Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Google Pay Axis ACE Credit Card Launched - 5% Unlimited Cashback on Recharge/Bill Payments

Google Pay Axis ACE Credit Card Launched - 5% Unlimited Cashback on Recharge/Bill Payments

5679°
Community Angel
manikantaks4u

Apply now:
https://www.bankbazaar.com/credit-card/axis-ban...

Gurgaon / Mumbai: With consumer preference for digital payments growing steadily over the last several years, Axis Bank, in collaboration with Google Pay and Visa, on Monday launched the ACE Credit Card.

The card is designed for the growing base of users keen to participate in the digital economy.

Payments for essential use cases like mobile recharges, bill payments made via Google Pay earn users 5% in cashback. Users also get 4%-5% cashback for spends made on daily use categories such as food ordering, online grocery delivery, cab rides for transactions made on partner merchants’ platforms such as Swiggy, Zomato, BigBasket, Grofers and Ola. There is also an unlimited 2% cashback on all other transactions, making it one of the most rewarding credit cards in its segment*.

The ACE Credit Card is aimed at bringing a seamless, digital experience to users, starting from application to issuance, with the entire user journey for the credit card application being completed digitally. Users will be able to get cashback directly into their ACE Credit Card accounts.

The tokenization feature enabled in partnership with Visa, will allow Google Pay users to use their ACE Credit Card to make payments through a secure digital token attached to their phone without having to physically share their card details.

Commenting on the launch, Sanjeev Moghe, EVP & Head, Axis Bank Cards & Payments said: “We have been continuously working on innovation-led partnership models to offer digital banking solutions to customers. In this effort, we are delighted to have collaborated with Google Pay and Visa to launch the ACE Credit Card, one of the most rewarding credit cards in its segment, that not only offers exclusive benefits and rewards, but is also designed to suit the needs of the users who want to participate in the digital economy, offering frictionless onboarding and usage experience. This collaboration and product construct will help us widen our footprint through Google Pay and broaden credit card penetration, contributing to our commitment towards the vision of Digital India and the country’s evolution to a less-cash society”.

Ambarish Kenghe, Senior Director – Product Management, Google Pay added, “We are excited to work with Axis Bank and Visa, to build on our efforts to bring helpful new features and products to our users. With ACE Credit Card, we are bringing a seamless application experience that is designed keeping the needs of users in mind. We’re hopeful that this simplicity will bring even more users into the fold of digital payments, and help more users get access to credit. Users will start seeing the ‘Credit Card’ option in their Google Pay app as we start rolling this offering out across India. We will continue to refine the product as we get inputs from the users.”

Commenting on the launch, TR Ramachandran, Group Country Manager, Visa, India & South Asia said, “Consumer attitudes towards credit cards are fast changing. This, combined with the large headroom that exists for expanding credit access and affordability, represents a significant opportunity. Today’s digital first consumers expect simple, secure and intuitive payment experiences from credit cards – from application to issuance and transactions to rewards, and in online, in-app or in-store environments. We are excited to partner with Google Pay and Axis Bank to launch the ACE Credit Card, to enable secure, convenient and compelling product experiences for today’s customer.”

Expired

Deal Wiki

Read full details about ACE card cashback - https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/de...

Full details - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-ca...

Apply - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-ca...

528 Comments  |  
148 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
A2Zdeals wrote:

Asked Axis Bank to convert my LTF 2nd Neo Card to ACE card over chat today and they took request
Last time they had denied
Let’s see

@caks2006407 @Tejaa

I had MyChoice card before which they converted to Paid Neo card but I already had one Neo LTF before
On renewal they converted second Neo also to LTF
Infact when applying for ACE they asked if I wish to continue this 2nd Neo also
I was like ghar jamaai bana lu axis walo ko
saare card rakh ke achaar thode daalna hai
hence I said close it

So your new ACE card will be LTF or chargeable?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

So your new ACE card will be LTF or chargeable?

