Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Bewakoof - 100% Cashback upto 225 for all PayPal Users (New/Old) on 1st ever Bewakoof transaction ( Valid only today)

778°
0
100% OFF 225.0
suspended
566
817
23
54 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
566
817
23

Valid only on August 1st.

211
441
8

Wow😍😍😍

86
4695
211

Any new user coupon ?

92
100
0
Novak wrote:

Valid only on August 1st.

Single bewakoof multiple PayPal allowed or cashback block ho Jayega ???

566
817
23
Expand
vaibhavshirgav wrote:

Single bewakoof multiple PayPal allowed or cashback block ho Jayega ???

Never tried single Bewakoof. Created multiple

246
4951
34

Damn,need to wait 30 days, skipping smile

566
817
23
Archie wrote:

Any new user coupon ?

No bro. Refer and earn. 100 coins for using referral code. Pm me if u need.

96
347
8
rajarew wrote:

Damn,need to wait 30 days, skipping smile

Thanks for comment.. Didn’t checked that 30days point..

Skipping.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

92
100
0
Expand
Novak wrote:

Never tried single Bewakoof. Created multiple

Waste of time

566
817
23
Expand
vaibhavshirgav wrote:

Waste of time

Sign up requires 1 min. You get free t-shirt stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

92
100
0
Expand
Novak wrote:

Sign up requires 1 min. You get free t-shirt stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Mobile number bro it takes adhar card + 20 Rs + lots of work leave it

86
4695
211

CB after 30 days. Bekar deal. Skipping too.

86
4695
211
Expand
Novak wrote:

No bro. Refer and earn. 100 coins for using referral code. Pm me if u need.

Thanks. But Skipping

50
20
0

30 days wait skip it waste deal

566
817
23
Expand
Archie wrote:

Thanks. But Skipping

Earlier Cashback will be credited to your account immediately & you can confirm immediately whether you get cashback or not. Not sure about these days.

92
100
0
Expand
Novak wrote:

Earlier Cashback will be credited to your account immediately & you can confirm immediately whether you get cashback or not. Not sure about these days.

No cashback waiting period 30 Day

63
101
1

Cashback from Paypal offer increased from 100 to 225 in recent days, may be it can go higher like myntra paypal offer (400 ₹)

65
88
0

It’s risk for old AC but new can take

566
817
23
ASHISH09 wrote:

It’s risk for old AC but new can take

No bro. As per t&c, old eligible but 1st ever Bewakoof. Got multiple old accounts Last month

311
572
34

can someone ping me a referral code

165
20
0

Valid On 2nd PayPal transaction but first transaction on Bawcoof?

18
1593
25

Does same bewakoof, different Paypal account work?

50
20
0

First time bewacoof user. Where would I get the cash back? On PayPal or on bewacoof?

108
243
2
Expand
Novak wrote:

No bro. Refer and earn. 100 coins for using referral code. Pm me if u need.

Please send

172
884
6

Send me refferel coupen code on bewkoof

172
884
6
SupportFARMER wrote:

Send me refferel coupen code on bewkoof

?

86
4695
211

It’s an invalid deal. check the TnC here.
https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-sh...

  1. Offer valid only for New PayPal user’s first ever transaction on merchant.
  2. Cashback voucher will be added 30 days after successful payment.
  3. Voucher can be used immediately after receiving in PayPal account.
  4. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms.
100
3234
32
Archie wrote:

It’s an invalid deal. check the TnC here.
https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-sh...

  1. Offer valid only for New PayPal user’s first ever transaction on merchant.
  2. Cashback voucher will be added 30 days after successful payment.
  3. Voucher can be used immediately after receiving in PayPal account.
  4. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms.

There are two kinds of terms.
1.Offer valid only for New PayPal user’s first ever transaction.
2.Offer valid only for New PayPal user’s first ever transaction on merchant.
This (2nd) offer is valid for 1st time payment on merchant (in this case bewakoof) using paypal.
Hence valid offer, only for today but cb will given after 30 days

Missing