Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Croma Back to School Apple Fest Upto 10000 instant discount & Upto 12 months No Cost EMI on HDFC CC

Croma Back to School Apple Fest Upto 10000 instant discount & Upto 12 months No Cost EMI on HDFC CC

606°
14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Someone tag me when the iPhone 13 goes under 65k.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Razerist wrote:

Someone tag me when the iPhone 13 goes under 65k.

Available in maple store. Check it out bro blush blush

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
praveenpersonel wrote:

Available in maple store. Check it out bro blush blush

It’s 69,400. Also the 4k cb will come in 120 days only. Also recently some people were complaining that they didn’t receive cb even after 120 days. So I’d prefer instant discount more than cb. But thank you for your suggestion

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Razerist wrote:

It’s 69,400. Also the 4k cb will come in 120 days only. Also recently some people were complaining that they didn’t receive cb even after 120 days. So I’d prefer instant discount more than cb. But thank you for your suggestion

Use tata neu for extra 5% cashback plus you will get instant hdfc apple bank cashback discounted on product price compared to croma which they post after 120 days.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
praveenpersonel wrote:

Available in maple store. Check it out bro blush blush

Link?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Razerist wrote:

It’s 69,400. Also the 4k cb will come in 120 days only. Also recently some people were complaining that they didn’t receive cb even after 120 days. So I’d prefer instant discount more than cb. But thank you for your suggestion

I purchased from unicorn store, on the slip it says cb in 90 days, store guy says cb in 120 days…and now its more than 120 day and so far no cb disappointed

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

I purchased from unicorn store, on the slip it says cb in 90 days, store guy says cb in 120 days…and now its more than 120 day and so far no cb disappointed

Yep, too many cases. That’s why I’m quite hesitant to buy long term cb plans. Can’t even return the product

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

I purchased from unicorn store, on the slip it says cb in 90 days, store guy says cb in 120 days…and now its more than 120 day and so far no cb disappointed

It’s 90/120 days from last day of month you bought on
Is that over

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

It’s 90/120 days from last day of month you bought on
Is that over

Purchased on 26 jan, 2022.
So 90 days completed.
For 120 , as per ur calculation 5 more days. Let’s see what happens.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Back to school fest? who are they targeting? Kids?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Dealerbhai wrote:

Back to school fest? who are they targeting? Kids?

Corona batch probably

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Dealerbhai wrote:

Back to school fest? who are they targeting? Kids?

Teachers stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

they are showing 4000 cb upfront

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

on hdfc cards, plus neu points or whatever

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply