Poll: Who will be evicted this week
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Hot Deal Flipkart Video Presents Bigg Buzz Final Episode E14: Nikki ki Paathshala

1350°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
549
3861
15

http://Flipka...om
1. Which contestant is Rakhi trying to hit on?
Ans: Abhinav Shukla

2. What did Arshi say
Ans:Manners  sikhayegi

3. According to nikki what should rakhi learn from her?
Ans: Anushaasan

4. How won the miss glory earth beauty contest in 2014
Ans: Aarshi Khan

5. Who will be evicted this week
Ans:
Nikki tamboli
Eijaz Khan
Sonali Phogat
None of the above

Expiring In 23 days

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Mayavi

Sequence: C D D B D

1: Abhinav Shukla
2: Manners sikhayegi
3: Anushaasan
4: Aarshi Khan
5: None of the above

117 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
4,070
6468
28

Flipkart bigg buzz episode
1.which contestant did rakhi hit on
Ans:-abhinav shukla

2.what did arshi say ?
Ans:- manners sikhayegi

3.according to nikki what should rakkhi learn from her
Ans:-anushasan

4:-who won the miss glory earth contest in 2014
Ans:-arshi khan

5.who will be evicted this week?(it’s a poll based question)
a)nikki

b)eijaz khan
c)sonali
d) none of the above

Missing
Deal Captain
29
9185
123

nikki or sonali

both have started fighting stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
549
3861
15

I’m a rider, pro rider, best finisher, mixer, grinder, splendor, blender
Got last episode of btg,lvG,bigg buzz

Missing
Deal Major
873
17718
100
kiranparepally wrote:

I’m a rider, pro rider, best finisher, mixer, grinder, splendor, blender
Got lost episode of btg,lvG,bigg buzz

@Mayavi
This guy is on a different league altogether,
save this comment joy

Bdwy @kiranparepally not fair huh, lvg final episode was shared between you and me although ya 20 kg went to you unamused

Missing
Deal Captain
913
7413
32
kiranparepally wrote:

I’m a rider, pro rider, best finisher, mixer, grinder, splendor, blender
Got lost episode of btg,lvG,bigg buzz

You mean Last episode or Lost ? wink stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
549
3861
15
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

You mean Last episode or Lost ? wink stuck_out_tongue

So sorry spelling mistake, but both are right got last episode posted & lost in videos

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
549
3861
15
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

@Mayavi
This guy is on a different league altogether,
save this comment joy

Bdwy @kiranparepally not fair huh, lvg final episode was shared between you and me although ya 20 kg went to you unamused

Have u watched Mahesh Babu Shruti Haasan movie – don’t take more kg you’ll become a fat one
Little ill in translation

Missing
Deal Captain
913
7413
32
Bk100 wrote:

What is 5th answer? Any idea?

wait for update, still 48+ hrs to go to answer this..
@desiman will update the latest news here and then we will decide final answers. Follow the thread for updates.

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
278
5
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

wait for update, still 48+ hrs to go to answer this..
@desiman will update the latest news here and then we will decide final answers. Follow the thread for updates.

Thanks.

Latest twitter news says – its toss up between nikki and sonali. And eijaz is safe

Missing