
First Year fee : NIL
Second Year on wards : Rs. 1,500 plus taxes instead of normal Rs 4,500 plus taxes

Key Benefits
2 Supplementary Cards at no additional cost
24×7 Card Related Assistance
Zero Lost Card Liability

Highlights
Earn 12,000 Membership Rewards® Points every year by using your Card 4 times on transactions on transactions of Rs. 1,000 and above every month
Redeem Membership Rewards® Points from the fabulous 18 Karat and 24 Karat Gold Collection – Taj Vouchers worth up to Rs. 14,000 Statement Credit worth up to Rs.9,000 and much more

PM Me or any Amex dimer for instant Referral

Expired

Deal Wiki

53 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

As per Amex website, first year fee is Rs. 1000+taxes, and 2nd year onwards fee is Rs. 4500+taxes. It is not Rs. 1500+taxes as stated by Op

Pl guide if I am missing something.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sannam wrote:

As per Amex website, first year fee is Rs. 1000+taxes, and 2nd year onwards fee is Rs. 4500+taxes. It is not Rs. 1500+taxes as stated by Op

Pl guide if I am missing something.

If you use a referral link, then your annual fee can be reduced, and your first year fee can be waived off.

Further,  on achieving certain spend milestones, even that reduced annual payment can be waived or halved.

Let us know if you need a referral.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pkgin2002 wrote:

But then there is 1500+taxes that is around 1900 annual fee. There are free cards like Amazon icici which provide my ch better benefits

Ok..for 1.5 years if u spend 72 thousand, u will get 6k statement credit or 7k Amazon voucher, so for 1.5 years the annual fee would be 2700.. so for 72k u will get 4300 Amazon voucher code 3300 statement credit.. either ways if u spend this much amount in any free card will u get this amount?. I agree this card is bit costly, but guys who earn 12 lac per annum may get life time free card at times through offer and sometimes with marketing campaigns in malls through representatives u will get annual fee waived if u spend 40k per year..try these options if u don’t earn 12 lac per annum

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Topsey wrote:

Wish it was available for all cities/ rural areas.
Only available for top tier cities.

will they do door step validation ?
- i guess once applied, with some address proof on metro cities (from employer), they may process and give card i guess….

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

will they do door step validation ?
- i guess once applied, with some address proof on metro cities (from employer), they may process and give card i guess….

once you upload all valid documents, you will directly receive the card without any doorstep verification

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Minimum salary to get amex?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

Minimum salary to get amex?

if salaried min 4.5L is required. No idea for self employed.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
desiredreams wrote:

Ok..for 1.5 years if u spend 72 thousand, u will get 6k statement credit or 7k Amazon voucher, so for 1.5 years the annual fee would be 2700.. so for 72k u will get 4300 Amazon voucher code 3300 statement credit.. either ways if u spend this much amount in any free card will u get this amount?. I agree this card is bit costly, but guys who earn 12 lac per annum may get life time free card at times through offer and sometimes with marketing campaigns in malls through representatives u will get annual fee waived if u spend 40k per year..try these options if u don’t earn 12 lac per annum

How can I get annual fee waived off if salary is >12L

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
kdnd wrote:

How can I get annual fee waived off if salary is >12L

may be by upgrading to higher card they will change this card to companion
else talk to CC they may help you
@manikantaks4u

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kdnd wrote:

How can I get annual fee waived off if salary is >12L

In general, Amex does not waive annual fee except on reaching spending threshold.
But there’s no harm in speaking with CC. At worst, they’ll say no.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
hotchap wrote:

may be by upgrading to higher card they will change this card to companion
else talk to CC they may help you
@manikantaks4u

@kdnd
in the initial days Amex offered MRCC card LTF for first time Amex applicants if CTC > 12L. Now that offer isn’t there.

If you already holding a Amex card and want some annual fee waive off, talk to cc. Thay may give some spend target to get a waive off. They are known best for helping their customers.

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
adrishya wrote:

Can help with everything from joining to earning rewards

Ib

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied

I want to get this card, i am a businessman, can I?, anyone help

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

pm me in case someone needs referral for amex card

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
relwanivasudev473 wrote:

I want to get this card, i am a businessman, can I?, anyone help

Yes, ofcourse. PM me for complete guidance

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied
Expand
hotchap wrote:

Yes, ofcourse. PM me for complete guidance

It’s not available at my location, I checked cry

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

For self employment it is 6 lakhs p.a.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

pm me for amex referral and full process to apply for card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me if u need an referral

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Referral rewards split half half… PM ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO APPLY FOR THIS CARD.!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I applied of same, when will I get this 500 amazon voucher and where?
Any Idea experts?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
ami123 wrote:

I applied of same, when will I get this 500 amazon voucher and where?
Any Idea experts?

Credit on Amazon Gift Voucher will happen within 90 days of successful Card approval

as per their tnc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Thank you!!!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got mail for 500 amazon voucher today – thanks

Missing