Hot Deal Flipkart Daam Sahi hai e78 home and furniture win vivo y91i smartphone 1 winner, SCs

1270°
Deal Colonel
1,396
30382
128

https://www.flipkar...m/

Is the MRP of Bharat lifestyle Nano fabric 6 seater sofa is rs 59999?

Yes


Who am I?

Mattress


what product will fall within 11000 to 12000

Easy day brown plastic chair and table set

Expiring In 19 days
48 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
103
789
6
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Slow and steady win the race.
I hope now many users will stay away if they already claimed 2.5k gv.
Some of multiple accounts will be vanished from this show because of not worth for time & data consuming..
Only those who will continue will enjoy the benefits, till they continue 2.5k gv

Now you need to shop along with quiz to reach 2500.as people can’t able to spend in multiple accounts so multiple accounts will vanish.

Fk actually played well. 😂

1,396
30382
128
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Actually fk first made trivia worth less by giving 25 gems. After removing gvs from quiz

10000 gems equals 50 sc.

Now slowly they will make these videos also worthless, 😌

Trivia is always ‘worthless’ if that is so, even in its prime, it takes 100*100 gems to reach 10000, which is 100 days, that’s 3 and half months

Videos will be always worthy, gives free entartainment, assured rewards
Keep checking the views and reach and all, it’ll never drop by far

103
789
6
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Trivia is always ‘worthless’ if that is so, even in its prime, it takes 100*100 gems to reach 10000, which is 100 days, that’s 3 and half months

Videos will be always worthy, gives free entartainment, assured rewards
Keep checking the views and reach and all, it’ll never drop by far

Let’s see.

I think 2 and 1 sc will become norm now.

You need to spend atleast 50 min to complete videos and captcha. Yesterday I got total 16 sc after 5 videos completed.
I will not surprised if i get 10 sc after completing 5 videos in future.

2,814
14933
52
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

Yesterday completed all pending episodes (7days) got 5sc from every episodehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/667591/medium/IMG_20210223_104257.jpg?1614057416

Yup, Thats what luck..But either way happy for that..
They mentioned its 5/2/1 – for earlier shows itself.
Now might reduced 5sc count, so now all shows have equally important as SC are reduced in all 5 shows wink

2,814
14933
52
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Let’s see.

I think 2 and 1 sc will become norm now.

You need to spend atleast 50 min to complete videos and captcha. Yesterday I got total 16 sc after 5 videos completed.
I will not surprised if i get 10 sc after completing 5 videos in future.

You should not surprise if we start getting only 5sc after completing 5 videos also stuck_out_tongue.

103
789
6
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

You should not surprise if we start getting only 5sc after completing 5 videos also stuck_out_tongue.

I am hopeful that we get atleast 2 sc in nights 🤣

1,396
30382
128
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Let’s see.

I think 2 and 1 sc will become norm now.

You need to spend atleast 50 min to complete videos and captcha. Yesterday I got total 16 sc after 5 videos completed.
I will not surprised if i get 10 sc after completing 5 videos in future.

Na bro can’t agree on the 50 min theory,
5 videos, takes max 30-35 min….dsh very short, kbp, fnf, fyi medium, dating depends

2,814
14933
52
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

I am hopeful that we get atleast 2 sc in nights 🤣

If thats the case, fine.
Otherwise expectiing more than 5sc in 5 shows is unlikely to happen in coming days smile

103
789
6
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Trivia is always ‘worthless’ if that is so, even in its prime, it takes 100*100 gems to reach 10000, which is 100 days, that’s 3 and half months

Videos will be always worthy, gives free entartainment, assured rewards
Keep checking the views and reach and all, it’ll never drop by far

Now i have 8000 gems – still 2000 short for conversion. 😂

1,396
30382
128
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Now i have 8000 gems – still 2000 short for conversion. 😂

I’m not playing since ipl ended, takes too much time all those games grinning

103
789
6
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Na bro can’t agree on the 50 min theory,
5 videos, takes max 30-35 min….dsh very short, kbp, fnf, fyi medium, dating depends

Dating 18 to 20 min. Kbp 6 to 7 min. Fyi 5 to 6 min fnf 5to 7 min dsh 4 to 5 min. Captcha around 4 to 5 min. Roughly adds up to 40 to 50 min.

1,396
30382
128
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Dating 18 to 20 min. Kbp 6 to 7 min. Fyi 5 to 6 min fnf 5to 7 min dsh 4 to 5 min. Captcha around 4 to 5 min. Roughly adds up to 40 to 50 min.

If you/your valentine messed up,
dating can end real quick… stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Jokes apart, Like today’s episode ended on 9th min itself

103
789
6
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

If you/your valentine messed up,
dating can end real quick… stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Jokes apart, Like today’s episode ended on 9th min itself

Actually today they did not gave 3rd question which usually comes around 13 to 16 min. It was our luck. 😂

6
7477
22
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yup, Thats what luck..But either way happy for that..
They mentioned its 5/2/1 – for earlier shows itself.
Now might reduced 5sc count, so now all shows have equally important as SC are reduced in all 5 shows wink

Upto ep:16 they gave 1,2,5sc bro even I got 1sc sometimes, from ep16 they gave fixed 5sc and now this changed

Missing