Buy PinePerks RuPay E-Gift Card & Get Free Rs100/Rs50 Peter England, Allen-Solly, Van Heusen, US Polo, Arrow gift vouchers

126°
Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129

Buy PinePerks RuPay E-Gift Card & Get Free Rs100/Rs50 Peter England, Allen-Solly, Van Heusen, US Polo, Arrow gift vouchers (Purchase value of Rs.1000 & above):

PinePerks RuPay Generic E-Gift (Instant Voucher) - https://www.woohoo.in/pineperks-rupay-generic-e...

PinePerks RuPay Prime E-Gift (Instant Voucher) - https://www.woohoo.in/pineperks-rupay-prime-e-g...

Get Woohoo-US-Polo-Assn E-Gift Card worth Rs.100. | USE CODE: PP1

Get Woohoo-Arrow E-Gift Card worth Rs.100. | USE CODE: PP2

Get Woohoo-Peter-England E-Gift Card worth Rs.50. | USE CODE: PP3

Get Woohoo-Allen-Solly E-Gift Card worth Rs.50. | USE CODE: PP4

Get Woohoo-Van-Heusen E-Gift Card worth Rs.50. | USE CODE: PP5

All the above offers are valid for only once per customer on purchase value of Rs.1000 & above. This E-Gift Card is redeemable on all the websites where RuPay instruments are accepted. This E-Gift Card can’t be used on Woohoo.in & Woohoo App.

Note – Difference between PinePerks RuPay Generic E-Gift Voucher VS PinePerks RuPay Prime E-Gift Voucher -

PinePerks Rupay Generic E-Gift Voucher - This E-Gift Card is redeemable on all the websites where RuPay instruments are accepted.

PinePerks RuPay Prime E-Gift Voucher - This E-Gift Card is redeemable on select websites where RuPay instruments are accepted. Refer the link below for the merchant Categories where Pine Perks RuPay Prime E-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed – https://www.pineperks.in/termsCond...ns

HOW TO REDEEM -

Click on the Voucher code link received on email or SMS
Enter the details i.e. – Name, Mobile number and email ID
Enter the OTP received on the Mobile number
You will receive the card details i.e. Card number, CVV and expiry date.
This E-Gift Card can be used only on online transactions.

Expiring In 25 days
26 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
122
350
3

This can be only bought via upi, correct? Is there a way to buy via credit card?

Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129
ashabeen wrote:

This can be only bought via upi, correct? Is there a way to buy via credit card?

only UPI payment accepted.

Missing
Community Angel
4
33319
547
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

only UPI payment accepted.

Bro does this pineperks card work for paytm loads ?

Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro does this pineperks card work for paytm loads ?

No but you can use on mobikwik credit card bill payment.

Missing
Deal Cadet
16
860
3

I tried purchasing gift card on mobikwik but txn failed more than 7 days Refund not credited in Pineperks Rupay Card.

Anyone have idea in how many days it will be credited

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

No but you can use on mobikwik credit card bill payment.

What’s the benefit? Buying via UPI and using to pay cc bill.

Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129
krskinsr1 wrote:

I tried purchasing gift card on mobikwik but txn failed more than 7 days Refund not credited in Pineperks Rupay Card.

Anyone have idea in how many days it will be credited

wait atleast 15 days. Mobikwik refund takes maximum 15 days.

Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129
Expand
sardasa wrote:

What’s the benefit? Buying via UPI and using to pay cc bill.

You get Free Rs100/Rs50 Peter England, Allen-Solly, Van Heusen, US Polo, Arrow gift vouchers

Missing
Deal Cadet
130
129
0

Can you tell this card work with 20% discount on add money in Amazon?

Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129
saquib25809 wrote:

Can you tell this card work with 20% discount on add money in Amazon?

NO

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

You get Free Rs100/Rs50 Peter England, Allen-Solly, Van Heusen, US Polo, Arrow gift vouchers

What can we buy for 50 or 100 from these brands?

Missing
Pro DealHunter
5,917
39413
323
Expand
sardasa wrote:

What can we buy for 50 or 100 from these brands?

Nothing , All Useless Vouchers

Missing
Perfectionist
1,915
63327
620
Expand
sardasa wrote:

What can we buy for 50 or 100 from these brands?

Even if you get something for 100, doesn’t matter

You aren’t getting arrow gift card, you get woohoo arrow gc from which you have to buy arrow gc of 1000

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31
Expand
avgn wrote:

Even if you get something for 100, doesn’t matter

You aren’t getting arrow gift card, you get woohoo arrow gc from which you have to buy arrow gc of 1000

Just like usual woohoo. They don’t have money to run promotions but still they try their best.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
116
3

QwikCilver is Amazon backed Startup which is owning Woohoo brand, so how is it possible that they don’t have money for promotion?