ghar jamaai ke liye to free hi Hona chaiye

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
A2Zdeals wrote:

Asked Axis Bank to convert my LTF 2nd Neo Card to ACE card over chat today and they took request
Last time they had denied
Let’s see

@caks2006407 @Tejaa

I had MyChoice card before which they converted to Paid Neo card but I already had one Neo LTF before
On renewal they converted second Neo also to LTF
Infact when applying for ACE they asked if I wish to continue this 2nd Neo also
I was like ghar jamaai bana lu axis walo ko
saare card rakh ke achaar thode daalna hai
hence I said close it

They misguided me that I can have 4 cards though I asked to cancel/upgrade Myzone
Later declined saying only 3 cards max
Called again to upgrade(myZone) to ACE, was told not possible. I was asked to cancel and apply. Cancellation call rcvd but he insisted not to cancel as I can get ACE as 4th card, but I cancelled b’cos now I know he is lying like first guy.
Applied again for ACE but declined pensive bad luck

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

So your new ACE card will be LTF or chargeable?

Till December 2020 it is free for joining
Annual Fee applicable

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone having 4 axis credit cards? I heard that few people are getting more than 3 axis credit cards also.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
sivaram412 wrote:

Did anyone having 4 axis credit cards? I heard that few people are getting more than 3 axis credit cards also.

hum 2 hamare do
beyond that straight no

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Problem is with PayZapp ..they don’t ask for CVV number..
Axis will just decline the transaction and PayZapp will show some error ..

So basically I kept saying PayZapp support that its your fault why you are not asking CVV number… Eventually they fixed (Before fixing that kept telling that’s it’s problem from bank side, try with different card, re-link the card and blah blah…)
Before contacting PayZapp I contacted axis for the reason of failure..and they told that it failed as CVV was not provided..they had detail of exact failed transaction

Yeah.. i was always wondering.. why payzapp won’t ask for CVV for saved cards.. may be okay for HDFC cards.. as its the same bank and they might be using stored CVV when we give during card linking.. but even for other bank cards also, it does the same.. very bad practice storing CVV i feel.. confused

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Yeah.. i was always wondering.. why payzapp won’t ask for CVV for saved cards.. may be okay for HDFC cards.. as its the same bank and they might be using stored CVV when we give during card linking.. but even for other bank cards also, it does the same.. very bad practice storing CVV i feel.. confused

It’s a big security concern if payzapp stores cvv for saved cards in app. If any security breach happens, all saved cards data will be compromised.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

It’s a big security concern if payzapp stores cvv for saved cards in app. If any security breach happens, all saved cards data will be compromised.

yes.. donno when payzapp resolves this issue.. imp

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

It’s a big security concern if payzapp stores cvv for saved cards in app. If any security breach happens, all saved cards data will be compromised.

PayZapp does not store CVV.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

PayZapp does not store CVV.

It’s asks for cvv when you are adding any new card in saved cards.
Next time onwards if you are doing any txn through saved cards, payzapp will not ask cvv.
Correct me if I’m wrong @skaluva

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

It’s asks for cvv when you are adding any new card in saved cards.
Next time onwards if you are doing any txn through saved cards, payzapp will not ask cvv.
Correct me if I’m wrong @skaluva

Not true…
for me it never asked CVV while adding card as well.
You can try it out with new card or relinking any of your card

In India 2FA is mandatory for online transaction, banks this days allow application authentication+OTP as well instead of CVV+OTP

Axis does not recognize PayZapp authentication hence they kept failing without CVV when used in PayZapp. But Axis does allow transaction without CVV from GPay

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Not true…
for me it never asked CVV while adding card as well.
You can try it out with new card or relinking any of your card

In India 2FA is mandatory for online transaction, banks this days allow application authentication+OTP as well instead of CVV+OTP

Axis does not recognize PayZapp authentication hence they kept failing without CVV when used in PayZapp. But Axis does allow transaction without CVV from GPay

