Hot Deal Bug : Amazon Recharge 100% Upto 20 + Flat 50 cashback on 399 ( Both Working Single account & Get Cashback ) ( According to Offer Cashback Only First Recharge)

689°
Budding Star
1,488
24750
148

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=21329409031&ref_=b...
Bug :  Amazon Recharge 100% Upto 20 + Flat 50 cashback on 399 ( Both Working & Get Cashback ) + Upto 125 Send Money Offer
( According to Offer Cashback Only First Recharge)

Note : Offer For Those Who Have Collect Both Offer
Flat 50 On 399 Jio Recharge
100% Cashback Upto 20


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675312/medium/Screenshot_20210401_214109.jpg?1617293753

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675313/medium/Screenshot_20210401_214038.jpg?1617293831

Expiring In 16 days
20 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
253
3545
18

Last month it worked for me 4 times…don’t know how sleeping

1,488
24750
148
SparkRockerz wrote:

Last month it worked for me 4 times…don’t know how sleeping

Yehh bro
Many time bug 🐛 so they give us multiple offer in one account smiley

253
3545
18
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Yehh bro
Many time bug 🐛 so they give us multiple offer in one account smiley

Yeah smile smile Vu+

1,330
12122
31
Expand
SparkRockerz wrote:

Yeah smile smile Vu+

+1

157
10461
124

JIO offer where it shows

14
2121
72

How to know whether I will get cashback second time

1,488
24750
148
happy905 wrote:

How to know whether I will get cashback second time

Bro it’s automatically process
First you need to recharge
Rs 399 get 50
+
20 cashback on 20

14
2121
72
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro it’s automatically process
First you need to recharge
Rs 399 get 50
+
20 cashback on 20

Thanks

1,488
24750
148
Expand
happy905 wrote:

Thanks

Welcome bro

148
12243
30
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Yehh bro
Many time bug 🐛 so they give us multiple offer in one account smiley

+🔥 for deal but even more amazing is seeing OP write differently so
✝️ Karma given for usage of cute 🐛 emoji 😅
- pingpong

1,488
24750
148
Expand
pingpong wrote:

+🔥 for deal but even more amazing is seeing OP write differently so
✝️ Karma given for usage of cute 🐛 emoji 😅
- pingpong

stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue
Thanks plus1 sweat_smile
51
2850
18
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro it’s automatically process
First you need to recharge
Rs 399 get 50
+
20 cashback on 20

Last month i used 20 on 20 first on cc payment then used jio 40cb on 399.

1,488
24750
148
Expand
insta wrote:

Last month i used 20 on 20 first on cc payment then used jio 40cb on 399.

Good one bro

50
20
0

I didn’t get cashback on 399 Rs recharge

2,206
13224
44

Vu for our bug-finder @eeesahuji205 plus1 ok_hand

50
44
1

I can’t see jio 50 cashback offer

1,488
24750
148
littlechartered wrote:

I can’t see jio 50 cashback offer

Check bro click on link….

1,730
43382
118

Good Bro

Missing