Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Featured Get up to Rs. 500 voucher from your Insider Points

Get up to Rs. 500 voucher from your Insider Points

3021°
0
100% OFF 500.0
  • 16408
  • 156
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Repost : 1
Deal Cadet
ritikjain56

Login into myntra via browser [Desktop Mode]
Use following links to redeem vouchers: ( 1 insider point = 1Rs )
Myntra 500gc @ 500 insider point : https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/offer...37
Myntra 1000gc @ 1000 insider point : https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/offer...36
Myntra 1500gc @ 1500 insider point: https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/offer...35
Zomato 50% off utpo 120 @ 25 IP https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/offer...70
Roadster 300 gc @ 270 ip : https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/offer...40

Credit: @sayan25

Expired
155 Comments  |  
70 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
KMkool wrote:

@avgn If Flipkart and Myntra has same registered number, Then
Flipkart Supercoins+Myntra Insider Points converted to Supercoins (InsiderPoints/4) = Total Supercoins balance shown in Myntra
and Many thought The Supercoins balance in Myntra is exclusive to Myntra (but it was actually combination of Myntra+Flipkart)
@Tjs15 This happened with you right?

No, for me it was separate.
Flipkart has only 80 supercoins

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Sam702 wrote:

What is the min. order required for the Levi voucher rs [email protected] points?
Anyone who has bought it today or earlier … Plz share … Planning to redeem it

Please send me link of Levi voucher deal

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
KMkool wrote:

@avgn If Flipkart and Myntra has same registered number, Then
Flipkart Supercoins+Myntra Insider Points converted to Supercoins (InsiderPoints/4) = Total Supercoins balance shown in Myntra
and Many thought The Supercoins balance in Myntra is exclusive to Myntra (but it was actually combination of Myntra+Flipkart)
@Tjs15 This happened with you right?

Now it seems like this deal was only for those who didn’t had Flipkart account with same number as Myntra account

Yes. And i wouldn’t regret redeeming fk supercoins for 1500 Myntra gv if my i would have received supercoins against my insider points for which i guess I’ll have to contact cc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
KMkool wrote:

@avgn If Flipkart and Myntra has same registered number, Then
Flipkart Supercoins+Myntra Insider Points converted to Supercoins (InsiderPoints/4) = Total Supercoins balance shown in Myntra
and Many thought The Supercoins balance in Myntra is exclusive to Myntra (but it was actually combination of Myntra+Flipkart)
@Tjs15 This happened with you right?

Now it seems like this deal was only for those who didn’t had Flipkart account with same number as Myntra account

Not here. I have 168 supercoins but they are not used. Only insider points used.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
KMkool wrote:

@avgn If Flipkart and Myntra has same registered number, Then
Flipkart Supercoins+Myntra Insider Points converted to Supercoins (InsiderPoints/4) = Total Supercoins balance shown in Myntra
and Many thought The Supercoins balance in Myntra is exclusive to Myntra (but it was actually combination of Myntra+Flipkart)
@Tjs15 This happened with you right?

Now it seems like this deal was only for those who didn’t had Flipkart account with same number as Myntra account

Redeemed 525 Insider Points.
Flipkart has only 200 Supercoins

PS : I didn’t receive any email that my Insider Points have been converted to Supercoins

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

No, for me it was separate.
Flipkart has only 80 supercoins

I checked in 3 Family accounts→ In all same thing has happened.
Each had Same number combination registered with Myntra+Flipkart. And automatically both were combined and consolidated supercoins balance shown in both Myntra as well as Flipkart.
@ClassicGamer @.e.r.r.o.r. Is number registered with Myntra and Flipkart same for your concerned account?

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

vu+kg

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Unable to collect points for last orders. Anyone facing same issue?

Working now

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
KMkool wrote:

I checked in 3 Family accounts→ In all same thing has happened.
Each had Same number combination registered with Myntra+Flipkart. And automatically both were combined and consolidated supercoins balance shown in both Myntra as well as Flipkart.
Is number registered with Myntra and Flipkart same for your concerned account?

Yes same number.
Flipkart has 80 supercoins
Myntra 450 insider points

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Yes. And i wouldn’t regret redeeming fk supercoins for 1500 Myntra gv if my i would have received supercoins against my insider points for which i guess I’ll have to contact cc.

