Hot Deal Dabur Sanitize γ - Hand Sanitizer | Alcohol Based Sanitizer - 450 ml

632°
119
47% OFF 225.0
Deal Cadet
177
771
5

https://www.amazon.in/Dabur-Sanitize-Sanitizer-...

Dabur Sanitize γ – Hand Sanitizer | Alcohol Based Sanitizer – 450 ml

As per description, it has 60% (w/w) Alcohol Content which is equivalent to 70 % (v/v) Alcohol Content

Minimum Quantity: 2

Expiring In 3 days
16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
51
222
4
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Which one is best?

Go for dabur at 109 or 113 in flipkart

104
58
1

this sanitizer is not effective for Covid – 19 according to WHO….. because in this Alcohol is 60% only

50
252
4

60% ipa. It was sold for 81₹ too because of its uselessness.

177
771
5
manojkn24756 wrote:

this sanitizer is not effective for Covid – 19 according to WHO….. because in this Alcohol is 60% only

As per description, it has 60% (w/w) Alcohol Content which is equivalent to 70 % (v/v) Alcohol Content

177
771
5
manojkn24756 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/679823/medium/IMG_20210421_212814.jpg?1619020724

As per description, it has 60% (w/w) Alcohol Content which is equivalent to 70 % (v/v) Alcohol Content

177
771
5
Programmershivam wrote:

60% ipa. It was sold for 81₹ too because of its uselessness.

As per description, it has 60% (w/w) Alcohol Content which is equivalent to 70 % (v/v) Alcohol Content

55
146
1

60% w/w alcohol is approximately 68% v/v….and 70% v/v is not because lesser concentrations can’t kill parasites, although higher is always better,
additionally, the alcohol needs to spread thoroughly over the applied surface in enough quantities and should spread before it evaporates…thus the concentration between 65 to 80 % v/v is most useful.
so this seems to be decent choice…specially when most of them are using 70% v/v ethanol…ethanol needs to be above 90% proof…for which nobody mentions anything on the label.

177
771
5
manojkn24756 wrote:

this sanitizer is not effective for Covid – 19 according to WHO….. because in this Alcohol is 60% only

As per description, it has 60% (w/w) Alcohol Content which is equivalent to 70 % (v/v) Alcohol Content

177
771
5
Programmershivam wrote:

60% ipa. It was sold for 81₹ too because of its uselessness.

As per description, it has 60% (w/w) Alcohol Content which is equivalent to 70 % (v/v) Alcohol Content

177
771
5
Krrezi1 wrote:

60% w/w alcohol is approximately 68% v/v….and 70% v/v is not because lesser concentrations can’t kill parasites, although higher is always better,
additionally, the alcohol needs to spread thoroughly over the applied surface in enough quantities and should spread before it evaporates…thus the concentration between 65 to 80 % v/v is most useful.
so this seems to be decent choice…specially when most of them are using 70% v/v ethanol…ethanol needs to be above 90% proof…for which nobody mentions anything on the label.

As per description, it has 60% (w/w) Alcohol Content which is equivalent to 70 % (v/v) Alcohol Content

20,484
124712
1603

vu

Missing