[Prepaid] Avita Liber V14 Ryzen 5 Quad Core 3500U - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) NS14A8INV562-IBA Thin and Light Laptop (14 inch, Infinite Black, 1.25 kg, With MS Office)

152°
30450
45% OFF 55490.0
Delhi Capitals
344
29811
71

https://www.flipkart.com/avita-liber-v14-ryzen-...

  • Bank Offer10% off on ICICI Bank Credit Cards, up to ₹1500. On orders of ₹4999 and aboveT&C
  • Bank Offer5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit CardT&C
  • Bank OfferExtra ₹1000 Off on Prepaid Transactions

Highlights

  • Stylish & Portable Thin and Light Laptop
  • 14 inch Full HD LED Backlit TFT IPS Display
  • Finger Print Sensor for Faster System Access
  • Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive

PC:
TATA CLIQ @ 39974

https://www.tatacliq.com/avita-liber-v14-thin-a...

Expiring In 19 days
5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
54
115
1

Anyone using this? Comments show battery issues with very low backup

168
2238
37
Swaminatha wrote:

Anyone using this? Comments show battery issues with very low backup

Yup battery seems to be average still I ordered this one today as for 27k, it’s definitely worth it.

54
115
1
Expand
happydeals wrote:

Yup battery seems to be average still I ordered this one today as for 27k, it’s definitely worth it.

How 27k? Can you tell me? Also, pls let me know about the battery once you actually receive the product

168
2238
37
Expand
Swaminatha wrote:

How 27k? Can you tell me? Also, pls let me know about the battery once you actually receive the product

32990 – 2500 (ICICI CC) – 750 (Phonepe Electronics Coupon)- 2.1k (TCB sunglasses ) -300 Supercoins (After delivery) = 27.3k

In fact one can rather pay Rs15000 via ICICI CC and rest via GV to get this at even better discount… wink

Edit: And also ₹750 further discount on verified student account.

54
115
1
Expand
happydeals wrote:

32990 – 2500 (ICICI CC) – 750 (Phonepe Electronics Coupon)- 2.1k (TCB sunglasses ) -300 Supercoins (After delivery) = 27.3k

In fact one can rather pay Rs15000 via ICICI CC and rest via GV to get this at even better discount… wink

I didn’t get what tcb is.?

Missing