Hot Deal Crime Stories - Khoj apradhi ki (Episode - 28) - 9th April - Win vouchers & Supercoins

829°
Chennai Super Kings
2,331
13644
47

http://www.flipka...om
Crime Stories – Khoj Apradhi ki (E-28) : Mystery of 3 murders

Q.1) what was the next victim’s sin?

Ans- Ashleel

Q.2) who is the next victim?

Ans- Piyush

Q.3) Who is the killer?

Ans- Shweta

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/676821/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-09-00-13-02-18_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg?1617907414

Expiring In 21 days

Deal Wiki

Sequence – DBB

37 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
4,978
8829
36

flipkart crime stories e 28 mystery of 3 murders

1.what was the next victim’s sin?
ashleel

2.who is the next victim?
piyush

3.who is the killer?
shweta

rewards
1000 gvs-15 winners
50 gvs -100 winners
and remaining scs

1,643
13288
34

vu bro

50
1507
11

VU but,
Ashleel talk are not allowed in DD stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

237
12438
28

Vu & congo bro sunglasses

681
2434
20

1) What was the next victim’s sin?
ASHLEEL
2) Who is definitely innocent
 Piyush
3) Who is the killer
 Shweta

237
12438
28

Vu bro sunglasses

4,978
8829
36

vuu broo smile

83
3520
12

2sc thanks bro

5,245
25996
65

Thanks for answers, vu.

65
505
2

Got 8sc in all vu+

2,331
13644
47
greedy29 wrote:

Got 8sc in all vu+

Dimers to flipkart after getting 2 SCs even after playing early.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/676836/medium/images_%281%29_%2827%29.jpeg?1617908783

50
62
2
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Dimers to flipkart after getting 2 SCs even after playing early.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/676836/medium/images_%281%29_%2827%29.jpeg?1617908783

May b dey tracked old users those already looted flipkart

0
1428
57

Night if we play 8sc with captcha, morning after 6:30am 7sc without captcha. And if we ignore crime game 6sc. Not worth wasting sleep hereafter.

169
2655
23

VU
Thanks for the answers
best of luck to all

in most of the cases of crime stories killers are Female smiling_imp

2,331
13644
47
srini1973 wrote:

Night if we play 8sc with captcha, morning after 6:30am 7sc without captcha. And if we ignore crime game 6sc. Not worth wasting sleep hereafter.

True for these days. I hope they increase rewards. Otherwise its gonna be a flopshow for them.

2,331
13644
47
parmar.nikhil9 wrote:

VU
Thanks for the answers
best of luck to all

in most of the cases of crime stories killers are Female smiling_imp


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/676929/medium/images_%2835%29.jpeg?1617946722

0
530
5

It’s amazing that people are still spending 30-40 minutes for 10 supercoins or 20 if you are lucky. 1 SC is equivalent to 1 rupees or less. You are basically staying up at 12 midnight and watching some horrific videos for 30,40 minutes for chillar. Even if you are not actively watching it, you will have to pay attention to when the question comes. Hats off to people who are still going behind this

2,331
13644
47
A_J wrote:

It’s amazing that people are still spending 30-40 minutes for 10 supercoins or 20 if you are lucky. 1 SC is equivalent to 1 rupees or less. You are basically staying up at 12 midnight and watching some horrific videos for 30,40 minutes for chillar. Even if you are not actively watching it, you will have to pay attention to when the question comes. Hats off to people who are still going behind this

Actually its completely an individual perspective.
Time available to people, taste, preference , choice of timepass, choice of entertainment, etc all are case-sensitive. It totally depends on an individual whether he is finding these videos worth or not.
For example, there are many people who were spending there those 30-40 minutes everyday on some webseries, or youtube videos or twitter , facebook , etc without earning anything. But now they are earning something for those 30-40 mins (minimum of 8 Supercoins if i consider only 1device per user).
On the otherhand, these videos are time wastage for those who were sleeping at that time before or who were earning at that midnight time of 30-40mins from any other source.

I am not in favour nor against fk videos. But nobody is watching them forcefully. Some are watching them for fun, some for Supercoins, some for gift vouchers, some for timepass, some for gaining general knowledge from questions.
So, nothing to feel amazed here. Its individual perspective.

Moreover, Crime series is also offering Rs1000 gift vouchers.
Even i have won it once. So its not about 10-20 Supercoins only.

2,331
13644
47
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Actually its completely an individual perspective.
Time available to people, taste, preference , choice of timepass, choice of entertainment, etc all are case-sensitive. It totally depends on an individual whether he is finding these videos worth or not.
For example, there are many people who were spending there those 30-40 minutes everyday on some webseries, or youtube videos or twitter , facebook , etc without earning anything. But now they are earning something for those 30-40 mins (minimum of 8 Supercoins if i consider only 1device per user).
On the otherhand, these videos are time wastage for those who were sleeping at that time before or who were earning at that midnight time of 30-40mins from any other source.

I am not in favour nor against fk videos. But nobody is watching them forcefully. Some are watching them for fun, some for Supercoins, some for gift vouchers, some for timepass, some for gaining general knowledge from questions.
So, nothing to feel amazed here. Its individual perspective.

Moreover, Crime series is also offering Rs1000 gift vouchers.
Even i have won it once. So its not about 10-20 Supercoins only.

Also @Siddhartha07 has won it 2 times. Rs 1000 gv. sweat_smile

2,695
45295
144
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Also @Siddhartha07 has won it 2 times. Rs 1000 gv. sweat_smile

While I was the OP, Once in crime stories once in dating aaj kal, predicted all correct, played before many people so that helped

And about the FK videos, it’s about individual preferences,

FK singing right now for them who left FK videos,

2,331
13644
47
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

While I was the OP, Once in crime stories once in dating aaj kal, predicted all correct, played before many people so that helped

And about the FK videos, it’s about individual preferences,

FK singing right now for them who left FK videos,

Haha sweat_smile plus1

Missing