Hot Deal
Bewakoof app loot  : get 150-200 off

Bewakoof app loot : get 150-200 off

649°
120
60% OFF 300.0
Deal Baba
Mr.Unique

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
pm me for referal and use referal as coupon and get 100 off

Now, bewakoof has launched new feature where you can earn bewakoof credits by just playing simple games

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718643/medium/Screenshot_2021-10-14-12-53-15-157_com.bewakoof.bewakoof.jpg?1634196971
People are getting 550 to 1100 credits
25 credits = 1rs

Credits will expire in 48 hrs
I guess you can play this game once everyday so you can get approx 40-50 points daily i.e around 100 credits in two days + 100 off by using referal

So in short you will have to pay around 100 only for a product worth 300

Expiring In 20 days
26 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

“People are getting 550 to 1100 credits”

Who are these people?
Kahaan se aate hein yeh log?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

If anyone needs referral they can pm me

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
AlonEMusky wrote:

“People are getting 550 to 1100 credits”

Who are these people?
Kahaan se aate hein yeh log?

Sabko mil raha hai, you can be one of them just play games and get credits

Use niche waala line dekho 25 credits earned from game = 1rs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good deal 👍

BTW, just for info, if you don’t login/ if you dont shop then also Bewakòòf keeps crediting 50/75/100 in wallet at the end of month for Tribees. But….whichever code, coupon, combination etc I applied, I always ended up paying minimum 200rs to Bewakoof

This WOW50 code is giving only flat 50rs off.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anyone bought tshirts from here? how is the quality? also is the shipping smooth and fast?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
anuragingle122 wrote:

anyone bought tshirts from here? how is the quality? also is the shipping smooth and fast?

I bought 2 t shirts a year ago for my brother , material was good , Shipping takes 5-7 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

Thanks for tag bro…. But dont need from recent reviews the quality has been degraded plus1

BTW thanks

Yeah man the quality is surely going down for Bewakoof.Com

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Quality sucks.
Dnt but those shitty t-shirts

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied



Used referal + 207 credits = 307 rs discount and paid total 92 rs
😍 fire

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nilshah wrote:



Used referal + 207 credits = 307 rs discount and paid total 92 rs
😍 fire




Loot Recieved fire

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys! How many legs does a spider has?

One day, when I selected 6, it said wrong and right was 8.
Other day, same repeated question I selected 8, it said wrong and right answer was 6.

Kitne per hote hein Makdi ke?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
AlonEMusky wrote:

Guys! How many legs does a spider has?

One day, when I selected 6, it said wrong and right was 8.
Other day, same repeated question I selected 8, it said wrong and right answer was 6.

Kitne per hote hein Makdi ke?

For me the game is not working 🤦🏻‍♂️

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Looks all other games removed
They may close permanently or bring back with reduced rewards(Like Shit Rewards)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Venom14 wrote:

Looks all other games removed
They may close permanently or bring back with reduced rewards(Like Shit Rewards)

Working fine now tada

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
AlonEMusky wrote:

Guys! How many legs does a spider has?

One day, when I selected 6, it said wrong and right was 8.
Other day, same repeated question I selected 8, it said wrong and right answer was 6.

Kitne per hote hein Makdi ke?

Same happened with me rolleyes

Missing