Ok, don’t have much knowledge of all these and had stopped using payzapp a year ago due to KYC restriction. Thanks for the info anyway. +kg to you.
Yeah either Axis or payzapp has to give support for this issue.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Not true…
for me it never asked CVV while adding card as well.
You can try it out with new card or relinking any of your card

In India 2FA is mandatory for online transaction, banks this days allow application authentication+OTP as well instead of CVV+OTP

Axis does not recognize PayZapp authentication hence they kept failing without CVV when used in PayZapp. But Axis does allow transaction without CVV from GPay

Payzapp do not ask cvv while saving card and that’s but natural as they are not supposed to save cvv
HDFC card transactions go through without otp also via Payzapp but for Diners it does ask cvv and then otp too so 2FA remains there even with Payzapp

@Manikantaks4u

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

2day am able to see ace credit card in my axis mobile app. plus1 blush
Too quickly they have alloted this card
Then i opened gpay app and able to see add card option. kissing_heart

As of now visa cc of kotak axis and sbi can be added to Gpay.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Can anyone confirm the max cashback on utility payments using googlapay. Someone who has tried with large amount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

currently we can add Credit/Debit card of Axis & Kotak or Credit Card only from SBI bank.
Only VISA variants are accepted.
Also it will not allow to use Card for Scan n Pay, only Tap n Pay merchants are supported via NFC of phone.
So phone without NFC may or may not able to do offline purchase via Card on Gpay

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In Gpay app currently we can add Credit/Debit card of Axis & Kotak or Credit Card only from SBI bank.
Only VISA variants are accepted.
Also it will not allow to use Card for Scan n Pay, only Tap n Pay merchants are supported via NFC of phone.
So phone without NFC may or may not able to do offline purchase via Card on Gpay

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Now anyone can apply for the card directly from Axis Bank website. New application process launched. Select the card and apply. No need to wait for banner to display in google pay.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Applied and got the card.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
DrDNA wrote:

Applied and got the card.

song for you

htt.../m.

ace bhi hum hai, base bhi hum hai
aur pocket me hai axis

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

song for you

htt.../m.

ace bhi hum hai, base bhi hum hai
aur pocket me hai axis

😅😅

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

song for you

htt.../m.

ace bhi hum hai, base bhi hum hai
aur pocket me hai axis

Ace bhi hai, fk Axis bhi hai
Aur pocket me hai cashback.
🤗🤗

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I filled the call me form online, but rec’d no calls, it’s been almost 7 days….

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
myfungang829 wrote:

I filled the call me form online, but rec’d no calls, it’s been almost 7 days….

are you new customer or do you have any Axis cc already?

If you’re a new customer, you have to wait, no other way. Or you can fill the form once again and wait for the call.

If you already hold a relationship with axis, you can call Axis cc and apply card through them.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

are you new customer or do you have any Axis cc already?

If you’re a new customer, you have to wait, no other way. Or you can fill the form once again and wait for the call.

If you already hold a relationship with axis, you can call Axis cc and apply card through them.

No prior relationship with Axis…. So will have to wait then…..

Thanks for the information

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@myfungang829 Didnt Axis enabled online application for this card?
Why are you waiting for call…fill out the application

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

@myfungang829 Didnt Axis enabled online application for this card?
Why are you waiting for call…fill out the application

Can you please share the link?

Online I got a form wherein I have put my name, number, occupation and income….. When I submitted it, got the message that due to covid they are running on limited manpower and would call soon…..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Can you please share the link?

Online I got a form wherein I have put my name, number, occupation and income….. When I submitted it, got the message that due to covid they are running on limited manpower and would call soon…..

Common Bro …Its on the main landing page of Axis Ace card page

https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/We...

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If you already have any axis bank credit card, just chat with them and ask them for ACE card. No document requird. They just gave me credit card in 3 days.

Missing