Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
CheQ reffer and earn offer increased. Now reffer up to 30 friends and earn 3000 rs.

CheQ reffer and earn offer increased. Now reffer up to 30 friends and earn 3000 rs.

243°
0
100% OFF 3000.0
27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Now it has become worst..

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Now no one will join

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have already uninstalled app, useless junk.

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

Now no one will join

Now other person also getting 100 chips. 

So it is win win situation. Create account  - redeem your chips and close account. 😂

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Now other person also getting 100 chips. 

So it is win win situation. Create account  - redeem your chips and close account. 😂

Oh yeah, but i already referred 3300, nothing for me disappointed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone need fast referral just ping me..I'm online joy

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

Oh yeah, but i already referred 3300, nothing for me disappointed

I can give my ref link I have quota still available.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Kunal_deal_dalega wrote:

Anyone need fast referral just ping me..I'm online joy

stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rshushi86 wrote:

Now it has become worst..

When did they start processing fee sad

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
The-Hacker wrote:

When did they start processing fee sad

Just few days back
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

Oh yeah, but i already referred 3300, nothing for me disappointed

3300!!! 🤑
itne log hote hain!!! 😲😲
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Use my referral, and i bet you Cheq won't charge you a single penny for making CC payment 🙈 joy

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied
Manitian wrote:

Use my referral, and i bet you Cheq won't charge you a single penny for making CC payment 🙈 joy

. But other person will also get 100 chips which can be redeemable immediately. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
The-Hacker wrote:

When did they start processing fee sad

this makes it so much worse than Cred
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ChooPakoda wrote:
this makes it so much worse than Cred

Also they have removed rewards

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Need pay hdfc cc bill 50k*2 cards Best option?
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Rajk007 wrote:
Need pay hdfc cc bill 50k*2 cards Best option?

Cheq

If HDFC platinum DC, then via Mobikwik via HDFC DC

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:

Cheq

If HDFC platinum DC, then via Mobikwik via HDFC DC

Never install cheq before
Instant update?
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Rajk007 wrote:
Never install cheq before
Instant update?
Yes. Instant update, and instant payments for most of the cards
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:
Yes. Instant update, and instant payments for most of the cards

Hv they removed the processing charges?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
adithyanayar wrote:

Hv they removed the processing charges?

Edit: Still there. Openly lying about rewards. For eg Rs 5000 payment, they charge Rs 10 and lying that we will earn Rs 50 and charges Rs 10 net earning is Rs 40. How dare they fool customer?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
adithyanayar wrote:

Hv they removed the processing charges?

No..but still better rewards then anything else.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:
No..but still better rewards then anything else.
See the manner in which they are explaining the processing fee... They can't calculate themselves and want we must use their services.😜

image

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
adithyanayar wrote:
See the manner in which they are explaining the processing fee... They can't calculate themselves and want we must use their services.😜

image

Looks right to me, why they will devalue their currency. This is normal marketing gimmick or reality
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:
Looks right to me, why they will devalue their currency. This is normal marketing gimmick or reality
50 chips not equivalent to 12.50? Let them hv processing fee from my chips credit by deducting 10 chips.
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply