Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Back - Wipro 9-Watts B22 WiFi Enabled Smart NS9001 LED Bulb @ 98 (User Specific)

Back - Wipro 9-Watts B22 WiFi Enabled Smart NS9001 LED Bulb @ 98 (User Specific)

344°
98
88% OFF 790.0
Deal Captain
unstoppable

https://www.amazon.in/Enabled-Million-Neutral-C...
Back – Wipro 9-Watts B22 WiFi Enabled Smart NS9001 LED Bulb @ 98

Apply Rs.600 Coupon & Get This Bulb Just Rs.98

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/695173/medium/77527871.jpg?1625084252

About this item

  • Wifi Requirement: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Colour Temperature : 2700K, 4000K, 6500K
  • Warranty: 2 years on product from the date of invoice
  • Control From Anywhere :Control your light from anywhere with the Wipro Next Smart App. Light-up up your home remotely even when you are on holiday for better security. Wattage: 9 Watts; Connect with Wipro Next App
  • Voice Control : Control lights with your voice using Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
  • White Tunable & Dimmable : Transform your room to all kinds of themes such as reading, night, meeting, leisure, soft by changing brightness and white color between Warm White (2700K) and Cool Day White (6500K) with Wipro Next App
  • Million Colors : With 16 million color options available in App, you can transform your room to all kinds of themes such as party, reading, night, meeting, leisure, soft, colors, colorful and gorgeous
  • Create Scenes and Routines: Create your own scene or schedule light, whether at home or away
Expired
21 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Star Star
Link Copied
unstoppable wrote:

https://www.amazon.in/Enabled-Million-Neutral-C...
Back – Wipro 9-Watts B22 WiFi Enabled Smart NS9001 LED Bulb @ 98

Apply Rs.600 Coupon & Get This Bulb Just Rs.98

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/695173/medium/77527871.jpg?1625084252

About this item

  • Wifi Requirement: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Colour Temperature : 2700K, 4000K, 6500K
  • Warranty: 2 years on product from the date of invoice
  • Control From Anywhere :Control your light from anywhere with the Wipro Next Smart App. Light-up up your home remotely even when you are on holiday for better security. Wattage: 9 Watts; Connect with Wipro Next App
  • Voice Control : Control lights with your voice using Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
  • White Tunable & Dimmable : Transform your room to all kinds of themes such as reading, night, meeting, leisure, soft by changing brightness and white color between Warm White (2700K) and Cool Day White (6500K) with Wipro Next App
  • Million Colors : With 16 million color options available in App, you can transform your room to all kinds of themes such as party, reading, night, meeting, leisure, soft, colors, colorful and gorgeous
  • Create Scenes and Routines: Create your own scene or schedule light, whether at home or away

I never got it 😤💆

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Was able to snap one! Thanks for the share buddy!

Star Star
Link Copied
Expand
R0417 wrote:
joy +1

And never found anyone who will be kind enough to giveaway so that we can get at original price, sed life 🥺🙃😏

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

please someone order one for me on COD cry

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Any big hearted man who can order for me sweat_smile?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

never got this offer, can anyone order for me? TIA!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

does the coupon show only in App?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
mysalemo771 wrote:

does the coupon show only in App?

I had it on the website.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Ordered 1 on 1st July for a friend. He wants one more but Amazon has not resetted the offer for me and still shows rs 698 with free shipping.

People requesting for this bulb please understand its nothing without the echo dot. The wipro app is too clumsy to use on just mobile.

Echo dot 4th gen was for ₹2600 on launch date. Today sells for ₹4000.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dharmanath481 wrote:

Ordered 1 on 1st July for a friend. He wants one more but Amazon has not resetted the offer for me and still shows rs 698 with free shipping.

People requesting for this bulb please understand its nothing without the echo dot. The wipro app is too clumsy to use on just mobile.

Echo dot 4th gen was for ₹2600 on launch date. Today sells for ₹4000.

No it works wonder on wipro app.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one willing to order for me please?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t for whom are these offer but i never get these. sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nothing46 wrote:

I don’t for whom are these offer but i never get these. sad

same here

Missing