Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Amazon Great Republic Day Sale Upto 70% off + 10% Off on SBI Credit Card | 17th - 20th Jan

Amazon Great Republic Day Sale Upto 70% off + 10% Off on SBI Credit Card | 17th - 20th Jan

1652°

Deal Wiki

49 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Flipkart Republic Day Sale dates?

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Flipkart Republic Day Sale dates?

Maybe Sale Starts 20th Jan but not confirmed

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Flipkart Republic Day Sale dates?

Flipkart Pe To Roj Koyi Na Koyi Sale Chalta Rehta Hai

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Flipkart Republic Day Sale dates?

Around 16-17, they’re advancing sale dates because of covid surge.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
shivkumar0104 wrote:

Maybe Sale Starts 20th Jan but not confirmed

It’s nearly 15 or 16
As COVID is increasing its affects their delivery schedule

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Thanks Bro. I Am Waiting For This Sale To Purchase Amz Fire Tv Stick

Vu

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied
Tony007 wrote:

Thanks Bro. I Am Waiting For This Sale To Purchase Amz Fire Tv Stick

Vu

Welcome Bro

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Tony007 wrote:

Thanks Bro. I Am Waiting For This Sale To Purchase Amz Fire Tv Stick

Vu

with timesprime offer?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

with timesprime offer?

No Bro. The Timesprime Offer Is Expired On 31st Dec

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Will have to use sbi ola instead of simply click for this sale..now that the simply click is devalued

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Dates could be 14th for prime and 15th/16th for Non-prime.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Dates please?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

Will have to use sbi ola instead of simply click for this sale..now that the simply click is devalued

how

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
botlike wrote:

how

During sales , the 5x and 10x points has been removed.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

During sales , the 5x and 10x points has been removed.

Yes such an injustice for the simply click card which was chosen by many users despite having prime, elite offers

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Yes such an injustice for the simply click card which was chosen by many users despite having prime, elite offers

Yeah true

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Interesting, I am looking for Samsung Crystal 4K TV but i feel, HDFC CC discount will have better price assuming the tv is still 36,999

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i am hoping the sony tv will be as cheap as it was in the diwali sale

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
sharath2k2 wrote:

i am hoping the sony tv will be as cheap as it was in the diwali sale

What was the price & which model?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
dip08 wrote:

What was the price & which model?

sony X80J came for 62990 in diwali sale. hoping for the same price this time.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

During sales , the 5x and 10x points has been removed.

Not even 5x! On that note, I am planning to ask SBI to convert my simplyclik to any other LTF card. Anyone had luck with that?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tony007 wrote:

No Bro. The Timesprime Offer Is Expired On 31st Dec

Though the offer expired , i think the coupon generated wil work . 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
CMGG wrote:

Interesting, I am looking for Samsung Crystal 4K TV but i feel, HDFC CC discount will have better price assuming the tv is still 36,999

Also keep an eye on smartbuy saving days. You will get better deal. Ensure you place the order through smartbuy.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply