Hot Deal
coconut water pack of 18

coconut water pack of 18

548°
324
70% OFF 1080.0
Deal Subedar
Puneet_Goyal

https://cred...b/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718713/medium/Screenshot_20211014-190108_CRED.jpg?1634219001Use 2000 coins and get it for 324

spruce up your every day with a natural boost of coconut water that is packed with electrolytes and hydrates you incredibly product

Details
type : ready to drink
ingredients : coconut water, bio preservative ingredient
origin : India
flavour : coconut
weight (in gms) : 3600
shelf life (in months) : 6
format : liquid
servings : 18 package contents : 18 × 200ml coconut water

PRICE COMPARISON

AMAZON – 576
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08962VLYV/ref=cm_sw_r...

Expiring In 20 days
32 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Getting a coconut water for less than 20 bucks is a good deal for me. All branded and non branded available between 40 to 50

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Puneet_Goyal wrote:

Getting a coconut water for less than 20 bucks is a good deal for me. All branded and non branded available between 40 to 50

Goyalji its extremely Good to have fresh pure water packed by nature itself , rather than these packed added preservatives water without paying heed to TALL claims of bio preservatives blah blah.

I stay in Mumbai and mininmum is Rs.40 for fresh coconut which is worth even if the packed water brand gives there product for free

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Goyalji its extremely Good to have fresh pure water packed by nature itself , rather than these packed added preservatives water without paying heed to TALL claims of bio preservatives blah blah.

I stay in Mumbai and mininmum is Rs.40 for fresh coconut which is worth even if the packed water brand gives there product for free

I completely agree and prefer to use fresh coconut water and everyone should use the same fresh one. I keep these packs for the emrgency use only. I would like to add one more thing- Consuming fresh coconut water boosts Economy too and increases the income of Farmers.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I tried posting this at 3pm but was getting no internet connection.. weird..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ashish9312 wrote:

I tried posting this at 3pm but was getting no internet connection.. weird..

Credit should/ would be shared with you.🙂


It is the thought that matter, right?
(And you thought of sharing).

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
infodoom wrote:

Credit should/ would be shared with you.🙂


It is the thought that matter, right?
(And you thought of sharing).

Thank you for being generous but it’s mot about credit , actually I tried Sharing few deals couple of months back too, but got the same error of having no internet connection so I thought it’s limited to few ppl to post the deal.. anyways the screenshot I took to share the deal.. can anyone clarify is it’s specific person who can post deal ? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718734/medium/Screenshot_20211014-154831.jpg?1634227288

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ashish9312 wrote:

Thank you for being generous but it’s mot about credit , actually I tried Sharing few deals couple of months back too, but got the same error of having no internet connection so I thought it’s limited to few ppl to post the deal.. anyways the screenshot I took to share the deal.. can anyone clarify is it’s specific person who can post deal ? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718734/medium/Screenshot_20211014-154831.jpg?1634227288

Anyone can share the deal. If you are getting error while psoting deals please contact admin

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Goyalji its extremely Good to have fresh pure water packed by nature itself , rather than these packed added preservatives water without paying heed to TALL claims of bio preservatives blah blah.

I stay in Mumbai and mininmum is Rs.40 for fresh coconut which is worth even if the packed water brand gives there product for free

+1

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Fantastic deal. VU+KG
But your price comparison is wrong. Amazon is selling pack of 12 for 500+ and here it is pack of 18. This is one of the best brands of bottled coconut water. Thanx a lot

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Puneet_Goyal wrote:

I completely agree and prefer to use fresh coconut water and everyone should use the same fresh one. I keep these packs for the emrgency use only. I would like to add one more thing- Consuming fresh coconut water boosts Economy too and increases the income of Farmers.

In towns and cities coconuts are sold by middlemen so your farmers support point of view may not hold.
But +🔥 for ur deal if fresh coconut 🌴 water is not available this is next option.
Also ✝️ Karma given for your empathy for farmers

PS – even in fresh coco, water is extremely healthy but 🥥 meat / cream is quite unhealthy so always ask for only water coconut. If u want sweet water ask for very thin cream (patla malai). Avoid copra

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

In towns and cities coconuts are sold by middlemen so your farmers support point of view may not hold.
But +🔥 for ur deal if fresh coconut 🌴 water is not available this is next option.
Also ✝️ Karma given for your empathy for farmers

PS – even in fresh coco, water is extremely healthy but 🥥 meat / cream is quite unhealthy so always ask for only water coconut. If u want sweet water ask for very thin cream (patla malai). Avoid copra


Heard this for first time that the malai kopra in coconut water is unhealthy
any reasons ,
since generations it is eaten and still people carve for it and asking seller to scratch malai and give it to eat even if its only water coconut stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Common-man wrote:


Heard this for first time that the malai kopra in coconut water is unhealthy
any reasons ,
since generations it is eaten and still people carve for it and asking seller to scratch malai and give it to eat even if its only water coconut stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Lol. See it is has good minerals content. But high in calories, very high fat content and within that very high saturated fat content.

That’s why I said quite unhealthy and not totally unhealthy.

One more point: when you buy a coconut with cream, it is the water which has synthesised into cream right? So ur getting less water (less healthy part) and cream (unhealthy part). Double whammy. That’s why have been staying away from cream coconuts since college days now 😌

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

In towns and cities coconuts are sold by middlemen so your farmers support point of view may not hold.
But +🔥 for ur deal if fresh coconut 🌴 water is not available this is next option.
Also ✝️ Karma given for your empathy for farmers

PS – even in fresh coco, water is extremely healthy but 🥥 meat / cream is quite unhealthy so always ask for only water coconut. If u want sweet water ask for very thin cream (patla malai). Avoid copra

Can you please shed more light on unhealthy characteristics of cream/meat?

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Lol. See it is has good minerals content. But high in calories, very high fat content and within that very high saturated fat content.

That’s why I said quite unhealthy and not totally unhealthy.

One more point: when you buy a coconut with cream, it is the water which has synthesised into cream right? So ur getting less water (less healthy part) and cream (unhealthy part). Double whammy. That’s why have been staying away from cream coconuts since college days now 😌

Bhai never thought so deep at least for coconut water . Irrespective of one is slim and trim or body full of fat and cream , sick or healthy , have seen everyone enjoying coconut water and also pulp and assume even Doctors never warn on it . stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye grinning

One suggestion without offence , please say coconut malai / pulp / cream instead of the word coconut MEAT , it sounds different , no matter english dictionary refer that way

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Bhai never thought so deep at least for coconut water . Irrespective of one is slim and trim or body full of fat and cream , sick or healthy , have seen everyone enjoying coconut water and also pulp and assume even Doctors never warn on it . stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye grinning

One suggestion without offence , please say coconut malai / pulp / cream instead of the word coconut MEAT , it sounds different , no matter english dictionary refer that way

Bro like these little things only one ends up having obesity at middle age and cholesterol problem and what not etc etc.

coconut cream, pizzas, samosa, regular biscuits, idli, white rice, all these things are in same category.

Once a while is ok but one should try and avoid

As to ur suggestion, No offence intended. None taken. Ur right it does sound weird. So won’t use 😀

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am unable to figure out how to get it using cred coins to reduce cost? I went to cred app but don’t see any option.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Will not recommend as they have additives as well as preservatives, whatever the company writes on the label but the reality is these products can never be compared with nature and natural source.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Walter-O-Brien wrote:

Will not recommend as they have additives as well as preservatives, whatever the company writes on the label but the reality is these products can never be compared with nature and natural source.

agreed

Missing