Cosmic Byte Odyssey USB Gaming Cardioid Condensor Microphone with RGB Effects and Touch Button (Black/Silver) [45% Coupon]

Cosmic Byte Odyssey USB Gaming Cardioid Condensor Microphone with RGB Effects and Touch Button (Black/Silver) [45% Coupon]

47°
1071
81% OFF 5699.0
Deal Major
unstoppable
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09D...71
Cosmic Byte Odyssey USB Gaming Cardioid Condensor Microphone with RGB Effects and Touch Button (Black/Silver)
Expiring In 4 days
5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

got it free 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/808527/original/image.png?1663857346

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
xedo123 wrote:

got it free 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/808527/original/image.png?1663857346

It's a scam.. It said the same to me in order summary but do check the apay transactions, they have deducted the money!
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
vishyvish1420 wrote:
It's a scam.. It said the same to me in order summary but do check the apay transactions, they have deducted the money!

I ordered another product from cosmic byte, for me also it was free (not sure how). Nothing deducted, nothing on amazon pay.. 

Order Summary

Item(s) Subtotal: 2,299.00Shipping: 0.00Total: 2,299.00Promotion Applied:- 2,299.00Grand Total: 0.00

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

I ordered another product from cosmic byte, for me also it was free (not sure how). Nothing deducted, nothing on amazon pay.. 

Order Summary

Item(s) Subtotal: 2,299.00Shipping: 0.00Total: 2,299.00Promotion Applied:- 2,299.00Grand Total: 0.00

Lucky you! plus1
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Me Also Got. Waiting for delivery grinning
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply