Hot Deal Dabur Anmol Gold 100% Pure Coconut Oil | Improves Skin Metabolism and Boosts Immunity -1L(Pet Jar)

1072°
189
46% OFF 350.0
Deal Subedar
391
1798
6
Dabur Anmol Gold 100% Pure Coconut Oil | Improves Skin Metabolism and Boosts Immunity -1L(Pet Jar)
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/DABUR-Anmol-Gold-Pure-Coc...

Subscribe and get for Rs.189 Only

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/667285/medium/74043791613887626_9.jpg?1613887629

  • Pure Coconut Oil made from the finest hand-picked & sun-dried coconuts
  • Untouched by hands – goes through 34 Quality Tests & Multi-stage filtration process
  • 100% Edible Grade Product
  • Unique tamper-proof seal
  • Long-lasting and fresh nutty-fragrance
Expiring In 16 days
27 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
116
17

Why posted as hair oil, while on product page its nowhere mentioned as hair oil?

0
7745
118

I’ve got this delivered yesterday.

Quality is very good one of the best and it’s a multi-purpose oil – use for cooking, as a message oil for hair/skin/face smile

Absolutely worth it of you are going to use it

58
206
7
Gaurav_G wrote:

I’ve got this delivered yesterday.

Quality is very good one of the best and it’s a multi-purpose oil – use for cooking, as a message oil for hair/skin/face smile

Absolutely worth it of you are going to use it

dont use it for cooking its not edible oil

0
158
1
Gaurav_G wrote:

I’ve got this delivered yesterday.

Quality is very good one of the best and it’s a multi-purpose oil – use for cooking, as a message oil for hair/skin/face smile

Absolutely worth it of you are going to use it

You cant use it for cooking for sure, it may be a good oil, but its refined coconut oil for external application to hair . For cooking one must use cold pressedoil.

0
158
1
Expand
amitjain123 wrote:

Exactly..its not edible.

Though they have mentioned that it is edible, but dont use it for cooking purpose. As coconut oil has a limited shelf life, and this is a refined coconut oil, so can turn toxic too. Go for cold presscoconut oil.

73
314
5

Coconut oil boosting immunity is the new Scam in makin 😂😃

51
116
1

Bro this is a body n skin oil only.

111
827
54

Is this same as Paractute coconut oil or something else is mixed? Paractute coconut oil I am using and are 100% pure

0
3772
31
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Both  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/667818/medium/Screenshot_20210224_101224_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1614141802

It’s said about coconut oil in general, not about this product. Just look at the ingredients list. You’re risking people’s health by posting such misinformation.

557
3557
17
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

It’s said about coconut oil in general, not about this product. Just look at the ingredients list. You’re risking people’s health by posting such misinformation.

You should visit product discription page where clearly mentioned this is edible product and 34 parameters tested as per FSSAI guidelines or also read reviews for more informations blush

3,576
51535
326
Expand
amitjain123 wrote:

You cant use it for cooking for sure, it may be a good oil, but its refined coconut oil for external application to hair . For cooking one must use cold pressedoil.

The product is edible as long as it is not supplemented with some fragrances
Most of the Edible oil that you see on a supermarket shelf is refined oil only.
Agree Cold pressed oil is good – but it applies to external use also

Taste: Comparable to any refined oil that you get in a Kerala market

Missing