Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
boAt Flash Edition Smartwatch with Activity Tracker,Multiple Sports Modes,Full Touch 1.3" Screen,Gesture Control,Sleep Monitor,Camera & Music Control,IP68 Dust,Sweat & Splash Resistance(Moon Red)

boAt Flash Edition Smartwatch with Activity Tracker,Multiple Sports Modes,Full Touch 1.3" Screen,Gesture Control,Sleep Monitor,Camera & Music Control,IP68 Dust,Sweat & Splash Resistance(Moon Red)

304°
1099
84% OFF 6999.0
Deal Hunter
luciferous

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B094BLFQTM?linkCo...l1

boAt Flash Edition Smartwatch with Activity Tracker,Multiple Sports Modes,Full Touch 1.3" Screen,Gesture Control,Sleep Monitor,Camera & Music Control,IP68 Dust,Sweat & Splash Resistance(Moon Red)

Join my group for instant deal alerts 😍 Group Link


Expired
34 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

boAt Flash Edition Smartwatch with Activity Tracker,Multiple Sports Modes,Full Touch 1.3" Screen,Gesture Control,Sleep Monitor,Camera & Music Control,IP68 Dust,Sweat & Splash Resistance(Moon Red) <a href=“https://www.amazon.in/dp/B094BLFQTM/ref=cm_sw_r...” >https:="" www.ama...in="" dp="" b094blfqtm="" ref=“cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_94PWF2AJ8BC91Y9G5J82?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1</a”>

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Not deliverable

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have bought it should I keep it or cancel it ? Is it worth for ₹1000 ?

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Warrior_Leonardo wrote:

I have bought it should I keep it or cancel it ? Is it worth for ₹1000 ?

I also placed the order. Same doubt.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Warrior_Leonardo wrote:

I have bought it should I keep it or cancel it ? Is it worth for ₹1000 ?

Same here smile

PS: MRP seems inflated.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Warrior_Leonardo wrote:

I have bought it should I keep it or cancel it ? Is it worth for ₹1000 ?

Return it if you don’t like it, or gift it to someone

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Warrior_Leonardo wrote:

I have bought it should I keep it or cancel it ? Is it worth for ₹1000 ?

Keep it as you still get the benefits , if u live in delhi and feel like cancelling it than dont cancel , I will pick it from you for same price

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

Return it if you don’t like it, or gift it to someone

Ya will see .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Abhimanyuji wrote:

Keep it as you still get the benefits , if u live in delhi and feel like cancelling it than dont cancel , I will pick it from you for same price

No I am from punjab .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Abhimanyuji wrote:

Keep it as you still get the benefits , if u live in delhi and feel like cancelling it than dont cancel , I will pick it from you for same price

But now delhi and punjab have one similarity of same party 🙃

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Warrior_Leonardo wrote:

No I am from punjab .

Will ask kejriwal to courier it to me when he comes back from Punjab grin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Warrior_Leonardo wrote:

But now delhi and punjab have one similarity of same party 🙃

joy
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Abhimanyuji wrote:

Will ask kejriwal to courier it to me when he comes back from Punjab grin

haha sure… plus1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not deliverable to bangalore

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sudbht wrote:

Not deliverable to bangalore

Vote for AAP Then joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

Vote for AAP Then joy

No candidates here 🤣

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

Vote for AAP Then joy

Daaru milega kya..?? bye one get one like delhi. Also need free electricity, Free water and free bus ride like Europe and definitely monthly person. Life pura set ho jayega. Full Izzat with no work. yum

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
semcularbaaz_kitepetals wrote:

Daaru milega kya..?? bye one get one like delhi. Also need free electricity, Free water and free bus ride like Europe and definitely monthly person. Life pura set ho jayega. Full Izzat with no work. yum

Sab kuch milega bhai
Or Saath me ye boat smartwatch complementary hai smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

Sab kuch milega bhai
Or Saath me ye boat smartwatch complementary hai smile

Is it worth for this price ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Warrior_Leonardo wrote:

They are clearing out their stock so they can add new stuff and I am clearly not ready for what’s about to hit us.
PS. No in my opinion

They are clearing out their stock so they can add new stuff and I am clearly not ready for what’s about to hit us.
PS. A firm No in my opinion

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Sunny__123 wrote:

Great.. just imagine.. kejriwal sarkar pension degi har mahina aur subha subha free bus ride karke, us paiso se daaru piyenge, wo bhi bye one get one. 😎 aur Instagram main reels upload karenge log with free wifi

Great.. just imagine.. sarkar pension degi har mahina aur subha subha free bus ride karke, us paiso se daaru piyenge, wo bhi bye one get one. sunglasses aur Instagram main reels upload karenge Kejru saab ke liye with free wifi given by govt.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
semcularbaaz_kitepetals wrote:

Great.. just imagine.. sarkar pension degi har mahina aur subha subha free bus ride karke, us paiso se daaru piyenge, wo bhi bye one get one. sunglasses aur Instagram main reels upload karenge Kejru saab ke liye with free wifi given by govt.

You’re now getting my point bro!https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/750766/medium/This-Is-Business-meme-template-of-Osita-Iheme.jpg?1647027406

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didnt buy bcos it was not my need… N yeh sab china ka maal hai …paise barbaad offer k chakkar main….

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Had bought this on March 11th last year for my dad as a gift. He doesn’t use heavily and had good battery backup so charged accordingly

However on March 10th 2022 battery is defective, service centre didn’t take it for repair as I was few minutes late and it was closing time. Now they say

Warranty over
Watch is a waste. Had bought for 2250 after discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I bought this few days back @1999 less 10% discount from JioMart. I find this good, no issues found. I regret I could have waited for few more days…..and get it at dirt cheap price. It’s definitely worth its money at 1099

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Tushar261 wrote:

I bought this few days back @1999 less 10% discount from JioMart. I find this good, no issues found. I regret I could have waited for few more days…..and get it at dirt cheap price. It’s definitely worth its money at 1099

@Warrior_Leonardo

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

Received order cancellation email just now. Bad luck. 

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Canceled 😭

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cancelled by Amazon..price error

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply