Hot Deal Big basket :- Rs.250 instant discount on a minimum purchase of Rs.1000 and above using Axis Bank Cards (Valid on 1st Order only)

599°
750
25% OFF 1000.0
  • 7963 Views
  • 25 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Pro DealHunter
754
44859
341
BigBasket Coupons
Deal Expired

http://www.bigbask...om
Use code BBAXIS20
Rs.250 instant discount on a minimum purchase of Rs.1000 and above
Maximum discount of Rs.250
Valid only on first bigbasket order
Valid only on Axis Bank credit & debit cards
Offer valid till 31st Dec 2018
Offer applicable on Website, App & m-site
Excludes edible oil, ghee, baby foods, feeding bottles, Pilsbury & Ashirvaad Atta, Amul products & Wagh Bakri Tea
Cannot be clubbed with any other offer
Offer not applicable on products from bigbasket Specialty Store
bigbasket has the right to cancel orders if found to be of fraudulent nature
Offer valid in all cities

Expired about 2 years
24 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
32
1

lovely fire

57
169
5

First order in Big basket innocent

14
5033
84

Valid only on first bigbasket order

754
44859
341
walrus wrote:

Valid only on first bigbasket order

Did I posted Urdu in Title & in Description ??

5
105
15

You did not post in urdu bro but deal is older than urdu language. wink

51
25
1
alsivasankar485 wrote:

You did not post in urdu bro but deal is older than urdu language. wink

smile smile smile Actually
191
1336
129

same axis card can used again on new bb account ?

754
44859
341
nikhilbansal30 wrote:

same axis card can used again on new bb account ?

Yep

338
13025
173
Expand
Nigel wrote:

20% off on 1000 = 200rs off
This is 250 off on 1000

Max was 250 there sirji

754
44859
341
Expand
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:

Max was 250 there sirji

This time Flat 25% off

33
3632
41

Whts new in this?

231
420
9

Why this deal is fpd…
Not worthy for fpd…

94
2090
2
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Did I posted Urdu in Title & in Description ??

Lol

50
20
0

Better Deal is… Use MYFIRST200 on your 1st order.. And pay through payzapp using promocode GROCERY…. Minimum order 1000, effective price will be 650 after 200 cashback from BigBasket and 259 from payzapp

164
1007
22
mahasahil629 wrote:

Better Deal is… Use MYFIRST200 on your 1st order.. And pay through payzapp using promocode GROCERY…. Minimum order 1000, effective price will be 650 after 200 cashback from BigBasket and 259 from payzapp

Is it still live?

164
1007
22
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Did I posted Urdu in Title & in Description ??

Is this deal still live?

50
20
0
mahasahil629 wrote:

Better Deal is… Use MYFIRST200 on your 1st order.. And pay through payzapp using promocode GROCERY…. Minimum order 1000, effective price will be 650 after 200 cashback from BigBasket and 259 from payzapp

Is there any terms and conditions to use Rs 200 bigbasket amount ?
Can we use GROCERY code every month on Payzapp to get Rs 250 cashback every month on Payzapp app ?
Please reply if anybody having experience of above things.
Thank you.

135
276
2
Expand
dr.umesh.nagawade252 wrote:

Is there any terms and conditions to use Rs 200 bigbasket amount ?
Can we use GROCERY code every month on Payzapp to get Rs 250 cashback every month on Payzapp app ?
Please reply if anybody having experience of above things.
Thank you.

YES ,

You can use Grocery every month.
I use it mostly every month.

129
526
3

New Users r deal r available since ages…. Surprised to see this as FPD

0
37578
587
Expand
dr.umesh.nagawade252 wrote:

Is there any terms and conditions to use Rs 200 bigbasket amount ?
Can we use GROCERY code every month on Payzapp to get Rs 250 cashback every month on Payzapp app ?
Please reply if anybody having experience of above things.
Thank you.

No conditions on bigbasket credit

Missing