Hot Deal Dabur Hand Sanitizer 450 ML @ RS 191/- only

454°
191
Deal Cadet
125
183
1

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0868XPMHV/ref=cm_sw_r...
@Amazon Rs 191/- for 450 ML.

@Flipkart price 225/- for 450 ML.

Ratings are also V.good.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622899/medium/Screenshot_2020-06-29-01-08-07-323_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1593373224https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622900/medium/Screenshot_2020-06-29-01-08-39-377_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1593373254
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622901/medium/Screenshot_2020-06-29-01-08-50-428_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1593373279

Expiring In almost 2 years
10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
24
38576
591
Astraa wrote:

A Doctor can promote products ?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622912/medium/67482251593404539_8.jpg?1593404540

@getready @androgame

Pata nahi bhai
But whether its legal or illegal, every doctor promotes one or the other product.
It might not be illegal to give your opinion about a product though

504
30182
329
Astraa wrote:

A Doctor can promote products ?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622912/medium/67482251593404539_8.jpg?1593404540

@getready @androgame

Not sure ..if doctors can/cannot promote products
but looks like..this guy is some kinda brand ambassador for dabur
Also the same one who recommended spices/gargling to boost immunity cure/kill COVID-19

// A viral video shows Dr Parmeshwar Arora standing through the skyroof of his Audi going around the streets of Gurugram sharing home remedies to fight the coronavirus //

https://www.businessinsider.in/science/health/n...

351
1383
18
Expand
getready wrote:

Not sure ..if doctors can/cannot promote products
but looks like..this guy is some kinda brand ambassador for dabur
Also the same one who recommended spices/gargling to boost immunity cure/kill COVID-19

https://www.businessinsider.in/science/health/n...

Yeah I too read somewhere(Quora) that indian doctors are not supposed to endorse for any brand or like that.
That’s why in some toothpaste ads where they say it’s suggested by doctors as no. 1 brand, in the ads when doctors speak they write beside as UK doctor xD.

24
38576
591
Expand
jileg wrote:

hey say it’s suggested by doctors as no. 1 brand, in the ads when doctors speak they write beside as UK doctor xD.

Lol, is this true flushed

0
385
20

It has only 60% alcohol I believe. Is it OK to use it?

24
38576
591
BaMbU wrote:

It has only 60% alcohol I believe. Is it OK to use it?

Yes, but I didn’t like the smell, lifebuoy is much better

Missing