Hot Deal Blaupunkt SBW-100 120Watts Wired Soundbar with Subwoofer and Bluetooth

481°
3999
69% OFF 12990.0
Deal Cadet
45
203
8
Blaupunkt SBW-100 120Watts Wired Soundbar with Subwoofer and Bluetooth
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07NSJWZ36/ref=cm_sw_r...
Blaupunkt SBW-100 120Watts Wired Soundbar with Subwoofer and Bluetooth at Rs 3999/-

Regular price – Rs. 6499 Get extra discount with cards or coupon

Expired over 1 year
21 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
54
25
0

Boats wala only sounbar 1999 mai wapis kab ayega?? Any idea

57
139
2

Behetreen hai Lelo.. Abhi deliver hua hai… Multiple connectivity option hai… Paisa wasool hai 3660 me

45
203
8
amanjhun12345237 wrote:

Boats wala only sounbar 1999 mai wapis kab ayega?? Any idea

Boat 2k Soundbar has low sound output.

Boat 120w costs Rs. 5999 now (4999 2 days ago).

96
347
8

I have purchased.. And 500sbi + 1000 apay cb

338
1374
111
jaggu123 wrote:

I have purchased.. And 500sbi + 1000 apay cb

Will every account get 1000 apay cb ? What’s t&c for this

98
393
11
jaggu123 wrote:

I have purchased.. And 500sbi + 1000 apay cb

I am getting 200 cashback.. what is offer of 1000 ?

0
136
11

Can anyone confirm if 500 sbi and 1000 apay, both offers r valid.

98
393
11
harshild11 wrote:

Can anyone confirm if 500 sbi and 1000 apay, both offers r valid.

What is 1000 apay offer?

96
347
8
Expand
Sanjaykhurana wrote:

Will every account get 1000 apay cb ? What’s t&c for this

no..

I have collected coupons.. so i got 1000cb

98
393
11
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

no..

I have collected coupons.. so i got 1000cb

Which coupon?

0
126
19

Please help… Really confused… This is better or Philips 1041.. I got it for 3200 from flipkart… Please reply

0
136
11

Over now.

45
203
8
jaggu123 wrote:

I have purchased.. And 500sbi + 1000 apay cb

How do you get 1000 cb?

45
203
8
bharatmbbs572 wrote:

Please help… Really confused… This is better or Philips 1041.. I got it for 3200 from flipkart… Please reply

Philips one is just 40w. This one is 120w. Specs wise Blaupunkt speaker is better.
It’s out of stock now

0
126
19
Expand
Ananthth wrote:

Philips one is just 40w. This one is 120w. Specs wise Blaupunkt speaker is better.
It’s out of stock now

Purchased it… But don’t know …. So should i think This is better than Philips one….

213
1416
10

Claiming warranty is big headache with Blaupunkt

45
203
8

Back in stock now

57
139
2
Expand
bharatmbbs572 wrote:

Purchased it… But don’t know …. So should i think This is better than Philips one….

Far better… Using from couple of months… Happy with the performance

I will appreciate the cinema mode… Giving wonderful exp while watching movies….

Missing