Hot Deal Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki E27 Secrets Behind The Door Win GVs and SCs

999°
Deal Colonel
2,774
45567
144

On which Street did all the suspects live

Gully no 7



Who is definitely innocent

Lalit



Who is the killer

Safia begum

Expiring In 18 days
34 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
1,828
13520
34

Crime stories episode 27 08 apr
Question : on which street did all the suspects live?
Answer : (i) Gully no 7
Question : who is definitely innocent?
Answer : (ii) lalit
Question : who is the killer
Answer : (iii) safia begum

50
325
1

1. C – 4:12
2. D – 9:55
3. A – 12:04

322
12882
29

What’s Next 🤨

193
6930
37

Abb raat ko shanti se sone ka time aagaya hai. 3 din se 2sc 2sc 2sc…. Even after playing fast.

150
892
4

Trying not to sleep while playing game show specially crime stories sleeping sleeping sleeping Thanks for the answer

83
3550
12

todays Aage kya episode something went wrong

2,774
45567
144
ankur2.0 wrote:

@Siddhartha07 Its Necessary To Mention Title Clearly ,Upload Image , Link and Proper Format

Will do everything in due time….. Title crime Stories and question and answers are accurate only…. Rest, the beautification part will do it

1,443
13495
147
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Will do everything in due time….. Title crime Stories and question and answers are accurate only…. Rest, the beautification part will do it

Time is of the essence, It’s matter  of life and death Super Coins. @ankur2.0

1,443
13495
147

VU plus1

BTW finished the video by 12.25 still got 1 SC.

Seems Flipkart doing this on a tight budget. wink

2,774
45567
144
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Time is of the essence, It’s matter  of life and death Super Coins. @ankur2.0

And the beautification part can wait
What matters most to me is accurate question and answer in a proper sequence with appropriate title…

5,386
26341
65
Moderator

Thanks for answers, Vu

83
3550
12

someone tag me if fk Aage kya episode is live

1,443
13495
147
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

And the beautification part can wait
What matters most to me is accurate question and answer in a proper sequence with appropriate title…

That’s what I was trying say with some humour. But I would request you and other regular OPs ( like @Mayavi @snowflake @Ramesh1997 @Ots14 ) of Flipkart video to make the answers bold  and if possible add the answer sequence also.


   

Missing