How many Myntra Insider points u had in that Myntra account?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Yes same number.
Flipkart has 80 supercoins
Myntra 450 insider points

Don’t know why it happened here in each account.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
.e.r.r.o.r. wrote:

Working now

Yes. But I already redeemed coupon now instead thinking they will rectify it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
KMkool wrote:

I checked in 3 Family accounts→ In all same thing has happened.
Each had Same number combination registered with Myntra+Flipkart. And automatically both were combined and consolidated supercoins balance shown in both Myntra as well as Flipkart.
@ClassicGamer @.e.r.r.o.r. Is number registered with Myntra and Flipkart same for your concerned account?

Yes same number

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
KMkool wrote:

I checked in 3 Family accounts→ In all same thing has happened.
Each had Same number combination registered with Myntra+Flipkart. And automatically both were combined and consolidated supercoins balance shown in both Myntra as well as Flipkart.
@ClassicGamer @.e.r.r.o.r. Is number registered with Myntra and Flipkart same for your concerned account?

Yups it’s the same number

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My Myntra & Flipkart account are on same number.In Flipkart only 51 supercoins.And in Myntra there was 826 insider point.Not getting anymail of insider point to Supercoin Conversion.But I have redeemed 500 insider point against 500 Myntra GV from The above Link.Now my Myntra insider point is 326 & FK Supercoin Balance is 51. thank you @ritikjain56

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
KMkool wrote:

How many Myntra Insider points u had in that Myntra account?

1560 insider points

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

1560 insider points

1560 Myntra insider points = 390 Supercoins
Let say u had X Supercoins in Flipkart.

So your updated Supercoins balance in Flipkart became X+390

And this was shown in both Flipkart and Myntra.
After u redeemed 1500Myntra GV,
Effective Supercoins Balance became X+390-1500 = X- 1110

I.e. Effectively You Paid 1110 Flipkart Supercoins + 1560 Myntra Insider Points for your Myntra 1500 GV

(Same Happened with Me too
My Flipkart had 1000 Supercoins + Myntra Had 1300 insider points
When I opened Myntra Insider it showed my Balance1325 (= 1000+1300/4) and I thought it Insider Points Balance (but it was actually Supercoins balance of FK+ Myntra). I redeemed Thinking I was redeeming 500 GV for 500 Myntra Insider points (in actual I redeemed 500 GV for 500Supercoins)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Just yesterday used 1000 insider points to purchase Myntra gv of 250

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
KMkool wrote:

1560 Myntra insider points = 390 Supercoins
Let say u had X Supercoins in Flipkart.

So your updated Supercoins balance in Flipkart became X+390

And this was shown in both Flipkart and Myntra.
After u redeemed 1500Myntra GV,
Effective Supercoins Balance became X+390-1500 = X- 1110

I.e. Effectively You Paid 1110 Flipkart Supercoins + 1560 Myntra Insider Points for your Myntra 1500 GV

(Same Happened with Me too
My Flipkart had 1000 Supercoins + Myntra Had 1300 insider points
When I opened Myntra Insider it showed my Balance1325 (= 1000+1300/4) and I thought it Insider Points Balance (but it was actually Supercoins balance of FK+ Myntra). I redeemed Thinking I was redeeming 500 GV for 500 Myntra Insider points (in actual I redeemed 500 GV for 500Supercoins)

Is there any way to find out how many supercoins i might have had before all this?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can someone plz share code of nike 500 voucher and hrx 399 voucher

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Is there any way to find out how many supercoins i might have had before all this?

Very Difficult. You can check your Supercoins log in Flipkart. My Last Supercoins usage was of 10supercoins on 02nd Sept, Post that I did no transaction which will affect my Supercoins balance. Now I see many entries of + being made in that (all are dated 09th Sept I.e. Yesterday)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
KMkool wrote:

Very Difficult. You can check your Supercoins log in Flipkart. My Last Supercoins usage was of 10supercoins on 02nd Sept, Post that I did no transaction which will affect my Supercoins balance. Now I see many entries of + being made in that (all are dated 09th Sept I.e. Yesterday)

I’ll if i may have taken screenshot earlier

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bug fixed now

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Vu bro I have Flipkart and Myntra with same mobile and email but still supercoins are not synched so I successfully availed Myntra gv using Myntra points kg+

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have 1700 insider points and all links are transferring me to insider home page.. with no such vouchers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
chiraggyl170 wrote:

I have 1700 insider points and all links are transferring me to insider home page.. with no such vouchers

The same is happening in one of my account!
Can’t figure out what’s wrong and how to fix confused

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
ritikjain56 wrote:

The same is happening in one of my account!
Can’t figure out what’s wrong and how to fix confused

Just checked and yes same happening in one of my accounts
The different thing in that account is that Myntra sent me an email saying you do not meet criteria for insider and you won’t earn points from September

Missing