Hot Deal
Build Credit Score with a BNPL- Get 10% cashback for first 3 month's
Referral

Build Credit Score with a BNPL- Get 10% cashback for first 3 month's

1384°
  • 8420
  • 110
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Subedar
ImRebel

Build Credit Score
with a Debit Card

Join Early Access Now

https://www.astu.c...t/

Astu is the first debit card in India that builds your credit history, use any of your existing bank account with it.
Get instant approvals and upto 10% cashback on each purchase.
Pay rent,
Pay bills,
Shop online,
Shop offline.
Use your card anywhere to build your credit score with it.

Why Astu?
At Astu, we work with the RBI registered NBFCs and credit bureaus like CIBIL, Experian, CRIF and Equifax for reporting your payments.


Build credit score with every purchase
At the end of every month, purchases made with the Astu Debit Card are tallied up and reported to the credit bureaus to help build your credit score.


Earn upto 10% cashback
Earn upto 10% cashback on each purchase for first 3 months while you start building your credit score.

Easily connect with your existing bank
Astu doesn’t ask you to open any bank account, just connect any bank account with UPI and start spending to build your credit history and score.

For Invite Code Please Ping Me.

Expiring In 14 days

Deal Wiki

109 Comments  |  
45 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

whats the referral benefit?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
luciferous wrote:

whats the referral benefit?

No referral benefits expect to get in cashback slot like 3% 5% 10%
it’s same as Jupiter

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So they just take money from ur account to their account and pay credit card bill by montu end.. nice idea

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
hemant_111 wrote:

So they just take money from ur account to their account and pay credit card bill by montu end.. nice idea

yeh idea is fab let’s see how they execute it

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Is it really new and trusted? Because the reviews say that they have used 4/6 months . If this was available way back, then why did no one hear about it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Signed up, let see

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@admin pl enable referral

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Seems Its just word play, ike debit card.

Under which NBFC , they are reporting to Cibil or other bureau?
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

DM me for referral code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me invite code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

DM me for referral code

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Dm me

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

Seems Its just word play, ike debit card.

Under which NBFC , they are reporting to Cibil or other bureau?

My Credit score is 897 only. For building 3 points, I don’t see 🙈 a need stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes joy

Some dimers may not believe, so attaching a proof

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Smak wrote:

My Credit score is 897 only. For building 3 points, I don’t see 🙈 a need stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes joy

I think it is another Credit Line offering card to use the credit and calling it as Debit Card.

Please don’t send me Invite, not interested

Yes as per RBI, no debit card can be issued without saving account

2. LOAN PROCESSHOW IT WORKS

Summary: Through your Astu
Account we help you discover the maximum amount you are eligible to
borrow from our LendingPartner and the terms on which our partner might
lend to you. OurLending Partner will, alone, decide whether to offer you
the loan or not. If you have availed a personal loan or any other
lending product, the terms of your loan will be provided in the User
Loan Agreement executed between you and our Lending Partner.

  1. Your loan is going to be
    sanctioned by our Lending Partner and be governed by the applicable User
    Loan Agreement. The details of such loan, however, shall be shown on
    the App.

  2. Once your Astu Account has
    been set up, then basis the information you provide us and the
    information we collect from your device and through other lawful means
    (both, as detailed in the Astu Privacy Policy), we will inform you of
    the maximum amount you are eligible to borrow from our Lending Partner.
    Basis this, you may decide the loan amount you wish to apply for and the
    monthly instalments you are willing to pay. Once you input these
    parameters, we will suggest the likely term of the loan and interest
    rates you are likely to be charged by our Lending Partner. Our Lending
    Partner takes the decision on whether to loan you any amounts or not,
    and the terms of such loan.

  3. Once these parameters have
    been provided and you decide to move forward with availing a loan from
    our Lending Partner, you will be required to undertake a
    Know-your-Customer (KYC) process with us. The KYC process must satisfy
    our Lending Partner. Additionally, if you are availing a home loan from
    our Lending Partner, you will be required to provide certain property
    documents, in the form and manner acceptable by our Lending Partner. Our
    Lending Partner may further ask for any documents and information it
    would require for its internal processes, in order to sanction your
    loan.

  4. If you are availing a personal
    loan, once you accept the proposed loan terms and clear the KYC process
    to the satisfaction of our Lending Partner, we will direct you to a
    User Loan Agreement to be executed between you and our Lending Partner.

  5. If you are availing a home
    loan, you consent to the verification of (a) you and your co-applicant’s
    data by us and the Lending Partner; and (b) any other data relevant to
    the processing of the loan application. Thereafter, once you accept the
    proposed loan terms, clear the KYC process and provide property
    documents to the satisfaction of our Lending Partner, a User Loan
    Agreement will be executed between you (including your co-applicants, if
    any) and our Lending Partner, through offline methods, as intimated by
    the Lending Partner.

  6. You will be required to issue
    appropriate auto-debit instructions for your bank account to repay the
    loan amount, prior to disbursal. These cannot be changed or cancelled
    during the term of the loan. The App will display the details of the
    EMI, including the due date and amount payable, as well as whether your
    payment was received or not, from time to time. Our Lending Partner
    shall directly transfer the loan amounts to the bank account of your
    choice, other than vis-à-vis the home loan product, where our Lending
    Partner may directly transfer the loan amounts to the bank account
    specified in the Sanction Letter. Prior to making this transfer,
    however, our Lending Partner may need to verify your bank account.