Correct statement is that they don’t have willingness for giving genuine cashback / discount.

Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129
Alpha_Lion wrote:

KwikCilver is Amazon backed Startup which is owning Woohoo brand, so how is it possible that they don’t have money for promotion?

Correct statement is that they don’t have willingness for giving genuine cashback / discount.

Pine Labs to acquire gift card solutions provider Qwikcilver for $110 million

Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129
Expand
Alpha_Lion wrote:

May GOD save us from Pine Labs rage rage

1.5 years ho gaye. smile

Pine Labs also trusted company.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
116
3
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

1.5 years ho gaye. smile

Pine Labs also trusted company.

‘Trusted’ flushed flushed W*F

I have heard lot of hue and cry about their RUPAY Cards sold on Amazon few months ago. Amazon has pulled them back for sometime.

There were lot of redemption issues with these cards and no reliable customer support was available to buyers.

Btw I have never heard about them much and never experienced their products, so may be I am also having incorrect perception.

Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129
Expand
Alpha_Lion wrote:

‘Trusted’ flushed flushed W*F

I have heard lot of hue and cry about their RUPAY Cards sold on Amazon few months ago. Amazon has pulled them back for sometime.

There were lot of redemption issues with these cards and no reliable customer support was available to buyers.

Btw I have never heard about them much and never experienced their products, so may be I am also having incorrect perception.

you mean Pineperks RuPay gift cards ?

after card delivered you need to wait max 3 days, card will automatically activated.

90% chance card will activate within 1 day.

par logo k pas patience kaha ha, delivered hua nhi ki transaction karne k liye lag jate ha. smile

Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129
Expand
Alpha_Lion wrote:

Even the are also funded by Temasek & PayPal flushed laughing laughing

https://www.vccircle.com/temasek-paypal-backed-...

Qwikcilver, a Pine Labs company, is the definitive leader and the single largest end-to-end technology provider in the prepaid & gift card space for retailers and corporates.

Qwikcilver serve more than 200 retailers of all sizes across India, The Middle East, Southeast Asia and more recently, the Australian & New Zealand markets.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
116
3
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

you mean Pineperks RuPay gift cards ?

after card delivered you need to wait max 3 days, card will automatically activated.

90% chance card will activate within 1 day.

par logo k pas patience kaha ha, delivered hua nhi ki transaction karne k liye lag jate ha. smile

Not about impatience for Activation, but about compatibility on different platforms.

https://www.desidime.com/deals/amazon-buy-pinep...

Zaggle Rupay Card is similar product, although not used it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
116
3
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Qwikcilver, a Pine Labs company, is the definitive leader and the single largest end-to-end technology provider in the prepaid & gift card space for retailers and corporates.

Qwikcilver serve more than 200 retailers of all sizes across India, The Middle East, Southeast Asia and more recently, the Australian & New Zealand markets.

Don’t promote QwikCilver, I already know about it.

PinePerks is somewhat unheard brand.

Btw ‘a Pine Labs Company’ is a recent update but it actually built its reputation when earlier backed by Amazon. Pine Labs has nothing to do with that till then. laughing laughing laughing

Pine Labs will bring it to heights or its downfall occurs, is something which only time can tell.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
116
3
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

1.5 years ho gaye. smile

Pine Labs also trusted company.

Out of 1.5 years, more than 0.5 Years have been eaten by COVID-19 pensive

Missing
Shopping Friend
455
8443
129
Expand
Alpha_Lion wrote:

Not about impatience for Activation, but about compatibility on different platforms.

https://www.desidime.com/deals/amazon-buy-pinep...

Zaggle Rupay Card is similar product, although not used it.

all gift cards and wallet companies cards are Prepaid cards.

some websites or wallet companies are not allowed to accept Prepaid cards.

for example – Paytm wallet not allowed to load money through prepaid cards.

Amazon not allowed to purchase gift cards or load money through prepaid cards.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
116
3

Pre Paid Cards powered by VISA, Mastercard and RuPay should be accepted everywhere at par with Debit Cards.

As Debit Card payments are processed from balance within S/A, same way payments from these Prepaid Cards on different channels like PoS, CNP & Wallet Load etc. are process from One Time Pre-loaded / User Re-loaded balance.

So technically there is no different between Prepaid Card and Debit Card. Because many corporates use these cards for Gifting purposes or for employee benefits & perks, so they should also be allowed to use freely along with customers who buy directly from issuers like Pine Perks, Zaggle etc. or ecommerce players like Amazon, Flipkart etc.

Physical / Paper Gift Card & Gift Voucher and Electronic Gift Card (EGC / eGC) & Electronic Gift Voucher (EGV / eGV) are brand specific and different product line than such prepaid cards.

Missing