Hotness Branded Air Coolers At Good Discount (upto 56% ...

Hot Deal Branded Air Coolers At Good Discount (upto 56% off)

477°
5299
56% OFF 11990.0
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
593
5969
39

https://www.flipkart.com/search?q=air%20cooler&...
Branded Air Coolers At Good Discount

Expiring In 3 days
15 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7

As i was searching them last year, it’s always better to check local price.. I felt they were quite competitibe or even better

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
208
1

don’t ever buy orient , they have worst after sales service

Missing
Deal Subedar
245
1340
74

Bought crompton 88l for 10k last year…. 2 days back it was priced 8400 on flipkart… now its 10500

my personal review, its a sturdy cooler with good air flow without remote.. i had symphoney 22t earlier, it was also quite good, but symphony prices are on higher side.

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
1415
27
jazz09 wrote:

As i was searching them last year, it’s always better to check local price.. I felt they were quite competitibe or even better

Yes the local coolers are also good that iron frame ones they are long lasting never used plastic frames.

Missing
Deal Subedar
700
1409
7
hsmhsm wrote:

don’t ever buy orient , they have worst after sales service

Suggest the best..

Missing
Deal Subedar
700
1409
7
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Yes the local coolers are also good that iron frame ones they are long lasting never used plastic frames.

Those are small ac..!

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
208
1
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Suggest the best..

I too am looking for same …from my experience don’t buy kenstar, orient (both rust from insides quickly). Every cheap cooler (less than 7-8k) is made unrepairable , their nuts, bolts rust first(fail to open without force) then other parts . Expensive ones nut, bolts are rust free , can be repaired easily .
orient coolers (ones with blowers) are poorly built and easily damage i . Rotor and stator of blower are fixed to separate parts in orient cooler with blower so if they fall even slightly(or cooler bent ) or opened their blades will hit stator and shatter. If buying blower coolers make sure the blower inside is individual unit so that its blades don’t touch the periphery.

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Yes the local coolers are also good that iron frame ones they are long lasting never used plastic frames.

Yes but with kids around, it bit risky.. I was talking about even normal plastic ones ( offline price better, if you tell them what you are getting online they will try to match up)

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
1415
27
Expand
jazz09 wrote:

Yes but with kids around, it bit risky.. I was talking about even normal plastic ones ( offline price better, if you tell them what you are getting online they will try to match up)

Yes it,s risky for kids but if you have window you can put them their .

Missing