Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
APPLE MacBook Air M1 - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Big Sur) MGN63HN/A  (13.3 inch, Space Grey, 1.29 kg)

APPLE MacBook Air M1 - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Big Sur) MGN63HN/A (13.3 inch, Space Grey, 1.29 kg)

1387°
76990
17% OFF 92900.0
Deal Baba
homedimer

https://www.flipkart.com/apple-macbook-air-m1-8...
APPLE MacBook Air M1 – (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Big Sur) MGN63HN/A (13.3 inch, Space Grey, 1.29 kg)

Bank OfferFlat ₹1500 off on SBI Credit Card. On order of ₹30,000 and aboveT&C
Bank Offer10% off on SBI Credit Card, up to ₹1500. On orders of ₹5000 and aboveT&C
Bank OfferFlat ₹4000 off on SBI Credit Card. On order of ₹80,000 and aboveT&C

Expired
38 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anyone needs help with SBI credit card, PM me 😃

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

Anyone needs help with SBI credit card, PM me 😃

Check ib

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sexylaunda wrote:

Check ib

Check PM

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anyone needs help with SBI credit card, PM me smiley

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it the latest version?

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
sid_pirate wrote:

Is it the latest version?

Its M1, not M1 max or pro (that would be loot price)

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
sid_pirate wrote:

Is it the latest version?

This is the latest version for Macbook air. M1 max and pro are for newly launched 14" and 16" macbook pro, not the air.

CC: @bumblefoot

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

This is the latest version for Macbook air. M1 max and pro are for newly launched 14" and 16" macbook pro, not the air.

CC: @bumblefoot

yes, thats what I was confirming. Thanks !!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Those not having SBI Credit Card

Can get it for Rs 76703 on Tata Cliq using ICICI Credit Card 😃

Selling Price 86703 – 7000 discount on ICICI CC, the lowest right now

Rs 76703

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will wait for next Sale, this shall be available for 70k as it was available in last sale

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
arindamb89 wrote:

Will wait for next Sale, this shall be available for 70k as it was available in last sale

this will be last Diwali sale buddy. No after party sale as of now stuck_out_tongue

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

this will be last Diwali sale buddy. No after party sale as of now stuck_out_tongue

Christmas sale then smile every month they will have one or other sale.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
arindamb89 wrote:

Christmas sale then smile every month they will have one or other sale.

That 70k price will be there only in next BBD now

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
jain01010199 wrote:

That 70k price will be there only in next BBD now

This will surely be available in next 2 months.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
arindamb89 wrote:

This will surely be available in next 2 months.

Please do tag me brother if that price comes back. I also wanted to buy.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
arindamb89 wrote:

This will surely be available in next 2 months.

How can u say surely?)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

How can u say surely?)

New MacBook Air series that will be unveiled in 2022 which is round the corner. Prices for Older series will surely go down.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

256 gb is pretty bad. I don’t see how can one manage in such a small space

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
shrey2652 wrote:

256 gb is pretty bad. I don’t see how can one manage in such a small space

Same way in which iPhone users manage in 64GB

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
arindamb89 wrote:

New MacBook Air series that will be unveiled in 2022 which is round the corner. Prices for Older series will surely go down.

I think it’s a really good price and as with everything in technology, something new will always launch plus The newer model judging by the leaks should have a lot of improvements (specifically with mini led screen) and probably a higher price tag, which means apple could continue charging the same for this one or maybe just slightly less.

PS – I bought one a few months ago for 84k + airpods from apple store and it’s a brilliant laptop if you need a Mac.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

In this price you will get premium windows 11 laptop with touchscreen.. So not suitable for professionals and buy if you want to use only for browsing watching videos.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

good price with sbi cc..

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
saikrishnag21 wrote:

In this price you will get premium windows 11 laptop with touchscreen.. So not suitable for professionals and buy if you want to use only for browsing watching videos.

How long have you used a mac for and what deficiencies did you face? Why is this not suitable for professionals?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

How long have you used a mac for and what deficiencies did you face? Why is this not suitable for professionals?

Its very subjective to different people opinion.. If you know answer for this question please share your view.. grinning

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
saikrishnag21 wrote:

Its very subjective to different people opinion.. If you know answer for this question please share your view.. grinning

You were the one who made a statement that it’s not suitable for professionals. Asking for reasons for your judgement and you are instead asking for my views? :\

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

You were the one who made a statement that it’s not suitable for professionals. Asking for reasons for your judgement and you are instead asking for my views? :\

My answer is simple windows eco system and compatible with all platform especially for application developers..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
saikrishnag21 wrote:

My answer is simple windows eco system and compatible with all platform especially for application developers..

I would disagree on this. While it is a subjective choice, most developers/content creators would gain from switching to Mac specially because how crazy powerful it is for the size.

Although, I personally prefer windows for its own benefits it has clear adavantages in a lot of areas. This laptop perfoms exactly the same on battery as when connected to power outlet (which is rare if not unseen on windows laptops) and gives easy 10-15 hours of battery when doing basic stuff and 6+ hours when pushing it. Plus cpu performance is better than if not on par with gaming laptops and I have used multiple laptops but none have had such quick app opening, web page opening even when you compare to high power desktops.

So while not for everyone, it is a great laptop for those who need it, everyone else should look at Mi ultrabook/realme for well built but cheaper laptops.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
saikrishnag21 wrote:

In this price you will get premium windows 11 laptop with touchscreen.. So not suitable for professionals and buy if you want to use only for browsing watching videos.

I logged in just to laugh at this statement. LMAO laughing

Missing