  7. Please note that you are not
    permitted to remove the App from your mobile device until the loan has
    been repaid. In case you are compelled to remove the App from your
    mobile device, please write to us at immediately.
    Any violation of this clause 2(vii) shall be tantamount to fraud and we
    may initiate legal proceedings against you.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Admin
Link Copied
Explore wrote:

@admin pl enable referral

Done

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

Is it really new and trusted? Because the reviews say that they have used 4/6 months . If this was available way back, then why did no one hear about it

I’ve been seeing their ads on Instagram for about a month now but didn’t bother cause it looked shady

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Yes as per RBI, no debit card can be issued without saving account

2. LOAN PROCESSHOW IT WORKS

Summary: Through your Astu
Account we help you discover the maximum amount you are eligible to
borrow from our LendingPartner and the terms on which our partner might
lend to you. OurLending Partner will, alone, decide whether to offer you
the loan or not. If you have availed a personal loan or any other
lending product, the terms of your loan will be provided in the User
Loan Agreement executed between you and our Lending Partner.

  1. Your loan is going to be
    sanctioned by our Lending Partner and be governed by the applicable User
    Loan Agreement. The details of such loan, however, shall be shown on
    the App.

  2. Once your Astu Account has
    been set up, then basis the information you provide us and the
    information we collect from your device and through other lawful means
    (both, as detailed in the Astu Privacy Policy), we will inform you of
    the maximum amount you are eligible to borrow from our Lending Partner.
    Basis this, you may decide the loan amount you wish to apply for and the
    monthly instalments you are willing to pay. Once you input these
    parameters, we will suggest the likely term of the loan and interest
    rates you are likely to be charged by our Lending Partner. Our Lending
    Partner takes the decision on whether to loan you any amounts or not,
    and the terms of such loan.

  3. Once these parameters have
    been provided and you decide to move forward with availing a loan from
    our Lending Partner, you will be required to undertake a
    Know-your-Customer (KYC) process with us. The KYC process must satisfy
    our Lending Partner. Additionally, if you are availing a home loan from
    our Lending Partner, you will be required to provide certain property
    documents, in the form and manner acceptable by our Lending Partner. Our
    Lending Partner may further ask for any documents and information it
    would require for its internal processes, in order to sanction your
    loan.

  4. If you are availing a personal
    loan, once you accept the proposed loan terms and clear the KYC process
    to the satisfaction of our Lending Partner, we will direct you to a
    User Loan Agreement to be executed between you and our Lending Partner.

  5. If you are availing a home
    loan, you consent to the verification of (a) you and your co-applicant’s
    data by us and the Lending Partner; and (b) any other data relevant to
    the processing of the loan application. Thereafter, once you accept the
    proposed loan terms, clear the KYC process and provide property
    documents to the satisfaction of our Lending Partner, a User Loan
    Agreement will be executed between you (including your co-applicants, if
    any) and our Lending Partner, through offline methods, as intimated by
    the Lending Partner.

  6. You will be required to issue
    appropriate auto-debit instructions for your bank account to repay the
    loan amount, prior to disbursal. These cannot be changed or cancelled
    during the term of the loan. The App will display the details of the
    EMI, including the due date and amount payable, as well as whether your
    payment was received or not, from time to time. Our Lending Partner
    shall directly transfer the loan amounts to the bank account of your
    choice, other than vis-à-vis the home loan product, where our Lending
    Partner may directly transfer the loan amounts to the bank account
    specified in the Sanction Letter. Prior to making this transfer,
    however, our Lending Partner may need to verify your bank account.

  7. Please note that you are not
    permitted to remove the App from your mobile device until the loan has
    been repaid. In case you are compelled to remove the App from your
    mobile device, please write to us at immediately.
    Any violation of this clause 2(vii) shall be tantamount to fraud and we
    may initiate legal proceedings against you.

So basically another bnpl

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

So basically another bnpl

right

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

right

@Mayavi @ankur2.0 please update the deal title and add the word BNPL , debit card is too misleading.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
hemant_111 wrote:

So they just take money from ur account to their account and pay credit card bill by montu end.. nice idea

freedom 251 phone yaad aaya 🙃

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

it seems more like slice or lazypay

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Anyone want refferal pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Smak wrote:

My Credit score is 897 only. For building 3 points, I don’t see 🙈 a need stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes joy

Some dimers may not believe, so attaching a proof

😎

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

So basically another bnpl

Yes BNPL but that claims to provide upto  HOME LOAN kind of CREDIT ON BNPL (atleast their T and c mention so)

The cretirea to  judge this is same as PAYTM /phonepe /gpay/cred  offers UPTO x cb  but here it’s UPTO HOME LOAN  but  Dimers  know what UPTO offer really give 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
raj.azharuddin897 wrote:

it seems more like slice or lazypay

But UPTO HOME LOAN  

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Theranos wrote:

Yes BNPL but that claims to provide upto  HOME LOAN kind of CREDIT ON BNPL (atleast their T and c mention so)

The cretirea to  judge this is same as PAYTM /phonepe /gpay/cred  offers UPTO x cb  but here it’s UPTO HOME LOAN  but  Dimers  know what UPTO offer really give 

I don’t think they can just report it to credit bureaus as Home Loan , it has to be as Personal/Other/Consumer Loan. Surely there’s some provision against it.
@guest_999

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Nothing but a bnpl like postpe
Just fooling with word debit card
They must be linkin bank account for auto debit, playing safe

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
klnaveen9999629 wrote:

Content has been removed!

Need suspension?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply