Hotness Cure Fit - All Items For Rs.99

Hot Deal Cure Fit - All Items For Rs.99

876°
99
67% OFF 300.0
45 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
1,364
1737
11

I m seeing normal pricing only

Have u created a new account? possibly an offer on 1st order u get for ₹99

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
290

Normal discount

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,954
5244
82
moh.soh wrote:

I m seeing normal pricing only

Have u created a new account? possibly an offer on 1st order u get for ₹99

Not first order… Bro… grinning

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,364
1737
11
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Not first order… Bro… grinning

Enjoy then blush plus1

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,954
5244
82
getready wrote:

Normal discount

Ordered Below 4 Items For Rs.416 Including Shipping Charges ,
Have to Wait For Their Cashback of Rs.200
Jara Dekh Ke Batao How Much Price you getting for below 4 Items sunglasses

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT4269?

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT5891?

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT4726?

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT4722?

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
493
1

Its not error or loot. They are running a sale till today. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622978/medium/Screenshot_20200629-194212__01.jpg?1593439982

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,954
5244
82
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

Enjoy then blush plus1

Itna Khane Wala Mai Akela Hi Hun….
Kal Subah Tak Khata Rahuga… laughing

Missing
Deal Subedar
150
1698
69

For which location?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,954
5244
82
GamesBond wrote:

Its not error or loot. They are running a sale till today.

Badiya Hai Bro…. Should Do Such Sale Daily.. I will order Daily..
1 Handi Paneer in Rs.99 laughing

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,954
5244
82
jssonlyjss wrote:

For which location?

Bangalore – 560037

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
493
1
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Badiya Hai Bro…. Should Do Such Sale Daily.. I will order Daily..
1 Handi Paneer in Rs.99 laughing

The amount of oil they put baap re…
I gained 6kgs during this lockdown only by eating from eat fit.
Sacchi mein, FIT se FAT kar diya in logo ne mujhe 🤦🤷

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
1390
6
Expand
GamesBond wrote:

The amount of oil they put baap re…
I gained 6kgs during this lockdown only by eating from eat fit.
Sacchi mein, fit se mujhe fat kar diya in logo ne 🤦🤷

Eatfit be like

Missing
Deal Cadet
194
410
11

What is the best way to order food.
From direct eatfit
Or using phonepe switch to get best offer

Missing
Critic
9
4812
80

Tempting
but
darr lag raha hain

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
290
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Ordered Below 4 Items For Rs.416 Including Shipping Charges ,
Have to Wait For Their Cashback of Rs.200
Jara Dekh Ke Batao How Much Price you getting for below 4 Items sunglasses

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT4269?

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT5891?

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT4726?

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT4722?

It is sale discount
No PE!
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622977/medium/Screenshot_20200629-193641__01.jpg?1593439665

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Ordered Below 4 Items For Rs.416 Including Shipping Charges ,
Have to Wait For Their Cashback of Rs.200
Jara Dekh Ke Batao How Much Price you getting for below 4 Items sunglasses

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT4269?

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT5891?

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT4726?

cure.fit/eat/mealsingles/EAT4722?

200 cb is working on grocery also??

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,364
1737
11
Expand
getready wrote:

It is sale discount
No PE!
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622977/medium/Screenshot_20200629-193641__01.jpg?1593439665

Not in Delhi ncr, over here it’s upto 30% discount only

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
290
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

Not in Delhi ncr, over here it’s upto 30% discount only

May be Bangalore only then..

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,364
1737
11
Expand
getready wrote:

May be Bangalore only then..

Possibly yes, they need more business there smile




Missing
Deal Cadet
52
203
1
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

Possibly yes, they need more business there smile




They don’t deliver nearby also in Whitefield ..

Missing
Deal Newbie
131
58
1

Corona corona scream scream scream scream

Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1799
14
rakesh.dhupper2203 wrote:

What is the best way to order food.
From direct eatfit
Or using phonepe switch to get best offer

U can Use magicpin for Additional Discount..order from eatfit

Missing
Deal Cadet
285
406
2

If anyone looking fo curefit referral to get extra 25% off on first order… PM me…

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
208
1

what is cure fit ?? Is it for sick ? stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
160
0

PM for quick referral benefits

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

It’s for first mealhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622984/medium/Screenshot_20200629-200940.jpg?1593441640

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
177
0

Not working for me (mumbai)

Missing